Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Makana is very lovely and I can see already she will bring some changes in the tribe's life ;)

Thank you! <3 And yes...Makana will make changes...and lots of change is coming soon anyway. :o
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Not sure why, but Temon & Aley's relationship reminds me of this old SNL segment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ5u8JWHhMM

Excuse me but Temon and Aley's superhero spinoff was not supposed to be leaked yet
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Not sure why, but Temon & Aley's relationship reminds me of this old SNL segment...

Excuse me but Temon and Aley's superhero spinoff was not supposed to be leaked yet

Oops...what has @VanPelt81 done???
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hello, Amazons!

This will be the last chapter of the week. I'm going out of town for most of it, so I don't have time for this. BUT hoping to get back to three per week the following week. We'll see!

mY0qmIe.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my goodness! :o
    Little Dak looks just like his Daddy! :o And it looks like he acts like his Daddy did when he was a boy too!

Mor has a plan and Alena is part of it as well as her boys, even if they don't know it. Incert ebil laughNewlin is trying so hard to be friends with his brother's but they are just not going to have it are they. Trouble is coming Newlin's way! :#

So exciting! What will happen next!?! I love it! :)
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Newlin, son, follow your instincts! Don't drink the Kool aide (wine?)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Oops...what has @VanPelt81 done???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mRPTrWHHKQ
    edited April 2019
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh my goodness! :o
    Little Dak looks just like his Daddy! :o And it looks like he acts like his Daddy did when he was a boy too!

Mor has a plan and Alena is part of it as well as her boys, even if they don't know it. Incert ebil laughNewlin is trying so hard to be friends with his brother's but they are just not going to have it are they. Trouble is coming Newlin's way! :#

So exciting! What will happen next!?! I love it! :)

I couldn’t believe the resemblance. I haven’t gone into CAS to peek (it’s too hard with more than 8 on the lot), so we’ll see if he’s truly the image of him but as a toddler, it’s apparent.
    Trouble IS coming Newlin’s way! :#
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Newlin, son, follow your instincts! Don't drink the Kool aide (wine?)

Lol! Too late! :# But Newlin is talented in fighting...so we’ll see what goes down and if Mor’s plan works.

@VanPelt81 :D>:):D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I couldn't comment because I traveled, so I am doing it now. Newlin is in trouble. This time I support Newlin, his siblings play a dirty game :/ I hope he will not trust them and will be able to defend himself.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Let's see how far I come until my friend arrives. But this is a necessary read now :p

Horus: "You must honor Amazons at all times and think of their needs first.”
    Dak: "... Me didf not underftand fif."
    I wonder if Mor's plan for Newlin doesn't concern his siblings so much but rather enraging Wahine and its allies. I'm sure she loves all her children in her own way, but that would be a masterplan. Using Newlin who can't be of any use any more as traitor in the tribe now to make them act rash and not thought through. And it wouldn't work so well if she let her other children in on it. And ensure his loyalty by the way by making him feel worthy.
    Hm, seems I wasn't that wrong. Of course Mor would plan to make Alena queen.
    Wait, Newlin lived there a few suns, alone? :dizzy: I don't want to imagine how lonely that must have been! Of course he's glad to have company now and brothers. That's why he wants to help them so often.
    Loool, Finn and Vance are exaggerating just a bit too much :joy: If Newlin wasn't Newlin, he would become suspicious.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I couldn't comment because I traveled, so I am doing it now. Newlin is in trouble. This time I support Newlin, his siblings play a dirty game :/ I hope he will not trust them and will be able to defend himself.

Newlin...let’s hope everything works out and somehow he can stop their madness!
    Let's see how far I come until my friend arrives. But this is a necessary read now :p

Horus: "You must honor Amazons at all times and think of their needs first.”
    Dak: "... Me didf not underftand fif."
    I wonder if Mor's plan for Newlin doesn't concern his siblings so much but rather enraging Wahine and its allies. I'm sure she loves all her children in her own way, but that would be a masterplan. Using Newlin who can't be of any use any more as traitor in the tribe now to make them act rash and not thought through. And it wouldn't work so well if she let her other children in on it. And ensure his loyalty by the way by making him feel worthy.
    Hm, seems I wasn't that wrong. Of course Mor would plan to make Alena queen.
    Wait, Newlin lived there a few suns, alone? :dizzy: I don't want to imagine how lonely that must have been! Of course he's glad to have company now and brothers. That's why he wants to help them so often.
    Loool, Finn and Vance are exaggerating just a bit too much :joy: If Newlin wasn't Newlin, he would become suspicious.

Lol! That’s exactly what Little Dak was thinking! :D

You’re right about how Mor wants to go about making Newlin feel attached to his family more than Tribe Wahine. After all, his family is full of basic strangers even though he has a familial bond. She needs to make him hate Tribe Wahine, become tough, and love/feel close ties. Let’s watch to see if she pulls it off.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited May 2019
    Hi, Amazons!

Good news! I have a chapter ready! Things have been crazy in RL (plus trying to tie up Wishcaster took forever!)

ENJOY! <3

AusDiTZ.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Makana is working so hard and she has a great teacher! I hope it pays off in the end.

So the time has come! :o
    Everyone's either getting ready for war or going off to war. So sad. :'( I can't believe Runio thinks he could help. He might be more of a hindrance and maybe even get himself... I can't even say it!! :bawling: I hope that Kalani won't let him go. He might be the only male left to protect the babies.
    Makana is working so hard and she has a great teacher! I hope it pays off in the end.

So the time has come! :o
    Everyone's either getting ready for war or going off to war. So sad. :'( I can't believe Runio thinks he could help. He might be more of a hindrance and maybe even get himself... I can't even say it!! :bawling: I hope that Kalani won't let him go. He might be the only male left to protect the babies.

Makana does have an awesome teacher! Let’s hope she doesn’t give up!
    Yes...the pending war is upon us unfortunately. :# Runoi wants to help! Yes, he’s no warrior but he could learn. At least he thinks so anyway. You’ll hear more about why he feels compelled in the next chapter. I mean, this is so important to all slaves. (Although there will be some who still believe in the old ways because the old ways were steeped in honor in the afterlife and if they weren’t a Creators son then they could go from woman to woman which some like.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Oh myyyyy. Horus and now Runoi...they're afraid of losing everything but they may anyway if they all leave! :scream:
    Yes, war is a serious thing... I am proud of my Horus who is gonna fight for the better world :blush: I feel sorry for Ina and their daughter :( Makana has a great teacher, so I even don't doubt she'll be a great warrior ;) Runoi is a real charmer, but someone should stay in the tribe, too. It would be safer if the enemy would attack suddenly.
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Oh myyyyy. Horus and now Runoi...they're afraid of losing everything but they may anyway if they all leave! :scream:

I hope not!!! :cry::scream:
    Yes, war is a serious thing... I am proud of my Horus who is gonna fight for the better world :blush: I feel sorry for Ina and their daughter :( Makana has a great teacher, so I even don't doubt she'll be a great warrior ;) Runoi is a real charmer, but someone should stay in the tribe, too. It would be safer if the enemy would attack suddenly.

Horus is a great man. <3 Makana does have a very skilled teacher. Hopefully, she'll excel and prove to be a great warrior.

Runoi! He's only thinking about what he could contribute not how Tribe Wahine would be more unprotected. In his mind, Kanui is enough protection but we'll see. (And the other two slaves are working on their bodies right now--Akey and Temon).
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hello, Amazons!

Yes, two days in a row! I'm trying to knock these out since once I start D & K, they will slow down. I'm hoping I'll still make it at least once a week, but we'll see.

poprYmY.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Well that didn't go as Runoi planned I really didn't think it would. I do wonder if Makana will persuade her Mother to let her Father go. 🤔
    I think Kalani is right - Runoi isn't a warrior, although he thinks he can fight in the battlefield. Well, he could be trained and prepared for the war, but still... :/ It would be a big loss if Tribe Wahine would lose such a person like Runoi. I hope it will not happen.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    It does suit Horus indeed to go - his personality practically forces him to. He would suffer staying with Wahine while so many are dying and he can't do anything to fight the enemy back. But - Ina (and pretty much everyone else) is right, too. Wahine will be helpless against any attacks. It's a tricky situation. Either they let the slaves go and make themselves defenseless, hoping that the additional warriors will be enough to hold the invasion far from Wahine. Or they keep them and risk losing the major battles, then Wahine would be the last stronghold of the new laws and they would certainly fall. I don't think there's a "right" decision. Not with what they know now. :/
    I'm with Horus. If the rebels win, they sure won't differ between Horus and the slaves. If he resists them, they will kill him just as well. Who would stop them? But I'm sure deep down, Ina knows that. It's just her grief speaking those words :'(
    Awww, Runoi's face while addressing Kalani :heartbreak: So not alike his usual bubbly self! It's truly weighing heavily on him.

Um... Ways to start it wrong, Runoi? :# Of course that's the way a slave would try to gain permission but from what we've read before, Kalani and he are close enough for him to approach her honestly and without all the flirting first :p That wouldn't have made her agree, but at least she wouldn't have been quite that angry.
    That's another decision without definite answer. It depends on whether or not Kandor or someone else will have the time to train Runoi well enough to be of use - if not, he'd only be a burden for them.
    Aaah, baby! :smiley: What a nice ending for these heavy chapters!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Well that didn't go as Runoi planned I really didn't think it would. I do wonder if Makana will persuade her Mother to let her Father go. 🤔

That didn't go well at all! He flubbed up bigtime. But maybe Makana can help in this situation.
    I think Kalani is right - Runoi isn't a warrior, although he thinks he can fight in the battlefield. Well, he could be trained and prepared for the war, but still... :/ It would be a big loss if Tribe Wahine would lose such a person like Runoi. I hope it will not happen.

Runoi would be better off at home. TRUE! And they don't have time for all that training (although he would receive some).

Let's hope things work out for him. :disappointed:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It does suit Horus indeed to go - his personality practically forces him to. He would suffer staying with Wahine while so many are dying and he can't do anything to fight the enemy back. But - Ina (and pretty much everyone else) is right, too. Wahine will be helpless against any attacks. It's a tricky situation. Either they let the slaves go and make themselves defenseless, hoping that the additional warriors will be enough to hold the invasion far from Wahine. Or they keep them and risk losing the major battles, then Wahine would be the last stronghold of the new laws and they would certainly fall. I don't think there's a "right" decision. Not with what they know now. :/
    I'm with Horus. If the rebels win, they sure won't differ between Horus and the slaves. If he resists them, they will kill him just as well. Who would stop them? But I'm sure deep down, Ina knows that. It's just her grief speaking those words :'(
    Awww, Runoi's face while addressing Kalani :heartbreak: So not alike his usual bubbly self! It's truly weighing heavily on him.

Um... Ways to start it wrong, Runoi? :# Of course that's the way a slave would try to gain permission but from what we've read before, Kalani and he are close enough for him to approach her honestly and without all the flirting first :p That wouldn't have made her agree, but at least she wouldn't have been quite that angry.
    That's another decision without definite answer. It depends on whether or not Kandor or someone else will have the time to train Runoi well enough to be of use - if not, he'd only be a burden for them.
    Aaah, baby! :smiley: What a nice ending for these heavy chapters!

Horus' character is definitely like that--and war is hard for all involved. How could they know someone is targeting them, too? They feel remote and fairly secure. And aww...Runoi and his somber expression. :cry:

But he went about asking in the wrong way. Maybe if he would have been serious first, she wouldn't have gotten angry. The only way it would have escalated it is if he got angry that she wouldn't let him go (which probably would have happened anyway.)

Runoi would get training when he went, but would it be enough?

And yes...I was happy to end that hard chapter with a little good news. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Do your eyes deceive you???

NAY!

It's a chapter!!! I'm going to try for twice a month. Sorry you'll have to wait but it's hard to have two MAJOR stories go on at once. And D & K gets priority as it's my most popular story right now. ;)

Love you, Amazons! (I should have time in July to do once a week though.)

ENJOY!

XmrreVb.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Moving to a bigger compound? Say, close to the river? Or ocean maybe?