Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Kiko is trusting the wrong man.... :|

LOL!

You could be right! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hello, Amazons!

Time for an update!

Let's see how things are once the teens make it back home.

RkpYkuM.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yes... Not good at all... :/ It reminds me Amadahy's daughter Pavati and Niyol, let's hope everything will be ok :| Is Kiko Ina and Horus daughter? Just asking because it could be I forgot it. :blush:

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Yes... Not good at all... :/ It reminds me Amadahy's daughter Pavati and Niyol, let's hope everything will be ok :| Is Kiko Ina and Horus daughter? Just asking because it could be I forgot it. :blush:

Pavati and Niyol was 100% what I was thinking about, too :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited February 2019

I don’t blame you for forgetting but Horus came after Kiko was born. Kiko’s father died by the slaying from Simon LeBoeff. His name was Xela (Alex spelled backwards since I used the founder of the story Ashes to Ashes). You can see him in the first chapter of this gen. https://tribewahine.com/2018/01/05/chapter-6-1-trouble-brewing/ Probably why she looks a bit like Mari from that story. She’s her half sister.

Horus and Ina do have a daughter but she’s a toddler now. Her name is Britta and we’ll see more of her later in the story.

And I’d forgotten about Pavati but yes! It does remind you of that! :disappointed: I do miss your story!

Pavati and Niyol was 100% what I was thinking about, too :D

Let’s hope things go better!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Makes you wonder which side Kiko will choose when plum goes down and Leia and Mor and her brood will execute their plan.
    Will she remain loyal to Tribe Wahine or will she assist her baby daddy and his kin?
    Damaro wrote: »
    Makes you wonder which side Kiko will choose when plum goes down and Leia and Mor and her brood will execute their plan.
    Will she remain loyal to Tribe Wahine or will she assist her baby daddy and his kin?

Those are good questions! Things are swirling that way, huh? ;) We will see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I'm on a roll...

Let's see how Newlin takes the news...

MBJ0lzy.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited February 2019
    I love these banters between the guys :lol:
    But gosh, with Kandor gone, Kiko and Newlin possibly fleeing the tribe, who will be able to protect the tribe besides Kanui and Horus? :scream:
    I love these banters between the guys :lol:
    But gosh, with Kandor gone, Kiko and Newlin possibly fleeing the tribe, who will be able to protect the tribe besides Kanui and Horus? :scream:

Omg...you’re right. This does not bode well for them.

But things might not go the way you think...we’ll have to see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey!

I'm leaving out of town tonight, so I thought I'd leave you this to satisfy you until next week. :smile:

Let's see what Makana overheard...

zkvU1a6.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited February 2019
    Runoi is a great dad, it seems like he was born for that :) But the tense grows... Newlin trusts her mother and thinks she'll help them, but I think it will be a big mistake to go to her tribe. Maybe she'll save her son, but I'm not sure she'll save poor Kiko. :#

P.S. Good trip to you, Pammie! <3
    Runoi is a great dad, it seems like he was born for that :)

Well, he was breed for that. A fine specimen of the most noble and able lines, just you ask him :smirk:

Good trip pammie!
    Runoi is a great dad, it seems like he was born for that :) But the tense grows... Newlin trusts her mother and thinks she'll help them, but I think it will be a big mistake to go to her tribe. Maybe she'll save her son, but I'm not sure she'll save poor Kiko. :#

P.S. Good trip to you, Pammie! <3

Thank you!!

Runoi IS a great dad. He was especially born to be a loving father...he’s a natural, huh?

And yeah...maaaaybe Newlin shouldn’t go to his mother but what does he know? That’s his only option...at least for him.
    Runoi is a great dad, it seems like he was born for that :)

Well, he was breed for that. A fine specimen of the most noble and able lines, just you ask him :smirk:

Good trip pammie!

The FINEST specimen...his noble breeding comes through!

Thank you!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, Amazons!

We have another episode in the saga:

8AENGtQ.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh no... :# I'm scared... What Kalani will decide? How she'll punish Newlin and Kiko? :#
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited February 2019
    Commenting here because I feel like escalating today :p

Lol! So Newlin kept pushing Kanui toward Lilit by claiming Kiko for himself and now he can't stand Lilit gushing about Kanui? When Newlin isn't the center of attention, Newlin doesn't care, eh? :D
    Tbh it makes me like Lilit now that she defies him and likes Kanui more ;)

Parents are the best solution people on earth and solely made for that purpose? OMGoodness, Runoi is seriously the sweetest dad! That's the best way to comfort a child, give them the feeling their problems are indeed taken seriously but that they can be solved and they don't have to be afraid.
    Also, he has the best comparisons. Newlin = cockroach, it is so true (a handsome cockroach, though)

The secret is out now. I'm slightly afraid of how Newlin will react to Kalani's decision but am still convinced she has indeed done the right thing for the tribe. It's hard if not impossible to uphold order in Wahine and even more so the neighboring tribes if she doesn't give the image of a strong creator. (It may not be the best for Makana though, and Kalani has become a bit too harsh for my liking when demanding an answer of her :s Sure, she didn't know what would be revealed and only wanted to help her daughter, but for Makana it must have been the worst minutes of her life. Not to mention the banishment of the two people she wanted to stay to begin with)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Oh no... :# I'm scared... What Kalani will decide? How she'll punish Newlin and Kiko? :#

Ahh...I know. :dizzy: It won't be good, whatever it is...sorry! :cry:
    Commenting here because I feel like escalating today :p

Lol! So Newlin kept pushing Kanui toward Lilit by claiming Kiko for himself and now he can't stand Lilit gushing about Kanui? When Newlin isn't the center of attention, Newlin doesn't care, eh? :D
    Tbh it makes me like Lilit now that she defies him and likes Kanui more ;)

Parents are the best solution people on earth and solely made for that purpose? OMGoodness, Runoi is seriously the sweetest dad! That's the best way to comfort a child, give them the feeling their problems are indeed taken seriously but that they can be solved and they don't have to be afraid.
    Also, he has the best comparisons. Newlin = cockroach, it is so true (a handsome cockroach, though)

The secret is out now. I'm slightly afraid of how Newlin will react to Kalani's decision but am still convinced she has indeed done the right thing for the tribe. It's hard if not impossible to uphold order in Wahine and even more so the neighboring tribes if she doesn't give the image of a strong creator. (It may not be the best for Makana though, and Kalani has become a bit too harsh for my liking when demanding an answer of her :s Sure, she didn't know what would be revealed and only wanted to help her daughter, but for Makana it must have been the worst minutes of her life. Not to mention the banishment of the two people she wanted to stay to begin with)

Newlin doesn't like to hear about a guy being better than him. He's like that, unfortunately. ;) Glad you like Lilit...hee!

Runoi is a sweetie! <3 (And I soooo agree--Newlin is a handsome cockroach. :lol: )

Makana will not be on board with what is about to happen. She won't understand even though Kalani will try to talk with her about it. Kalani was worried that a classmate might have hurt Makana in some way. And yeah, that was hard for her to confess (and she might feel the sting of guilt over it! :frowning:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Noooo, @MrsRacooney Newlin is not a cockroach! D:
    he is a very handsome scorpion, son of a cunning spider and brother to 3 poisonous adders. :D
    (These pests have so much more class than an icky cockroach)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    he is a very handsome scorpion, son of a cunning spider and brother to 3 poisonous adders. :D

And laid an egg inside Kiko!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

Couldn't have said it better! Ohhh and what if they all get together? Hmm...
    InfraGreen wrote: »

:lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Just like your good parasite should do <3:D

Then we'll have a full fledged infestation :scream:
    But if we call pest control, who will come? :o
    edited March 2019

Just like your good parasite should do <3:D

Then we'll have a full fledged infestation :scream:
    But if we call pest control, who will come? :o

LOL!!

Maybe Kandor or Queen Hawika could be our pest control. But it might surprise you... ;)
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hello all I am back to this story after a bit of an absence. My mind had turned to mush and I couldn't remember anyone! :scream: So I started over and read the whole story again and now am caught up! :)

Newlin is a cockroach and now poor Kiko is in trouble, well they both are I guess. :( I like those two together but this was a big mistake! :#

I love Runoi and Kalani they are great parents and their love is so strong. <3 I really hope that this won't change little Makana into a resentful girl. She seems so traumatized by all this.

Glad to be back and all ready for the next chapter!! :)

Edited because I forgot to mention that I'm looking forward to seeing what Mor and Leia and that gang are up to and what will happen with that plot line! :#>:)
    haswh wrote: »
    Hello all I am back to this story after a bit of an absence. My mind had turned to mush and I couldn't remember anyone! :scream: So I started over and read the whole story again and now am caught up! :)

Newlin is a cockroach and now poor Kiko is in trouble, well they both are I guess. :( I like those two together but this was a big mistake! :#

I love Runoi and Kalani they are great parents and their love is so strong. <3 I really hope that this won't change little Makana into a resentful girl. She seems so traumatized by all this.

Glad to be back and all ready for the next chapter!! :)

Edited because I forgot to mention that I'm looking forward to seeing what Mor and Leia and that gang are up to and what will happen with that plot line! :#>:)

WOW!

You should get an award for slogging through all of that. ;) (You probably know the characters better than I do at this point...lol!)

Yeah...both Newlin and Kiko are in a lot of trouble. Sigh.

Aww...I do love Runoi and Kalani together. But yeah...not sure how Makana is going to take this except she'll be very angry, but what will come of that? How will it shape her?

Mor and Leia's thread will be in next chapter (hoping to upload today, but we'll see.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg