Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    There's a huge balance between planning your story and having those surprise miscarriage elements. What could have been!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    There's a huge balance between planning your story and having those surprise miscarriage elements. What could have been!

Yeah, but those weren't realistic. Sure, it happens but not at 100%.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I wonder how the new slaves will be put to use once back at the tribe?
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I wonder how the new slaves will be put to use once back at the tribe?

You'll find out soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Good evening, Amazons!

I give thee...a CHAPTER!!!

dMaLjhp.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited April 2019
    Does cartwheels
    /Spastically pressed post

TEMON.
    This guy is 10/10
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Does cartwheels
    /Spastically pressed post

TEMON.
    This guy is 10/10

Temon is fun to write. His grumpy self wanders all over Tribe Wahine. lol (Glad you like him!!!) <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Lilit and Kanui make my teeth hurt they are so sweet! Makana is going to be trouble for the tribe when she grows up with her crazy ideas! :# Temon sure is a grumpy man! Maybe he can make friends with the little sticky Hoko. Alena is fierce, I would be shaking in my shoes if I were Newlin! >:) Sure hope she listens to him. Mor will surely save him. I hope.
    haswh wrote: »
    Lilit and Kanui make my teeth hurt they are so sweet! Makana is going to be trouble for the tribe when she grows up with her crazy ideas! :# Temon sure is a grumpy man! Maybe he can make friends with the little sticky Hoko. Alena is fierce, I would be shaking in my shoes if I were Newlin! >:) Sure hope she listens to him. Mor will surely save him. I hope.

Here’s hoping for Mor to rescue Newlin!

Aww...Lilit and Kanui are in love! <3

Makana...that girl! Will she make trouble or change for the better? We shall see!

Temon is Mr. Grumpypants. He’s got the gloomy trait.Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, Amazons!

I'm on a roll! And I expect that to continue. It is my hope to update on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. If I can't do that, I'll let you know. So expect it! ;)

Let's see if Newlin keeps his head. :scream:

ziQGs9V.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Newlin is alive for now but Temon might be craving death, lol
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    We-we-weeeeeeit. Monday, Wednesday and Friday means two chapters to catch up today and a new one tomorrow? :scream: My heart can't take that! Squee! Finally time to read in all peace :bawling:

That is guilt speaking out of Makana. She thinks Kiko is abandoned because she spilled her secret - and of course she's kind, which aggravates the bad conscience even more. And she loves Kiko. She's such a sweet one!
    When falling for Newlin, Kiko slowly lost most of my sympathy. She was constantly wallowing in self-pity afterward. Hearing from her very own mouth now that she is worrying for Makana's future and the entire tribe's one isn't entirely selfless since she's part of said tribe, but it's also more than I've expected. She's carefully re-gaining a bit of trust :)
    Lol! The second Runoi started "playing his charms" and talking so much, it was clear Temon would take that the wrong way :joy: That's just not his image of how an ideal slave should be :joy: And Runoi just doesn't know to stop :joy: I love him, but with someone like Temon he won't be compatible at all or at very least have a long, rough start. I can't stop cracking up about his poetic way to speak :joy:

Whoa. Mor. One would think you've learned a lesson from Leia! You must know your sons. Are you planning to make them Newlin's sworn enemies? :hushed:
    Babiiiies! Man, Wahine is growing fast :D
    I appreciate Temon's worry for Aley, but for that poor man I hope he will indeed gain some weight and muscle mass. He looks pitiful.
    The... the poop producer's room :grin:
    Awww. And for Temon, I hope he will have a daughter and that it will easen all the cleaning and washing for him. And the child will grow up with a mother and two fathers anyway :blush:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I think Newlin will not go far with a lie, soon or later his mother and siblings will know the truth about him and Kiko. And here are unhappy siblings, so he should be careful...
    I feel sorry for Tremon, but he makes me laugh :D
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Newlin is alive for now but Temon might be craving death, lol

Temon is adjusting, it’s just taking a while. (And he’s gloomy by nature, soooo...)
    We-we-weeeeeeit. Monday, Wednesday and Friday means two chapters to catch up today and a new one tomorrow? :scream: My heart can't take that! Squee! Finally time to read in all peace :bawling:

That is guilt speaking out of Makana. She thinks Kiko is abandoned because she spilled her secret - and of course she's kind, which aggravates the bad conscience even more. And she loves Kiko. She's such a sweet one!
    When falling for Newlin, Kiko slowly lost most of my sympathy. She was constantly wallowing in self-pity afterward. Hearing from her very own mouth now that she is worrying for Makana's future and the entire tribe's one isn't entirely selfless since she's part of said tribe, but it's also more than I've expected. She's carefully re-gaining a bit of trust :)
    Lol! The second Runoi started "playing his charms" and talking so much, it was clear Temon would take that the wrong way :joy: That's just not his image of how an ideal slave should be :joy: And Runoi just doesn't know to stop :joy: I love him, but with someone like Temon he won't be compatible at all or at very least have a long, rough start. I can't stop cracking up about his poetic way to speak :joy:

Whoa. Mor. One would think you've learned a lesson from Leia! You must know your sons. Are you planning to make them Newlin's sworn enemies? :hushed:
    Babiiiies! Man, Wahine is growing fast :D
    I appreciate Temon's worry for Aley, but for that poor man I hope he will indeed gain some weight and muscle mass. He looks pitiful.
    The... the poop producer's room :grin:
    Awww. And for Temon, I hope he will have a daughter and that it will easen all the cleaning and washing for him. And the child will grow up with a mother and two fathers anyway :blush:

Makana DOES feel terribly guilty for what happened to Kiko. If she has anything to do with it, no way is Kiko going to suffer one more minute under her reign.

Everything was ripped away from Kiko, so yeah...the baby is a harsh reminder of what she’s lost. Let’s hope she doesn’t wallow anymore. She has accepted her fate and knows she’s to blame but I think she’ll always miss Newlin.

Yeah, someone like Temon is not going to have the patience for Runoi’s flowery language! :D Temon steers clear of him.

Knowing Mor, she knows exactly what she’s doing. We’ll hear more later.

Aley’s body cannot gain weight. But he’s trying! One day, hopefully Kanui will realize this and let the poor man off the hook.

Let’s pray for a daughter! There are too many men in Tribe Wahine atm.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I think Newlin will not go far with a lie, soon or later his mother and siblings will know the truth about him and Kiko. And here are unhappy siblings, so he should be careful...
    I feel sorry for Tremon, but he makes me laugh :D

Hmm...let’s hope no one finds out. Mor wouldn’t be happy about him lying to her.

Temon is such a fun grump. Glad he makes you laugh! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I really wonder how Mor thinks she's going to take down Tribe Wahine with only 3 people to help her? Does she have back up Tribes working for her? I don't think Newlin is going to adjust to this situation very well, once it starts! Would he really kill Kiko and his baby?

Poor Temon, all the laundry! He is funny how he is always complaining. :D

There are too many babies for them to be able to fight back when Mor comes. Sure hope that the children live through this at least.

This war sounds like it might be a mess. :#

I really wonder how Mor thinks she's going to take down Tribe Wahine with only 3 people to help her? Does she have back up Tribes working for her? I don't think Newlin is going to adjust to this situation very well, once it starts! Would he really kill Kiko and his baby?

Poor Temon, all the laundry! He is funny how he is always complaining. :D

There are too many babies for them to be able to fight back when Mor comes. Sure hope that the children live through this at least.

This war sounds like it might be a mess. :#

Mor's children are like vipers. They have been trained killers. Definitely stealthy assassins. There is no doubt they could take down Tribe Wahine. They will have a plan on how to do this. ;)

Poor Temon...his burdens are never ending (and his grumpiness is funny!!!)

So many children/babies! Ugh. This makes them vulnerable. :cry:

The war will be with other tribes. Lots of tribes in the rebellion. It will be a mess. :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hello, Amazons!

Three in one week??? :open_mouth:

But yes! Here it is...let's see what's up with Makana!

B38PbYW.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh boy, I have laughed so many times this chapter. Both Runoi and Temon are gifted with eloquency, yet both in their own ways. And I seriously envy Temon for his talent to express things in only a few words.
    Lovely chapter. And Ale was the loveliest. His impish face and that "nothing" are so lively in my mind, it's so cute how really small children can't lie even if they try :D
    Poor Temon though. It is hard enough to adjust to being the lowest of slaves after mastering a whole slave hold, and then his gloominess... Aley was so cute and helpful. And Makana already seems like she will become a wise queen more day. At least wiser than Leia :joy:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Kalani is so beautiful as a teen. <3 I hope she as nice on the inside as she is on the outside. We shall see what is in that teen mind. o:)>:)

Temon and Aley having to work out so hard and not ever really seeing results. Solders they are not. :/

Those toddlers are so cute and chubby! <3<3
    Oh boy, I have laughed so many times this chapter. Both Runoi and Temon are gifted with eloquency, yet both in their own ways. And I seriously envy Temon for his talent to express things in only a few words.
    Lovely chapter. And Ale was the loveliest. His impish face and that "nothing" are so lively in my mind, it's so cute how really small children can't lie even if they try :D
    Poor Temon though. It is hard enough to adjust to being the lowest of slaves after mastering a whole slave hold, and then his gloominess... Aley was so cute and helpful. And Makana already seems like she will become a wise queen more day. At least wiser than Leia :joy:

Lol! I’m so glad you liked that chapter! Thank you! I laugh whenever I think about both Temon and Runoi. :D

Ale...what a little stinker! Heh...he gives the best faces (he has the wild trait and it shows!)

Temon is the gloomiest sim...poor guy. But that makes him endearing. I feel bad watching him mope through the tribe. Aley is a great help to Temon. (And he is cute!)

Makana is very wise. Let’s see how she does in the coming trials... :open_mouth: (Definitely wiser than Leia...omg)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2019
    Kalani is so beautiful as a teen. <3 I hope she as nice on the inside as she is on the outside. We shall see what is in that teen mind. o:)>:)

Temon and Aley having to work out so hard and not ever really seeing results. Solders they are not. :/

Those toddlers are so cute and chubby! <3<3

Makana is gorgeous! But like Runoi said, how could she not be with strikingly gorgeous parents? :smirk: The jury is out on how Makana will turn out though...hmm...

Poor Temon and Aley. Kanui needs to give it up already! :lol:

Toddlers are adorable! We haven’t seen Dak. (Newlin And Kiko’s son). He’s a cutie patootie too!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Not sure why, but Temon & Aley's relationship reminds me of this old SNL segment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ5u8JWHhMM
    ROFL!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Makana is very lovely and I can see already she will bring some changes in the tribe's life ;)