Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make out interaction needs to be more steamy

I've noticed that when Sims are making out on the sofa they seem to be kinda... frigid.

I remember in TS2 when they would go at it on the sofa and really get into it but in TS4 (and TS3) they seem kinda like dead fish

Who thinks the interaction should be steamier? >:):p<3

Comments

• plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Personally, I'd like Bella Goth to scream the house down - but it won't happen.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Yes it has been toned down a lot.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Control your hormones please.. There are little kids and tweens on this forum. Gosh. #TheirVirginEyes #TeenRatingPlease
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    With every game it's gets more child friendly. Sims 2 had the best make-out animations.
  • CillianLoverCillianLover Posts: 405 Member
    I was just thinking about this the other day! It used to crack me up in TS2 when I'd have a pregnant lady throw her partner down onto the couch and then jump on top of them haha. Definitely one of my favorite sim interactions of all time.

I think most of the romantic interactions in this game look a little off. Frigid is a good way to describe it.
  • ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    With every game it's gets more child friendly. Sims 2 had the best make-out animations.

Shoot- TS2 had girls ripping clothes off in their freakin' trailers!
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Agreed. The make out animation in 3 was lame.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    I can see the future Sims games having no kiss interactions. Just hugs. #HugForWoohoo #HugToMakeBabies
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    Don't expect much from a baby game
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Jimil wrote: »
    I can see the future Sims games having no kiss interactions. Just hugs. #HugForWoohoo #HugToMakeBabies

Or those silly side hugs that the Duggars have to use when "dating" their potential spouse.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • MizViz123MizViz123 Posts: 40 Member
    If the game had more steamy interactions, maybe more people would buy it?
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    MizViz123 wrote: »
    If the game had more steamy interactions, maybe more people would buy it?

Yes.
  • songsmith2003songsmith2003 Posts: 1,461 Member
    TS2 definitely had the best romantic interactions. I liked the heat of moment kiss introduced with the Sims 3 University. Anyway, talking about steamy make-outs, did anyone ever see what happened when a make-out was rejected?

snapshot_123ebac7_523cf00b.jpg

snapshot_123ebac7_323cf018.jpg

Acacia (the female sim) looks like one of those trained seals twirling a ball.

• joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    TS2 definitely had the best romantic interactions. I liked the heat of moment kiss introduced with the Sims 3 University. Anyway, talking about steamy make-outs, did anyone ever see what happened when a make-out was rejected?

snapshot_123ebac7_523cf00b.jpg

snapshot_123ebac7_323cf018.jpg

Acacia (the female sim) looks like one of those trained seals twirling a ball.

Whaaaa? Is this TS2? I don't remember this at all, maybe my Sims are too easy :D
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
    Sims 2. Acacia was my Gen. 8 heiress from Grow Where You're Planted and something of a, *ahem* tart (which was weird since she was a Fortune sim). The bench acts like the loveseat. She decided she didn't want to make out and shoved him away with this as the result. I had never seen it before and laughed like mad.
  • Lindie_DBLindie_DB Posts: 38 Member
    I couldn't agree more, things seem overly tame these days. I want enthusiastic makeouts as well! Teen rating? Psah, when last did you watch a teen movie / TV show? They practically slide around in their own spit.

I want the butt grab interaction back as well. The receiving sim always made the funniest faces.

Maybe they're planning a Late Night type expansion with lots of juicy romance options.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    You can thank Jack Thompson for that as he had a fit about the inappropriate content of TS2 and it being too hard core for the younger players, so EA did what they could so that the newer games wouldn't get accused of having to much sexual content in it.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sims-2-content-worse-than-hot-coffee/1100-6129609/

http://archive.news.softpedia.com/news/After-GTA-Attorney-Jack-Thompson-Targets-The-Sims-2-5308.shtml

http://www.jackthompson.org/video_game_cases/the_sims_2.htm
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I completly agree and half the time their lips don't even touch when they kiss and makeout on the sofa and other places. They don't touch at all with the first kiss. I'd be happy if we could get the kiss lip peck they do after thier proposed to and the kiss neck interaction for adults. And yes we need some steamier makeouts. I hope we get one specific to hottubs when their released and cars as well.
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    You can thank Jack Thompson for that as he had a fit about the inappropriate content of TS2 and it being too hard core for the younger players, so EA did what they could so that the newer games wouldn't get accused of having to much sexual content in it.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sims-2-content-worse-than-hot-coffee/1100-6129609/

http://archive.news.softpedia.com/news/After-GTA-Attorney-Jack-Thompson-Targets-The-Sims-2-5308.shtml

http://www.jackthompson.org/video_game_cases/the_sims_2.htm

I remember. Yet now we have teens "messing around" *cough* woohooing and no family tree so close relations can fall in love and even have babies. Far worse IMO than the stupid stuff he believed. You can't blame modders for making nooood mods. It happens in just about every game out there. If EA believes it can get by with the new teen intereactions, then I don't understand why the YA and adult ones are now so tame. My two cents, anyway.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Lindie_DB wrote: »
    I couldn't agree more, things seem overly tame these days. I want enthusiastic makeouts as well! Teen rating? Psah, when last did you watch a teen movie / TV show? They practically slide around in their own spit. <br />
    <br />
    I want the butt grab interaction back as well. The receiving sim always made the funniest faces. <br />
    <br />
    Maybe they're planning a Late Night type expansion with lots of juicy romance options.

It's like they think teens can't handle it or something .. when really teen hormones are flying off the roof.

Teen rating needs to be looked at properly, this is 2015 not 1990.
    *fans self*
    TS4's makeout interaction turns me on
  • MizViz123MizViz123 Posts: 40 Member
    Whoohoo in the shower would be a nice interaction, maybe?
  • KaiDohKaiDoh Posts: 40 Member
    AGREED
  • barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    edited February 2015
    I agree that the Sims seem very frigid. I would definitely prefer Sims 2 style interactions. I don't see how they are not teen-friendly in the first place. I think the first Sims even had steamier interactions than Sims 4.
  • haituvahaituva Posts: 266 Member
    Agreed, please bring back the cute, humorous and yet not too cheesy Sims 2 romance animations!