Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited March 2019
    Maybe Kandor or Queen Hawika could be our pest control. But it might surprise you... ;)

Kandor with a huge tank of insectizide on his shoulders? What an image in my head! :joy:
    haswh wrote: »
    Hello all I am back to this story after a bit of an absence.

haswwwwwwwwh! :smiley:<3
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Maybe Kandor or Queen Hawika could be our pest control. But it might surprise you... ;)

Kandor with a huge tank of insectizide on his shoulders? What an image in my head! :joy:

Bahahahaaaa! :joy: Love that image!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, Amazons!

Sorry to make you wait for this. I blame it on some STRANGE things going on around here. (I was doing the Strangerville mystery so I could use the world in my tribe save and all the cc fried it. :bawling: ) But I'm going to cheat now...don't have time for this nonsense! lol

Here's another chapter for you.

6a7dphM.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my goodness! Kalani should not have done that to Newlin or Kiko, although I do understand why she did-she really didn't have much of a choice. The army is coming for you and now she won't have the backup she needs. This is going to be a big mess. And I'm sure Newlin will only have one choice to join his mother's army against his now old tribe and his love! :#
    Waiting on the edge of my seat to see what's next for Tribe Wahine!!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    The drama is coming! :o Newlin will not forgive his sister for that...
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    /gently surrounds the amazon compound in several layers of saran wrap.

I hope it holds! :grimace:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Oh my goodness! Kalani should not have done that to Newlin or Kiko, although I do understand why she did-she really didn't have much of a choice. The army is coming for you and now she won't have the backup she needs. This is going to be a big mess. And I'm sure Newlin will only have one choice to join his mother's army against his now old tribe and his love! :#
    Waiting on the edge of my seat to see what's next for Tribe Wahine!!

This could all be true! :o Sit tight...
    The drama is coming! :o Newlin will not forgive his sister for that...

Newlin is mad...but we'll see what happens! :scream:
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    /gently surrounds the amazon compound in several layers of saran wrap.

I hope it holds! :grimace:

LOL!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited March 2019
    Greetings, Amazons:

It took me a while to finish (sorry, I've been moonlighting over at the builder's board. I made the replica of my house there--it was fun! If you want to check it out, here it is: Pammiechick's Place )

So, without further ado, let's check on everyone!

ARYyteb.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited March 2019
    But imagine a house like that costing under 300k IRL. :pensive:

I'm not saying I wanted Newlin to die but seeing him walk towards the few bodies of water in Oasis Springs only to not drown? Complete downer, give me war now pls. :naughty:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Leia got some hot ladies fighting over her O.O (u lucky girl)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    But imagine a house like that costing under 300k IRL. :pensive:

I'm not saying I wanted Newlin to die but seeing him walk towards the few bodies of water in Oasis Springs only to not drown? Complete downer, give me war now pls. :naughty:

I do wish that house was the price of simoleons...lol! :D

War is on the horizon. Never you fear...but we have nooboos first. <3
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Leia got some hot ladies fighting over her O.O (u lucky girl)

She does! Most definitely! :smirk: And I think Leia likes this.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Very nice house :love:
    I think Newlin will not like his mother's place, but I am not sure if he has where to go... :/ I agree with Kanui, all these laws of Amazons are too strict and already obsolete. But I don't think Amazons will want to change them for many reasons :(
    Very nice house :love:
    I think Newlin will not like his mother's place, but I am not sure if he has where to go... :/ I agree with Kanui, all these laws of Amazons are too strict and already obsolete. But I don't think Amazons will want to change them for many reasons :(

Thank you! <3<3<3

Yeah, Newlin has no choice. He better get used to things. Unfortunately he’s been spoiled. Tribe Wahine compound is amazing! What a difference. But maybe he will settle in?

You’re right, the Amazons won’t want to change things at least for a while.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I feel bad for Newlin but he did get himself into the mess. How sad that even his Mother seems to be missing in action. :( I hope he doesn't get killed waiting for her. :o Now just to wait on the big war. B)
    I feel bad for Newlin but he did get himself into the mess. How sad that even his Mother seems to be missing in action. :( I hope he doesn't get killed waiting for her. :o Now just to wait on the big war. B)

He did do this to himself. Hopefully all will be well once Mor arrives home.

War is coming...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I have a chapter!

MhFb686.jpg

Also, I'm doing a new casting call since the last one was over a year ago and I have brand new readers. If you submitted one last time and you want to use them again, please let me know here or on discord. Or if you want to sub someone new, post it on the new thread. Follow the instructions. I only want slaves this time as I have enough women for Tribe Wahine. If I feel like I need more women, I'll do a new casting call, but it looks like I'll have more than enough with the new babies coming into the tribe.

Go here for the new casting call: NEW CASTING CALL FOR TRIBE WAHINE

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I see Makana as more progressive Amazon when she'll grow up, so I am sure the new times will come to the tribe Wahine. ;)
    Joska knows how to wrap her finger around Leia and disturb her mind. I see Leia as a very confused person who is very easy to use and manipulate :| It's sad...
    I am glad that shaman returned to the tribe, but I feel sorry for her if she'll be forced to mate against her will. :( I hope she'll avoid that or the slave she'll meet will be really worth her attention.
    edited March 2019
    I see Makana as more progressive Amazon when she'll grow up, so I am sure the new times will come to the tribe Wahine. ;)
    Joska knows how to wrap her finger around Leia and disturb her mind. I see Leia as a very confused person who is very easy to use and manipulate :| It's sad...
    I am glad that shaman returned to the tribe, but I feel sorry for her if she'll be forced to mate against her will. :( I hope she'll avoid that or the slave she'll meet will be really worth her attention.

Yes, Makana will be waaaay progressive. ;):D:)

Leia is easy to manipulate. It IS sad. One thing about Hawika’s rule is there are no gender sex issues. Homosexual or heterosexual attachments are equal. But not so in the ancient ways...sigh...

Mist shouldn’t have to breed if she doesn’t want to. She could have said no and Kalani would have supported her but she feels the obligation.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh that Jozka is a very manipulative person and poor Leia is falling for it. Watch out Leia, this could only go one way, bad! :#

Little Makana has a lot of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 when she is upset! This will be very interesting when she gets older if she keeps it up! :p>:)

Oh Mist is sooo pretty! I'm glad she came back. I wonder how her breeding slave shopping will go? ;) Also if she'll actually get pregnant as she is older. :/
    Oh that Jozka is a very manipulative person and poor Leia is falling for it. Watch out Leia, this could only go one way, bad! :#

Little Makana has a lot of plum when she is upset! This will be very interesting when she gets older if she keeps it up! :p>:)

Oh Mist is sooo pretty! I'm glad she came back. I wonder how her breeding slave shopping will go? ;) Also if she'll actually get pregnant as she is older. :/

Yes, Jozka likes to get her way and she knows how to do it.

Makana...she’s a spitfire when she’s angry, huh? Add her to Hoku who is a handful and we’re going to have an interesting 6th gen.

Mist IS very pretty! Not sure if she will get preggers but Kalani and the other women hope so. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SpinfurSpinfur Posts: 33 Member
    Finally got caught up with this story, and honestly im curious as to see what comes next.

Leia is intriguing me because I felt bad for her when she disappeared originally since her paranoia kinda got to her to a point where she screwed herself over (at least thats how i read it) and now shes getting involved in this whole ordeal which means a lot more trouble

I continue to love Kalani as a leader because she has the right amount of sass but still have an amount of caring and compassion for people which I love, even though I was a bit iffy on her during the bachlorette faze but i've come to love her.

Im honestly curious how Makana will do as a leader because in the near future because of all her crazy emotions, one night shes crying and scared and the other shes angry and bratty. It's very interesting, and I can't get a good read on her.
    Spinfur wrote: »
    Finally got caught up with this story, and honestly im curious as to see what comes next.

Leia is intriguing me because I felt bad for her when she disappeared originally since her paranoia kinda got to her to a point where she screwed herself over (at least thats how i read it) and now shes getting involved in this whole ordeal which means a lot more trouble

I continue to love Kalani as a leader because she has the right amount of sass but still have an amount of caring and compassion for people which I love, even though I was a bit iffy on her during the bachlorette faze but i've come to love her.

Im honestly curious how Makana will do as a leader because in the near future because of all her crazy emotions, one night shes crying and scared and the other shes angry and bratty. It's very interesting, and I can't get a good read on her.

Woah...anyone who completes this multigeneration tome deserves an award! :cookie:

Leia unfortunately is a follower and usually she follows the wrong person. We’ll see what happens to her!

Glad you love Kalani! She’s really matured since her bachelorette days.

Makana has a ton of maturing to do. Unfortunately, what’s going to happen to her (plus what has already happened) will affect who she becomes. Not sure if you’ll love her or not! We’ll see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick well I thought the concept was so entertaining I had to read it plus it reminds me of those high drama fantasies I love to read and watch on TV.

But since you're offering an award I will gladly take that cookie nom nom :3
    Spinfur wrote: »
    @pammiechick well I thought the concept was so entertaining I had to read it plus it reminds me of those high drama fantasies I love to read and watch on TV.

But since you're offering an award I will gladly take that cookie nom nom :3

Hey! That’s a high compliment (and I adore those high fantasy dramas if you can’t tell. ;) )

Glad you like your cookie!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh yeah so do I thats why I was drawn to this, reminds me of the TV show Reign in a way.