Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Spinfur wrote: »
    Oh yeah so do I thats why I was drawn to this, reminds me of the TV show Reign in a way.

I haven’t watched that! I’ll definitely start!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, Amazons!

Sorry this is late! Ugh. I really wanted to be quicker with these but hey, I got one out so...hooray for that. My goal is two per week, but that might be rough until I'm done with Wishcaster. So...without further ado...

GAQF14u.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Look at Jozka's self-satisfied face! :scream: It says she has now achieved yet another significant victory, and tbh she has. But Leia has once again made like, the most useless and dangerous decision she could have done (although I doubt she would have had the diplomatic skills to refuse Jozka's advances in a way that would not have made them enemies...) Leia of all people should know that you don't just discard of Tonai. She has seen what he can do. She has even made him commit crimes.
    As soon as Temon opened his mouth, and knowing his backstory, his words sounded so different from what he should have said on a slave hold. And apparently, Mist thought just the same as me :D
    *two sentences later* Oh my he behaves as if he owns the hold!
    Gaaaaah a Saan! :scream: IknowthemIknowthem. And Lash obviously is a jackpot. @Maladi777 did a good job on him!
    Kanui x Lilit happy ending (for now)! Oooh, they deserve this little break so much.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh, Jazka... She is very dangerous woman... And Tonai will not forget this betrayal I guess, so Leia is in a double danger. :/
    I was glad to see all new guys :) I think Mist chose right ;)
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Leia is making many mistake :(
    Tonai :bawling:

Only Kanui bottom can stem my tears!
    ...o wait >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Look at Jozka's self-satisfied face! :scream: It says she has now achieved yet another significant victory, and tbh she has. But Leia has once again made like, the most useless and dangerous decision she could have done (although I doubt she would have had the diplomatic skills to refuse Jozka's advances in a way that would not have made them enemies...) Leia of all people should know that you don't just discard of Tonai. She has seen what he can do. She has even made him commit crimes.
    As soon as Temon opened his mouth, and knowing his backstory, his words sounded so different from what he should have said on a slave hold. And apparently, Mist thought just the same as me :D
    *two sentences later* Oh my he behaves as if he owns the hold!
    Gaaaaah a Saan! :scream: IknowthemIknowthem. And Lash obviously is a jackpot. @Maladi777 did a good job on him!
    Kanui x Lilit happy ending (for now)! Oooh, they deserve this little break so much.

Jozka is achieving almost all that she wants. >:) And Leia would do well not to be so naive. But we’ll see...Tonai is not someone you want to mess over.

Temon...well, we don’t know much about him, do we? But we will...I’ll promise that!

Lash is very easy on the eyes. Maladi submitted him to a casting call but he didn’t get voted in. I thought that was a shame so I’m using him now.

Kanui and Lilit! :love: It’s nice to have some happiness, huh?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh, Jazka... She is very dangerous woman... And Tonai will not forget this betrayal I guess, so Leia is in a double danger. :/
    I was glad to see all new guys :) I think Mist chose right ;)

Jozka is verrrry crafty, but Leia is oblivious. Tonai has a long memory. >:)

Those new guys are a part of that slave hold. You may or may not see them again later. ;)
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Leia is making many mistake :(
    Tonai :bawling:

Only Kanui bottom can stem my tears!
    ...o wait >:)

Leia...she’s definitely not understanding who she’s messing with. :open_mouth:

I KNEW you’d like that shot! :kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SpinfurSpinfur Posts: 33 Member
    Leia wanting to kill all slaves is a sad thing why cant she be more like her mother oh wait because she's been corrupted by the evil people :angry:

Interesting to see the new apps already from the slave pool can't wait to see the storylines they have and to see them all die :naughty:
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Jozka is evil and Leia is falling for it hook line and sinker. :( She really got rid of Tonai! :# I think that might backfire on her!
    I never really liked Lilit for some reason but I'm happy that Kanui is happy! Who am I to interfere with Love! <3
    All those men and Mist picks right away without getting to know anyone. :| I thought she might talk to them a bit. I sure hope that Lash is a good fit! He sure is a looker! :)
    haswh wrote: »
    Jozka is evil and Leia is falling for it hook line and sinker. :( She really got rid of Tonai! :# I think that might backfire on her!
    I never really liked Lilit for some reason but I'm happy that Kanui is happy! Who am I to interfere with Love! <3
    All those men and Mist picks right away without getting to know anyone. :| I thought she might talk to them a bit. I sure hope that Lash is a good fit! He sure is a looker! :)

That Jozka...no one should trust her! Tonai is gone from her life now... :/

Lilit is a bit...annoying...but she means well! Lol! You’re too sweet. I don’t blame you if you didn’t like her. ;)

Mist is not into it. At all. She doesn’t want a relationship. To her, this is business. :D Lash IS very handsome. But then Maladi made him and everyone knows she makes pretty sims.

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hello, Amazons,

I have a chapter! We're getting closer to Makana's teen years! A time skip will happen soon!

EO8JC0x.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Tribe Wahine is a happy tribe. <3 Runoi really is a great mate and father, very sweet person. I hope Makana will be happy like her mother, too and she'll be a great creator. Looking forward to the new chapter!
    Tribe Wahine is a happy tribe. <3 Runoi really is a great mate and father, very sweet person. I hope Makana will be happy like her mother, too and she'll be a great creator. Looking forward to the new chapter!

Tribe Wahine is very happy right now. Let's hope that doesn't change! :grimace: Runoi is such a sweet person/father/mate--what would that tribe do without him?

Makana will hopefully be a great Creator like her mother. But she'll be growing up in different times, so we'll see. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    You know what Makana really nees?? HAREM >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Tribe Wahine is very happy right now. Let's hope that doesn't change! :grimace: Runoi is such a sweet person/father/mate--what would that tribe do without him?

This is so true and now I'm very worried your going to do something to Runio! :#

:D I think it's not a bad idea :D
    @WagonFruit and @roseinblack69 I think this wish might come true! ;)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Makana or readers? :smirk:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Ohhhh, someone is getting an insightful, yes they are...
    :mrgreen:>:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »

This is so true and now I'm very worried your going to do something to Runio! :#
    Ugh....I had the same thought.... glares at @pammiechick

Hmm...I think you COULD be onto something... :smirk:
    haswh wrote: »

Oh no! Well...let's hope not. That would be terrible! :cry:

:D I think it's not a bad idea :D

No Creator has ever had a harem... *thinking*
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Darn, that was a death flag for poor Runoi if I ever saw one O.O :'(

I can't wait to see all the bebbes. :3
    I'll place my bet that they'll be girls tho. Someone has to take over all the handsome males when Makana eventually dissolves her Harem one day. : >:)
    edited April 2019
    Maladi777 wrote: »

WOOT! Go for it, sweet amazons!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »

Ugh....I had the same thought.... glares at @pammiechick

What? Would I do something to that sweet man? o:)
    Damaro wrote: »
    Darn, that was a death flag for poor Runoi if I ever saw one O.O :'(

I can't wait to see all the bebbes. :3
    I'll place my bet that they'll be girls tho. Someone has to take over all the handsome males when Makana eventually dissolves her Harem one day. : >:)

Why is everyone predicting poor Runoi's death? Just because he's the BEST slave in all the generations combined???

If Makana ever does get a harem, I can tell you this, she won't share. :smirk: Those babes will have to get their own men. ;) (If they're girls. I don't know. In this story, I allow the game to pick and all babies are naturally born--I don't create them in CAS. So, if they both have boys, that's the way it goes! Unfortunately, I have a pregnancy mod in my game--I use it for the teleporter--and the thing has given Kiko a miscarriage and a still born and Lilit had a miscarriage. Needless to say, I've removed that mod until they give birth. :grimace: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    OooooOooo

May I know which mod that is? (Is it WW?)

Then I hope there will be boys born from them, who can pair up with a few of the beautiful submission. :blush:

Aye, Runoi is the absolut best! I'm so glad Kalani and Makana have him in their lifes. How would they cope without him? Luckily he seems so healthy, surely nothing bad would befall him. /pokes into steel trap :scream:
    Damaro wrote: »
    OooooOooo

May I know which mod that is? (Is it WW?)

Then I hope there will be boys born from them, who can pair up with a few of the beautiful submission. :blush:

Aye, Runoi is the absolut best! I'm so glad Kalani and Makana have him in their lifes. How would they cope without him? Luckily he seems so healthy, surely nothing bad would befall him. /pokes into steel trap :scream:

You better stop poking, who knows what might happen! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg