Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• Naerys97Naerys97 Posts: 5 New Member
    I will really love that when i take a sim out of family he or she could take money whit him, ‘cause is a real pain to have to start raising your money from the bottom, and I don’t like using cheats to do that and hate being poor again. I love if they include that on future expansions or patch. XD
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Naerys97 wrote: »
    I will really love that when i take a sim out of family he or she could take money whit him, ‘cause is a real pain to have to start raising your money from the bottom, and I don’t like using cheats to do that and hate being poor again. I love if they include that on future expansions or patch. XD

I second that, especially if they move out of a rich household like the Landgraabs. Some of their riches should go with the mover!
  • yuemeiyuemei Posts: 3 New Member
    I second the above suggestion.
    Besides that do I recommend toning down or completely take away the "positive reaction" to a "good Sim" because it constantly interferes with actions I want to do. Especially during events. The bride to my groom kept reacting to the groom's friend because he has a pristine reputation. Even after I resetted her with the cheat, she kept doing that. I had troubles to continue the wedding because of it.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I think what could also be looked at is the jealousy aspect where someone watches their lover or spouse getting flirted with by another Sim. For example, if Married #1 gets flirted with by Person #1, Married #2 should only get angry if Married#1 responds favourably to it. If Married #1 rejects the advances, Married #2 should not get angry and start slapping their spouse around.
    2quwd7.gif

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    Naerys97 wrote: »

Need that, mostly because my legacy is filthy rich at this point and im running out of ideas to get rid of all that money
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • mleoleighmleoleigh Posts: 2 New Member
    Never posted in here before but, the new island pack has me thinking! I would love if the existing vacation worlds were made residential and instead 'vacation home' could be a lot type. That way sims could live on the new tropical island or go on vacation there.
  • Dee WestDee West Posts: 66 Member
    edited December 2020
    These are my suggestions:

- Alarm Clocks
    - wake up more than 1 hour before they go to work
    - faster eating, bathing, and toilet runs
    - relaxing in bed
    - a workbench to make bouquets with the flowers
    - a workbench to make something with crystals and metals (maybe jewelry)
    - shelves big enough to display large crystals, fossils, insects, and frogs
    - fish not go bad in the refrigerator or give them a timer like the food (I hate when I fish away from my neighborhood and the fish are going bad before I can get back)
    - Or a container to put fish in so they don't go bad
    - more recipes to use all the fruits and vegetables
    - insects can be caught in parks
    - after you identify a plant the bushes are also identified (Get a ton of the same plants when looking for new ones)
    - the collector butterfly (it a pain trying to find collectables)
    - more fruits and vegetables
    - sprinklers (it takes forever to water plants)
    - toddlers
    - less multiple births
    - larger neighborhood with venues
    - have children's skill rollover to teen and so on
    - ethnic jewelry (don't know what it's called like the India headband)
    - ethnic clothing (like sarong)
    - piercings
    - be able to put your own pictures (like with music)
    - fully adjustable lifespans
    - working elevators or escalators
    - ladders
    - dating service online
    - favorites and astrological signs
    - stackable display containers for insects and frogs
    - other tabs for career, camping, and etc.
    - weather
    - cars would be nice
    - able to know how much time is left when you are on vacation
    - some kind of indicator what wrong with the baby
    - job: daycare
    - more starter homes
    - future (like the one in sims 3)
    - cuddling in bed
    - robbers
    - police to arrest robbers
    - firemen/women
    - snuggling while sleeping
    - more hairstyles for toddlers
    - more clothes for toddlers
    - more matching colors (it gets annoying when you have a color scheme and one piece just won't match)
    - celebrities
    - fish tanks that hold more than 6 fish types
    - headbands separate from hair
    - be able to swim in ocean/lake
    - In depth genealogy
    - teens sneaking out at night
    - more lots
    - added skills: cleaning, drums and bass
    - favorite music
    - swings and slides for children
    - color wheel or something like it so I can match my furniture.
    - larger lots
    - pottery
    - sewing
    - knitting
    - create more furniture with the woodworking table in different shapes
    - jewelry making
    - nectar making
    - canning
    - smaller telescopes (the bigger ones get struck by lightning and are difficult to protect)

I'll keep adding everything I want as I think of them or people have great ideas. :smiley:
    Post edited by Dee West on
    IN Australia, this game is classified "M" for mature audiences yet there are things that can be seen in movies and TV shows with the same rating that this game, in relation to intimacy between characters, won't show. For example, straddling your lover on the couch or bed and making out.
    2quwd7.gif

• PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    Better AI and autonomous actions.
    Enough said.

NO seriously, they should choose their action (when free will is on) based on their traits. Why is every Sim attracted to the same certain objects.
    I dont want my lazy Sim dancing all the time, when i dont control them.
    I want him to autonomsly take a nap, cause hes lazy. I want him to wish to watch TV for 8h straight, because he is a couch potato and lazy.
    And why do they stand there sometimes and do nothing? You know, when you choose the trait for you Sim in CAS, they do this special trait animation... I want to see those animations inGame too. Why is it only on toodlers?
  • misschristine14misschristine14 Posts: 118 Member
    I would personally like these animations / interactions to return for gameplay:

- Slow dancing with romantic interactions available
    - Asking parents for their child's hand in marriage
    - Romantic photos with their partner (where they can take a photo of them and their partner kissing or being cute)
    - Lounging on the couch
    - Table / dinner animations like dancing on top of tables or romantic interactions like being able to propose during dinner or carressing hands during dinner
    - Romantic interactions like being able to make out in the bed/couch or cuddling when sleeping, even cuddling under the stars
    - Romantic interactions during ice skating / roller skating like kissing or holding hands
    - Online dating
    - Make up woohoo and shower woohoo

I just feel like romantic interactions were better in Sims 2 and Sims 3 and it affects my gameplay for Sims 4. I've become used to it but because I love playing with couples it makes me miss the old interactions so much. Hopefully we get an upgrade or a pack that includes more romantic interactions soon and hopefully more wedding outfits and decor too. I even miss seeing my sims get into a limo and going straight to their honeymoon after the wedding was over! It just sucks that they can't even recognize that they are on a honeymoon whenever I make them go on vacation after their wedding. Idk.
  • android1803android1803 Posts: 1 New Member
    The romance interactions can be changed/improved. The game is focused on feelings, so something to deal with being heartbroken would be nice to see, better animations for the romance would be nice too. I would like to see some story progression in the worlds that way I won't have to switch between homes to change the sims or make them do things. I do know that some things might not happen or impossible to change but at least I suggested some things.
  • Yoryo_24Yoryo_24 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have some suggestions because, in my opinion, the game is flat on realistic interactions. I feel that is just decorations and talk options. I don't know if someone from Maxis will read this, but I hope they do. :)

1. Relax in bed. (watch tv, read, cuddle)
    2. More activities for kids. (play with the ball with their parents, hopscotch game, play cops and robbers, baking, sell lemonade)
    3. Lay on the sofa and watch tv.
    4. Activities and animations for elders. (show grandsons pictures, walking cane, complain about life, play bingo) (new clothes too!)
    5. Dogs can use the bed.
    6. Kids can walk the dog.
    7. Slow dance.
    8. Fix Dine out (less time waiting for the food, choose my employees, more intelligent waiters)
    9. Romantics interactions on the table. (holding hands, try the other sims' food, ask for marriage)
    10. Cars just like The Sims 2 or garage doors my houses need them.
    11. More delivery options (Chinese takeout, food supply in a basket like Sims 2)
    13. Small fish tank.
    14. Open business at home.
    15. Opportunities to do the laundry of all the house at once. (I have baskets in all the rooms, and my sims pick one by one)
    16. Laundromat lots. (I have small houses, and I can't put a laundry room)
    17. Talk while they're eating without standing up and hug. (it drives me crazy)

That's all; I hope they put some of these things in the game so it would be more realistic. After all, it is supposed to be "play with life"... maybe they forgot about that.
  • NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    Yoryo_24 wrote: »
    I have some suggestions because, in my opinion, the game is flat on realistic interactions. I feel that is just decorations and talk options. I don't know if someone from Maxis will read this, but I hope they do. :)

1. Relax in bed. (watch tv, read, cuddle)
    2. More activities for kids. (play with the ball with their parents, hopscotch game, play cops and robbers, baking, sell lemonade)
    3. Lay on the sofa and watch tv.
    4. Activities and animations for elders. (show grandsons pictures, walking cane, complain about life, play bingo) (new clothes too!)
    5. Dogs can use the bed.
    6. Kids can walk the dog.
    7. Slow dance.
    8. Fix Dine out (less time waiting for the food, choose my employees, more intelligent waiters)
    9. Romantics interactions on the table. (holding hands, try the other sims' food, ask for marriage)
    10. Cars just like The Sims 2 or garage doors my houses need them.
    11. More delivery options (Chinese takeout, food supply in a basket like Sims 2)
    13. Small fish tank.
    14. Open business at home.
    15. Opportunities to do the laundry of all the house at once. (I have baskets in all the rooms, and my sims pick one by one)
    16. Laundromat lots. (I have small houses, and I can't put a laundry room)
    17. Talk while they're eating without standing up and hug. (it drives me crazy)

That's all; I hope they put some of these things in the game so it would be more realistic. After all, it is supposed to be "play with life"... maybe they forgot about that.

Talking while they're eating without standing up and hug. Oh good Lord, this thing the Sims do is so annoying, like my sims will sit down to eat and when they talk, they stand up hug then talk, like seriously why hug them when they can just talk. No hugging needed, just sit, eat and talk, nothing else.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • Naerys97Naerys97 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Simmingal said:
    > Naerys97 wrote: »
    >
    > I will really love that when i take a sim out of family he or she could take money whit him, ‘cause is a real pain to have to start raising your money from the bottom, and I don’t like using cheats to do that and hate being poor again. I love if they include that on future expansions or patch. XD
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Need that, mostly because my legacy is filthy rich at this point and im running out of ideas to get rid of all that money

im in the same situation right now
  • dietandrydietandry Posts: 4 New Member
    Glass roofs as flooring patterns, so that we can put flat glass roofs.
    How about glass walls?
    2quwd7.gif

• RJEB1RJEB1 Posts: 30 Member
    I know this is an old thread but for years and years I have been wanting them to bring back the direct control mode for console players. For those who have played or remember The Sims 2 for the original Xbox and older gen console systems, this will be familar to you. Direct control mode from The sims 2 would allow us to take direct control of a chosen sim and to use the left joystick to walk around and to use the A button to click on items and sims and interact with them but it allowed you to actually BE your sim for more immersion. Similar to this they have just added "first person camera mode" for each sim which is really awesome but it does not feel the same since you still have to click as a cursor mode on every spot of the floor to make your sim walk there. Moving the left joystick in first person mode only changes the field of view which in my opinion is really dumb and pointless for console. First person mode is already completely there so why they didn't just make the left stick input sim movement seems weird to me but i am annoyed that in first person mode i have to turn my sim's head 360 degrees just to click on something. And randomly accidently pushing the left stick makes my sim's view a fishbowl effect. So I hope first person view can be improved upon and they change the left joystick to "move/control sim" instead of "change FOV"
  • DiamondPandaDPDiamondPandaDP Posts: 43 Member
    Honestly my biggest problem right now is I don't have many packs right? In the gallery I try only checking the packs I own and it still shows pack I don't own and it gets really annoying. Also base games should have writable signs as I believe they don't exist (correct me if I'm wrong). Apart from that a shopping mall would be cool. These are the stuff I want BADLY
    -DiamondPanda
    If I help you please note I do not work for EA. Have a nice day :smiley:
    When we create a lot, we must assign what the property is so what i think would be great would be to assign more than one attribute to a lot, except when it's a residential. For example, if you're building a public lot with multiple floors containing a lounge, swimming pool, cocktail bar and a gymnasium, you can do that. This would be great if you move a Sim into Granite Falls where they can't leave the area and theyv'e got practically everything they need.
    2quwd7.gif

• Ahansen531Ahansen531 Posts: 1 New Member
    Idea: I would love if TS4 had more filters for hairstyle, like natural hair, curly, straight, etc. I love coordinating hairstyles with outfits, but also like to keep continuity of hair type throughout.
  • AquaWave05AquaWave05 Posts: 1 New Member
    Even if EA doesn't notice this, I say better textured hair, where it's like you can see more fluff in our hair instead of these brown bubbles. Definitely more hair colors because there are so many more colors in this world, there's more blondes, more versions of brown than dark chocolate and milk chocolate. Come on!!! More things kids are able to do online and the ability to go to a hair salon and get a color that you cannot get in CAS. Fix the bug where if you're in the middle of painting and leave the game, come back in later, and find it needing to be scrapped or blank. I just want that fixed it's so annoying. ACTUALLY ABLE TO ADD MORE SIMS TO A HOUSEHOLD, LIKE MAYBE 10 SIMS INSTEAD OF 8? Maybe? possibly...
  • TamaraCadéTamaraCadé Posts: 3 New Member
    I want a "Household Needs" Box... instead of clicking each sim separately I want to see the whole households needs in one box and be able to sort the whole households needs at once... I very rarely play more than one sims at a time because of this... it makes it so hard to micro manage each sims needs and jobs etc.
    When you have at least 3 Sims in a household, sometimes you don't notice when one of their phones is going off, especially if it's a Sim that's currently not being controlled so what would be nice is if the controller vibrates in the direction the phone is going off.
    2quwd7.gif

• RjlopesRjlopes Posts: 1 New Member
    I just came here to ask. Can you please have a option when buying the furniture that we can choose the confort level (the price can change) ? It is really sad that for getting the max confort the decor as to be always the same..... 🤗✌️
  • ImarifImarif Posts: 5 New Member
    Update base game The Sims 4 like The Sims 2 :-
    i) Preparing a meal = Sims can use a spoon, fork, spatula, pan etc. Therefore, they can use those utensils from counter/cabinet like in Sims 2 while cooking. You can watch "TS2 prepare a meal" on youtube.
    ii) We can buy groceries and stock up to fridge.
    iii) We can Travel using a taxi..
    iv) We can call gardener service for gardening in sims house. Sims can trim the leaves and flowers like TS2.
    #it's will be more realistic for the sims 4..