Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something I dont understand...

If there is anything SOMETHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, post it here.

Heres mine:

Something I don't understand, in Sims 3: a fairy can't whoohoo with a witch without be judge of being in a cults. That's not fair? :\

Your turn...
"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    On a similar note, I don't understand why EA didn't make hybrids possible in supernatural.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited January 2015
    I don't understand EAs vision.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I don't understand people who eat slowly - seems odd to me.

I tend to hoover stuff fast, like a dog - just in case someone helps themselves to it or something happens to it.

Some people act like their food is nothing of importance - if a passing badger steals it, then it is okay - totally weird.

He who eats the quickest eats the mostest - that's my outlook on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited January 2015
    Replicantz, who do they think they're fooln been here a week and I seen a few lol. I watched 1 simmer talk to thier replicant about the common love they share for ice cream! Omg why? I saw a simmer get into an arguement,with I believe two of thier own replicantz just for gigglez.psycho much? Even if this subject iz borderline taboo here I really don understand it haha.but hey if ur gonna make copyz of u just to have sumeone to talk too,the simz is the perfect place for it. Or maybe ur like- lol farming but mostly do they think they're fooln us? Or just themselvez!?!

( Nexus @ series replicantz )

Tyrell corp. Would be proud of you...
  • nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    I put it in off topic cause you can talk about things in life also, like....I don't understand why there so many reality TV when it more fake than the script show.
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

• wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited January 2015
    What I don't understand is why people insist on using idioms. Why can't you say "It's raining very hard right now" instead of "It's raining cats and dogs out there"? It's pointless and makes no sense.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I don't understand algebra! I'm so glad I don't have to study it anymore. And kids, don't let them fool you, most people will never use algebra in their life after they are required to learn (or not learn) it.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Why is there nationalism in the world? It's sickening.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    why must people wear clothes?
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • NatKingSimNatKingSim Posts: 757 Member
    > @plopppo said:
    > I don't understand people who eat slowly - seems odd to me.
    >
    > I tend to hoover stuff fast, like a dog - just in case someone helps themselves to it or something happens to it.
    >
    > Some people act like their food is nothing of importance - if a passing badger steals it, then it is okay - totally weird.
    >
    > He who eats the quickest eats the mostest - that's my outlook on it.

He who eats the slowest, gets tired and stays fittest - that's my experience of it. :smile:
    bI7Zx0.gif
    Download below
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    I don't understand why some people can't hear logic and reason and attempt to act on it?
    I don't understand why most people are so concerned with conforming.
    I don't understand how most people rarely wear sunglasses?!! (This one X10)
    I don't understand how it is possible for everything to exist.
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    Little bump
  • aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    Why do birds suddenly appear everytime I am near?
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    AiHaou wrote: »
    What I don't understand is why people insist on using idioms. Why can't you say "It's raining very hard right now" instead of "It's raining cats and dogs out there"? It's pointless and makes no sense.

I don't understand why my sister-in-law makes up her own little idioms, it drives me nuts!
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I don't understand people who say they hate or dislike something and go on to spend a ton of time ranting about it. I get that everyone complains, but what's the point in complaining endlessly? It seems like you just want to hear yourself talk.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    I don't understand why people insist on parking their car directly next to mine in a giant, vacant parking lot.

One time I parked my car in broad daylight in front of a dead mall to take a quick nap. It wasn't until a few minutes later some idiot pulled up and parked his car next to mine. I moved my car while glaring at the other driver.

Another time I was parked outside a Starbucks to leech off their wifi so my tablet could go online. Yep, same thing happens and another driver pulls up to park next to me. Once again it's the middle of the day and there's tons of parking space.

The third time it happened I blasted the radio station in my car until the loser moved.

The moral of the story: Next time you pull into an empty parking lot, DO NOT park your ugly car next to mine. There's more than enough space for you to go somewhere else.
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    AiHaou wrote: »

I don't understand why my sister-in-law makes up her own little idioms, it drives me nuts!

I do that too! I don't understand why people don't understand them though..I usually make them pretty obvious.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Did you just cough at my otter?

^ I just made that one up.
  • epitonezepitonez Posts: 9 New Member
    I don't understand why affairs stay more faithful to each other than other types of relationship - -
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    epitonez wrote: »
    I don't understand why affairs stay more faithful to each other than other types of relationship - -

On what planet?
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    I don't understand why they put unrelated question when you try to apply for a job online. Are they testing our patience? :\

• Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    Something I don't understand: When you're in Build Mode, why is the inside so dark???!!!!

• Raychel8Raychel8 Posts: 110 Member
    Something I don't understand: When you're in Build Mode, why is the inside so dark???!!!!

Need to add some lights :)

I don't understand how people don't make an effort at things. Lazy people drive me crazy.
  • Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    Yes, I know. :)
    But it would be nice to have "automatic lighting" so that you don't have to buy a bunch of little ones to see inside. :pensive: