Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I gave Cassandra Goth a much-needed makeover!

Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
Hi!

I couldn't stand that school girl outfit she was wearing, so I decided to let Cassandra be a true goth girl. So I popped her back into CAS and made a few adjutments. Please note that no "plastic surgery" was involved, only clothing and makeup.

Cassandra_Goth_01_zpsc1d01708.png

Here she is at the gym talking with my legacy family's heir, Melchior Hewitt-Cherry. I plan for the two to wed once they become young adults.

Best Regards,
Nik
Origin ID: nik24x7

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Interesting.
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Casandra in the sims 4 is definitely the prettiest of all sims series. I don't know about 3, never actually have Bella and Mortimer married and have cassandra.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    She is a cranky old lady in my game.
  • beanbean Posts: 72 Member
    edited December 2014
    I never liked how she's ghost white in TS4 when she's always been dark tan. I changed that fast. Nice makeover btw :smile:
  • UltraUltra Posts: 826 Member
    @colton14 I laugh everytime I see your response in the *i've made something* threads

Anyway, i dont like the makeover...its ugly.

Just kidding (no i'm not)

Seriously, just kidding (no i'm not)

But seriously though....juuuust kidding

;)
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    Your makeover was good, but she shouldn't have needed one if EA just stuck to her original appearance.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    @Ultra - It's okay if you don't like the makeover. I don't mind. Everyone plays to suit their own taste and style.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I personally think she looks better than her school girl outfit, good job ;)
  • nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited December 2014
    I think the schoolgirl look is ideal for her while she's still a Teen. The look you've chosen for her is much better for when she's all growed up, though. Nice work, @Nik24X7!
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Her makeover looks good! It really was time to get rid of the childish pigtails and change it into something more mature. Her new outfit also suits her personality a bit better. :)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • SkellySpadesSkellySpades Posts: 328 Member
    edited December 2014
    I don't like her original pigtails. It looks so weird when she's an adult. I can see why people feel like she needs a makeover.
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I like the makeover! I always imagined her being very reserved, however, so I would probably go with something different, but you still did a really nice job!
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    1322277979335.jpg
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • beautimousbeautimous Posts: 108 Member
    edited December 2014
    I did the same! Not sure if I'm the right rank to post pictures, but I'll give it a go. (If there's no picture I'll be peeved)

Really hated how she was packed in this game, she's supposed to be tan :(

EDIT: lol yep, no picture. Why give the option if I can't do it yet?

Can't even post the link. I die.
  • Shell111990Shell111990 Posts: 8 New Member
    I gave Cassandra a makeover as well, & she's also just married into my legacy! Her and Bella are two of the prettiest Sims in the game I think but her pigtails had to go.

I didn't change alot, I just gave her the shorter haircut with side bangs, got rid of the glasses, gave her red lipstick and black skinny jeans but kept the black shirt. (seriously, why can't new members post pictures tho)
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Nik24x7, I think you did a great job! She sure looks better with her new outfit and hair. I'm glad you got rid of those ridiculous pigtails!
  • Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    I actually did this with Cassandra quite awhile back. I figured if she's going to go Goth she may as well go all the way. B)
    ts4-aedoms02_zpsb63b3885.png
  • ZxujZxuj Posts: 233 Member
    I did the same thing to her the other day.
    4za7D8H.png
    For Custom Content Free sims and lots look for me: Zxuj in the gallery
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited December 2014
    Your makeover was good, but she shouldn't have needed one if EA just stuck to her original appearance.

She was kind of dressed like that in the Sims 1
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    I like the makeover, you can see that Cassandra takes after Mortimer so I probably would have gone for something different maybe a suit or something as Mortimer is very classy.
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    Oeps! I deleted Cassandra and Alexander because they had ugly cloths. I forgot I could also just customize them :#
  • jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    @mikmaker you deleted them just because they had ugly clothes? :o That's so mean D:
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    Ooh, she looks cute!
    Let them eat cake.
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    jennihope wrote: »
    @mikmaker you deleted them just because they had ugly clothes? :o That's so mean D:

DspuG45mf4QN2.gif

CIRCLE OF LIFEE!
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited December 2014

Nice hair change.