Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will the next expansion pack arrive?

It has been a few months since Sims 4 was released and it is strange that there is no news on when the next expansion pack will arrive.

Do any of you guys have any idea?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    No.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Dunno, but we'll be getting a GP sometime this month. Or I mean, they'll be releasing it.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Outdoors Retreat game pack coming out this month.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    Outdoors Retreat game pack coming out this month.

Yup Is It Worth My Money Retreat comes out soon :)
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    The next expansion will arrive after this first game pack bombs....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    nope so far only the Outdoor Retreat GP is announced. maybe a month again after the release we'll be hearing updates.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It will probebly be announced when the gurus get back.
  • Options
    I hope it s a dating expansion.
  • Options
    Lynne563Lynne563 Posts: 100 Member
    I would like them to sort out the bugs in the base game before releasing any EPs Sps or game packs
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    There is a game pack that's coming, I don't now about EP, but I think there would be at least two month gap between GP and EP seeing how GP work on the market, maybe.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    What the op wants to know is when ep 1 is going to be announced.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    my guess late spring to mid summer
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    I hope whatever it is we get open resturents,a movie theater,hottubs and cars.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Honestly, I'm a little bit surprised that the Gurus haven't at least given the tiniest vaguest hints of the first EP yet. Maybe EA/Maxis still has them in damage control mode, but with the announcement selling "Outdoor Retreat" I thought that was over now.

Truly, I would love to see either a "OFB" or "Nightlife/Late Night" themed expansion. But whatever theme EA/Maxis picks I really hope it not only adds new community lots/venues to our worlds, it expands them slightly too. It doesn't have to be a huge increase, just maybe add 1 or 2 neighborhoods to each world, that contain between 5-6 lots each. Our sims really need more things to do along with additional places to visit besides the park, library, museum, gym, club and/or bar, and go camping.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    It would probably be announced after the Outdoor Retreat game pack is released sometime this month.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    Probably between March and May, that's my guess anyway :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    it will be announced next year 2016.
  • Options
    Jase wrote: »
    Honestly, I'm a little bit surprised that the Gurus haven't at least given the tiniest vaguest hints of the first EP yet. Maybe EA/Maxis still has them in damage control mode, but with the announcement selling "Outdoor Retreat" I thought that was over now.

Truly, I would love to see either a "OFB" or "Nightlife/Late Night" themed expansion. But whatever theme EA/Maxis picks I really hope it not only adds new community lots/venues to our worlds, it expands them slightly too. It doesn't have to be a huge increase, just maybe add 1 or 2 neighborhoods to each world, that contain between 5-6 lots each. Our sims really need more things to do along with additional places to visit besides the park, library, museum, gym, club and/or bar, and go camping.

They have. One of them hinged frozen and aliens.

• Options
    shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    This ^ I never realized how much I would miss grocery stores and sending my sims to the movies. :(
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    After the first one is released.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    lilybluebelllilybluebell Posts: 495 Member
    shan_26 wrote: »
    This ^ I never realized how much I would miss grocery stores and sending my sims to the movies. :(

I'm with you on that one. I never realized how much I took eating out at restaurants and attending concerts and games at the stadiums for granted. :s
    tumblr_m6lwv1LDhs1r1fabt.gif
    In Evan Heaven.

• Options
    212083620212083620 Posts: 126 Member
    I've been waiting a long time :'(
    Add me on Origin: SimSmiler
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I hope it has vampires instead of aliens. B)
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    One thing you don't have to worry about is PEPs, pre-expansion pack release anxiety. If any info will be given, it will be a few days before release date. You know with the new SEC, don't tell nothing laws. *sarcasm*
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.