Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What style would you like to see in Sims 4?

It could be fashion, interior decor, architecture... Anything really! What would you love to see?

I personally would love to see a bohemian style: new haircuts, French inspired interiors, lofts and affordable apartments with shabby chic furniture... Yes please! Vive la boheme! ;)

Your turn!
tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'm probably the only one, but I'd like to see awful styles of the 70's and 80's. For playing at "it's the 70's and 80's" or for adults and elders who never got the hang of buying new clothes or redecorating. Stuff like polyester mint-green pantsuits, wide-collared beige suits, patchwork-patched jeans, matching satin baseball jackets, big-shouldered women's suits ... And also flocked wallpaper, and things peach coloured.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MathooSalambooMathooSalamboo Posts: 14 New Member
    I would love to see a steampunk/victorian style ! :smiley: I really love the XIXe century, and the sims of my Sims 3 Legacy family are all dressed like that. Of course, it takes place in Midnight Hollow ^^ Beautiful dresses, top hats, old fashioned excentric moustaches and beard, frock coat... :heart_eyes: Of course, we already have furnitures in old style in the Sims 4, like in the Goths'mansion, but I miss CAS items...

An I approve the bohemian style :wink:
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    @luthienrising‌ I like it! I've actually been thinking about making the McFlys from Back to the Future, so 80s stuff would be perfect :grin:

@mathoosalamboo I love that suggestion! Steampunk is awesome! That's the whole reason I bought Midnight Hollow. Lol.
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'd like to see art nouveau (around 1910s) building styles and furniture, I just love it!
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Eziwolf wrote: »
    I'd like to see art nouveau (around 1910s) building styles and furniture, I just love it!

Aww I love art nouveau! It's so gorgeous! And I think it would be perfect for nature loving Sims :) perhaps that style of decor could give Sims with the 'loves the outdoors' trait a positive moodlet from being inside!
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    edited January 2015
    Ooooh, I want all of the above, please - plus late 40's/early 50's retro/mid-century modern/raygun gothic. I want to rebuild Oasis Springs (or most of it) in the style of a Levittown housing estate. There is already a fair amount of stuff in the game that I can use, but tantalisingly not enough.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    FKM100 wrote: »
    Ooooh, I want all of the above, please - plus late 40's/early 50's retro/mid-century modern/raygun gothic. I want to rebuild Oasis Springs (or most of it) in the style of a Levittown housing estate. There is already a fair amount of stuff in the game that I can use, but tantalisingly not enough.

That would be fabulous!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    The roaring 20's! I want flappers and pet shop/bars :D
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • harobed7756harobed7756 Posts: 83 Member
    I like the victorian and art nouveau ideas; I'd add art deco and haute couture (Chanel, Dior, Hermes, etc... styles).
  • KildareFaerlynnKildareFaerlynn Posts: 122 Member
    Art Nouveau, Victorian, and Gothic... and lots of long hair for male sims! lol
    QIhBg2C.png