Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I was wishing that they would release it next week. But I seriously doubt that they will. They have comfrimed that it's coming as a DLC only in January. And that's all we know about it's release date at the moment. They said that they plan to release more info on the pack this month. So maybe we'll get new info about the pack next week :)
  • Options
    PheobelisPheobelis Posts: 45 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > dixieangel550 wrote: »
    >
    > Sigzy05 wrote: »
    >
    > No release date but I can't wait for it
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Our first Game Pack - The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat - will be coming out in January 2015, thats the closes to a release date lol. they just dont like giving real answers.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Unless it gets delayed.

When has a Sims expac every been delayed. Not like they fix the bugs before it comes out. . .
  • Options
    HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    Always been wanting to camp since cod mw2
    11gov9s.jpg
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    EA has never really given a straight answer on anything when comes to The Sims because they love the suspense that it generates among us Simmers. There a few rare occasions where EA has given a straight answer on something that's related to The Sims. But that was because we were quick to figure out their hidden surprise. One of the Gurus from The Sims 3 store team once said in an interview that she wishes that we would let them surprise us from time to time. :)
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    January 31st. :trollface:
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    @dixieangel550 your birthday's after mine then, I'm on the 10th and mine falls on a Saturday this year!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    We'll probably get a definitive date next week when everyone's back from the holidays -- if there hadn't already been leaks about it based on the content in the recent patch we probably wouldn't have heard about it till next week. I'm guessing latter half of the month.

I hope it isn't that week. I'd rather it come out on the 13th.

I think the 13th would be the earliest it comes out, but more likely after the 15th; it's likely they have some fine tuning to perform once everyone's back from the holidays, plus I'm sure they'll be scheduling a LB before release to drum up interest. I really want to know if we can use the coolers to keep fish fresh when fishing, which would mean they'd stay in our Sims' personal inventories, not the family inventory, so we could drag it out and back in as needed.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    I hope it's gonna be good because this is the first time in a Sim series, i'm not really fussed about getting addons.
  • Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Camping is all right...but where are my toddlers?
  • Options
    Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    I hope soon, My birthday is the 11th, so I wish it would be then lol. I already started my game over with two new sims. tried to make them outdoorsy so they will enjoy all the game pack has to offer.
    Ditto my birthday's on the 11th too we should write a strongly worded letter.

• Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Cynel1 wrote: »
    Camping is all right...but where are my toddlers?
    Later
    How is that acceptable?! It's been over 5 months and we have to wait even more.....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    I'm the 12th! I'll take the 13th!
  • Options
    LoralahlaLoralahla Posts: 214 Member
    Can't wait! :) I used to love taking my Sims 3 Sims camping!
    Origin ID: Loralahla
    My Simblr: loralahla-sims << updated :)
    2nar0uv.png
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    It's my birthday on the 12th as well. Hope we have it around that time. I'll probably buy it with my birthday money but otherwise at £20, I wouldn't have the cash to be that daft with.
  • Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    I hope we at least get a release date on Monday :p
  • Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    I hope they say something about it soon. I'm probably one of the most impatient people on this planet lol
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope they say something about it soon. I'm probably one of the most impatient people on this planet lol
    Same here. Surely they will be back next week though they'll be taking a break from the forums until the 13th which is when their guru thread will open again.

I hope all the developers are back Monday.
  • Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    Same here. Surely they will be back next week though they'll be taking a break from the forums until the 13th which is when their guru thread will open again.

I hope all the developers are back Monday.

I hope so too. Want some kind of info so I can plan to have the extra money to get it.
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    Loralahla wrote: »
    Can't wait! :) I used to love taking my Sims 3 Sims camping!

In TS2 I had one of my couples get married at 3 Lakes while they were on a camping trip so yeah why not place a wedding arch around one of the lakes?

• Options
    More info coming in January. I hope this is next week.

-SimGuru Grant

The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Game Pack will be available in January 2015 for $20. More information will be available in January.
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    @dixieangel550 your birthday's after mine then, I'm on the 10th and mine falls on a Saturday this year!

Mine is the tenth also.
  • Options
    SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    I hope soon! I have 2 romantic sims and i want them to go camping together xD
  • Options
    I wonder if they'll be able to take sims that arn't living with them or if their restricted to sims who live with them.
  • Options
    MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    I wonder if they'll be able to take sims that arn't living with them or if their restricted to sims who live with them.

lol it would be pretty disappointing if they only allowed household vacations and can't invite others.