Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    More interactions for the lounge chairs. Reading, drinking, eating. Two Sims can sit, relax together if you have more than one chair.
  • Kati_jane94Kati_jane94 Posts: 1 New Member
    I suggest:
    Bringing in more vacation towns, A university expansion pack, and being able to create a nursing home and owning it
  • LittleChronicLittleChronic Posts: 1 New Member
    I up the more vacation town, can we have like a place where it's always winter? Maybe with the ability to snowboard, skiing or snowmobiles? Maybe there could be a yeti as like a costume or like the scarecrow?
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    When our Sims are taking a photo of someone, if we don't like the pose their doing, we have to go out of the camera and back in. Like real photographers, how about the ability to change the pose without exiting the camera view?
    2quwd7.gif

• NinoSimJimNinoSimJim Posts: 1 New Member
    > @LittleChronic said:
    > I up the more vacation town, can we have like a place where it's always winter? Maybe with the ability to snowboard, skiing or snowmobiles? Maybe there could be a yeti as like a costume or like the scarecrow?

It would be so cool to do a mountain hike in a Scandinavian-like setting. Finding big foot or hot springs, going skiing and drinking hot cocoa in the lodge afterwards!
  • Twilight684Twilight684 Posts: 1 New Member
    So I don't know if EA is actually seeing these suggestions or not, but I would like to request maybe in the next Sims 4 update to make it possible for us to add our screenshots to our sims inventory. The screenshots are currently useless to me since I don't care to keep stuff like that on my computer or post them on websites or whatever, I just want my sims to be able to have more pictures in their houses and using screenshots gives you better pictures than just using the phone or camera to take selfies/photos of other sims or objects.
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited September 2020
    _________
    Post edited by PreCiious on
  • bribri2423bribri2423 Posts: 1 New Member
    Some of the main things that should be in the Sims 4 are first of *cough* University. I feel that with University, there should be specific majors instead of broad ones, more living options like to rent a house or apartment. Also, to have the choice of living in a single, double, triple or a quadruple. There should be classes that are interactive instead of just when they have a lecture. Another thing is a dining hall and a college town with places to eat, shop etc. Lastly, there should be more clubs, activities, scholarships, the option to go to community college and athletics. The other things I would like to see later on in the Sims 4 are:
    - Hotels/Resorts
    - An amusement park
    - More interactive careers
    - A hospital that is accessible for all Sims instead for ones that are in the medical career and pregnant
    - More vacation destinations
    - A movie theatre lot
    - A photographer career and the option to hire a photographer for events
    - Generations
    - Parents having the ability to teach their toddlers to walk.
    - CAAARRRRSSSSSS
    - Public Transportation ex: subway, bus
    That’s basically it.
  • Sable_R702Sable_R702 Posts: 4 New Member
    I’m all up for more piercing, more tattoos, more hair colours, astrological star signs, more traits rather than 3 maybe 5. Oh and the ability to play real time with friends like housemates with them, and unable to control a character someone else is controlling, would be awesome.
  • HowmanychairsHowmanychairs Posts: 32 Member
    I'd love if we could get an Apartments EP or GP, but I wan't apartments like in TS2 where you could buld your own apartment from the scratch. If they can't make apartments for TS4 then I'd at least like to have NPC roomates like you can in TS3
    Also I'd looooooove if we had create a world tool for TS4, that would be AMAZING.
    It would bee cool if we could crete our own social events and pick what kind of activities we will have at that party (like for holidays in TS4 Seasons)
    Cars.
    There is more things that I want, but these came first to mind
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'd love if we could get an Apartments EP or GP, but I wan't apartments like in TS2 where you could buld your own apartment from the scratch. If they can't make apartments for TS4 then I'd at least like to have NPC roomates like you can in TS3
    Also I'd looooooove if we had create a world tool for TS4, that would be AMAZING.
    It would bee cool if we could crete our own social events and pick what kind of activities we will have at that party (like for holidays in TS4 Seasons)
    Cars.
    There is more things that I want, but these came first to mind

@Howmanychairs City Living is the apartment EP. It came out in 2016.
  • cyanpark47cyanpark47 Posts: 5 New Member
    I think there should be an online mode for TS4. By that I mean they should allow people to create servers and play with their friends that are online and create a town together. I feel that would encourage more people to play and create a city without having to have your friend use your pc or console to be added to your game. I was discussing this with a few friends and we always have this idea to play together and make our own world to create chaos in but it's annoying having to have other people use your pc to create a sim and so on.
  • PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    PreCiious wrote: »
    When our Sims are taking a photo of someone, if we don't like the pose their doing, we have to go out of the camera and back in. Like real photographers, how about the ability to change the pose without exiting the camera view?
    So I don't know if EA is actually seeing these suggestions or not, but I would like to request maybe in the next Sims 4 update to make it possible for us to add our screenshots to our sims inventory. The screenshots are currently useless to me since I don't care to keep stuff like that on my computer or post them on websites or whatever, I just want my sims to be able to have more pictures in their houses and using screenshots gives you better pictures than just using the phone or camera to take selfies/photos of other sims or objects.

Great ideas. It would be cool if the game wouldnt pause if your sims is taking a picture. Just press i guess shift + C for in Game camera mod. When you activate that, your sim holds a camera and when you press c your sim just takes Pictures that lands on the inventory and of course more poses like this … I mean why do i have to get a mod for this Kind of poses?

2dtochy.png

6jghhi.png[/img]

I would also love an NPC Photographer that you could hire for example a wedding. Would love to see a street painter NPC that can make your sims portraits and also group drawings.

I actually really liked the Diashow phrame from Sims3 Ambitions were you could add as many pictures as you want and it would just auto play them.

Unrelated question...but really, what mod is that?

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    We need to be able to post our screenshots etc. to the Forum without having to use outside help. Maybe the handy techie who created First person view could work on it? What's the use of making screenshots otherwise?
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited August 2019
    Deleted
    Post edited by PreCiious on
  • LollyGraceLollyGrace Posts: 20 Member
    Adding apartment blocks in future worlds! They would have worked so perfectly in Del Sol Valley and for the life of me I don’t understand why they weren’t included! That was disappointing, so it would be great to see more included in the future!

And the option to delete EVERYTHING off a Sim in CAS in one click. I can’t comprehend how boring it is to sit and click everything off in one go, I need a clean slate to start fresh and I can’t always be bothered to go into gallery and place a naked Sim lol!

On the subject of CAS... the option to click (idk, maybe right click?) and lock an item through to all outfits, then all we need to do in the next outfit is delete it off quickly if it’s not needed, but if it is then we don’t have to scroll and search over and over... particularly useful with skin details because for some reason since the update my game won’t link them anymore and it’s driving me insane lol!
  • anonymous3kanonymous3k Posts: 23 Member
    edited July 2019
    This Is all for a free base game update
    We need more free updates
    Beaches for base game
    New base game world
    Screenshot option for Gallery
    Group chat in phone interaction
    Tropical drinks
    Exercise interaction on tv
    Add dancing as fitness
    Walk in Showers
    Sectional couches
    Vending machines (drinks,snacks)
    New traits
    New aspirations
    Have the option to bulldoze Lots in (World)
    more ceiling fans
    Cabinets/Countertops/Sinks/Appliances

Post edited by anonymous3k on
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited July 2019
    More things to do for Sims in groups / with their family!

- group pool interactions (playing in the pool with a waterball and pool noodles, water aerobics, teaching children how to swim, splash with your toddler who can use the "big pool" too with an adult for safety, children just splashing around and having fun with the floaties we already got , kiss and cuddle in the pool for couples), pool bars for better pool parties
    - do seasonal crafting together (I know children can do that at their acitivty tables, but I would like my family to do them together at a table)
    - bake and cook together as a group (why can only one sim cook at a time? Why can't this also be a group interaction? I want my sims to bake cookies together for Christmas e.g. or have dinner parties with friends)
    - table tennis, volleyball (also: beach volleyball), soccer, pool
    - playing instruments together or one sim plays the piano while other sims sing - also the profession "singer"/"pianist"/other musician types / having a band, also as playable careers just like the acting career, connected to the Get Famous system
    - reading together as a family (as for now you can only read to toddlers and children)
    - go on a nature walk together as a family, no rabbit hole walk, you can actually see them walking around in a group and talking/having fun/laughing, couples holding hands, children and toddlers splash in puddles when passing them etc
    - building a snowman as a family/group (why can only 2 sims do this at a time?)
    - building a sandcastle as family/group (see above)
    - use the monkey bars with other children and help your kids/siblings use them
    - slides for children, climbing towers for children, seesaws, swings for toddlers, working sandboxes with sandtoys and several options to play, water play sets for children and toddlers (and the abilty for them to play with that at fountains/ponds/the beach)
    - fun games like hide and seek, tag, ringa ringa roses, nursery rhymes, everyone can participate, not only children and toddlers, everyone can do it and childish sims can still do nursery rhymes for themselves when they're adults
    - more interactions around the camp fire, I know we have lots of them, but somehow they don't seem to work properly and sims keep standing up and leaving the fire, I want them to stay there!
    - having the option to create a birthday table on birthdays with presents and decorations like balloons
    - sleepover partys for children and teens with movies, snacks, hide and seek and other games, creepy stories at night, etc.
    - teen club hangouts with supervised activities as mentioned above (like soccer match, sleepover, camp fire, etc. - also playable summer camp would be so great for children and teens)

And it would be great if these activities had special moodlets to them! I personally love the moodlet sims get when they're around their family as adults. :) I would like more of those! :)

Also:
    - an amusement park GP with cotton candy, sweet fruits and candy market stalls, wild roller coasters, ghost trains, water rides, simple merry-go-rounds for toddlers and children, but also more fast merry-go-rounds for children and older, boat swings, circus numbers, perhaps with a new magician and trapeze/high wire skill and also, of course, playable new careers as circus artists
    - a nursery GP in which babies become real playable sims, not tied to a bassinet, with needs and skills and they learn how to sit and crawl, hold/play with toys and grow hair and develop their eye color, also CAS items for babies like head bands and rompers, different diapers, etc.

More craftwork (would love an EP for that)!

- pottery
    - sewing
    - knitting
    - create more furniture with the woodworking table in different shapes
    - jewellery making
    - nectar making (god I miss this)
    - canning

More and better sports (I would die to have an EP for that too):

- as mentioned above as group activities: soccer, volleyball (and beach volleyball), table tennis, pool
    - regular tennis, gymnastics (I would love that so much), ballet, contemporary dancing, climbing, martial arts like karate or judo
    - each sport is a skill of their own, so please also make figure skating, roller skating, basketball and swimming a REAL skill of their own, not the overall "athletic skill" and everybody can do everything right away with a high athletic skill, that's unrealistic!
    - of course, the athletic skill can be linked to the special sport skills and you need to get better in your athletic skill to advance in a certain sport etc, so you have to do cardio or gain muscles to do better in gymnastics e.g.
    - I would want my sims to be able to join REAL sport clubs, playable ones, and REAL ones, not like the clubs we got with GT, but real sport clubs where you go for training lessons - of course you don't have to, but you can
    - You can start training sports in a club as a toddler in special toddler courses, and you achieve higher levels with aging up and training, so you become more and more advanced if you want to, but of course, you can also just do it for a hobby and meet with your friends for a soccer game or table tennis in the park
    - a real athlete career with several different paths to choose linked to the different sports, so you can become a professional soccer player, a professional figure skater, a professional swimmer, etc., that could also be linked to scholar ships for a Universty EP

Also:
    - horses and riding as a sport with a farming pack (would love a farming pack containing horses, sheep, pigs, cows and chicken, a butter and cheese making skill for the milk from the cows, and the sheep go well with sewing and knitting, like you have to make wool and cloth first, but of course, you can also buy those and don't have to make them yourself if you don't want to do farming with your Sim)

WHY isn't TS4 like that containing all of the described things above?! I would so much LOVE LOVE LOVE the game that way. Everyone could profit from these things as they enhance game play so much, the sport club system could also be made functional for supernatural players who love to put up some kind of magic schools for their witches and sorcerers or vampire training clubs where young vampires can level up their vampire skills! Magic school rivalry between good and bad clubs etc, oh my, that would be so awesome. I am not much of a supernatural player, but it would make the occult sims fun even for me!

A Go to School EP:

- playable preschool for toddlers
    - playable elementary school for children
    - playable high school for teens
    - preteens (that are patched in for everyone like toddlers were) and playable junior high (which comes with the EP)
    - prom night with prom king/queen
    - field trips
    - a good and realistic homeschooling option
    - perhaps even the option to create playable boarding schools (would also be great for supernatural players, they can create schools like Hogwarts in their game), but of course, the playablething is optional, so you can still have your sims go to a rabbit hole if you'd prefer that!
    - more afterschool activities like we had in TS3, but playable of course, as an addon or substitute to the sport club system I described above
    - teacher career with 3 paths: preschool, elementary, junior high/ high school
    - playable daycare career but better than we had it in TS3, more detailed and doesn't have to be at your own house, you can buy a daycare

Also:
    - music school (functioning just like the sport clubs system, but with instruments - and of course: more instruments like flute, drums, saxophone, trumpets, and you can start learning all of that as toddlers)

Of course all of these ideas come with new traits and aspirations! :) All in all: more sandbox and more replayable activities please! I want the game to be fun for everyone, so why can't each EP come with a new occult? We only have vampires, aliens and mermaids and even though I don't play with the occults, I would love for supernatural players to have more options, please!
    Post edited by SimKonfetti on
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I'd like to see interactions between adults and their children to be fine-tuned. Sometimes I've noticed when parents are talking to their teen children, the responses are more like if they weren't related. For example, if my teen Sim Carolyn asks her mother Samara what she thinks of Terrie (her other mother) it shouldn't be "Terrie is my ball and chain. We're married" it should be "I love your mother wholeheartedly. She's my world."
    2quwd7.gif

• _thagemini_thagemini Posts: 1 New Member
    Game and expansion packs aside, I wish they added the memory system (or something close) like they did in previous packs
  • SlenderMelSlenderMel Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been thinking a lot about the camera's relationship with the walls, and this has probably been said a million times, but I think this specific way might work a little better. I've been thinking the way to really add a wall mode that can show off walls in a non-intrusive way, that actually shows things on the walls, is to essentially do a theater mode, where essentially it hides the wall you're peeking through with your camera relative with your point of view, but keeps any of the 3+ walls that are not in the selected player sim's way, as well as leaves any other wall up, from other rooms. This way, not only you have the sense that you're watching that specific played sim with a "theater feel" but hides as less stuff possible, and even adds a sense of exploration to your played house or location, as the other rooms will be obscured from the view of the selected sim. And in any case, if you want to find non-played sims, you can always just toggle to the regular background walls mode for a moment, while mainly playing with just that one wall down in theater mode.
  • luv_aamberrluv_aamberr Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to be able to own and run a daycare, like in the Sims 3. And I would also like more toys/activities for toddlers and children. For example;
    - a tea table where they can have tea parties with their dolls or adults
    - a dress-up wardrobe where they can dress up in costumes
    - a play kitchen for them to pretend to cook

I would also like to be able to do more with babies, things like;
    - The ability to take them out the bassinet
    - Take them for a walk in a stroller (similar to walking a dog)
    - Toys like bouncers and walkers

Some other miscellaneous ideas;
    - another vacation world (maybe an amusement park similar to Disney world)
    - hotels that have a similar set up to the apartments in City Living
    - spiraled, L shaped, and curved stairs
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited July 2019
    Please add more traits and additional choices for each age group.

Toddler: 2
    Child: 3
    Teen: 4
    Young Adult and above: 5

If your Sim grows up well, we can choose an additional trait during the young adult stage.

Please? https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Trait_(The_Sims_3)

I think it’s an addition we can all enjoy and have better personality for each Sim.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • anonymous3kanonymous3k Posts: 23 Member
    edited August 2019
    garden inside for tables and counters and it will also help kids with gardening growing up
    with a garden starter kit