Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Hotel Challenge! BRINGING IT BACK

I recently saw someone do a Sims 3 Hotel Challenge and decided to make the Sims 4 rules.

House:
The "Hotel" is basically a apartment it must contain: a entertainment room, a garden, 7 bedrooms, a pool, a kitchen, and 3+ bathrooms.
One bedroom is for the Hotel Manager, 1 a couple, and 5 for other people it can be off the gallery if it has all of these requirements.

Character:
The Hotel Manager must contain of these traits: Neat, Loves the Outdoors, Creative, Genius, and must have the Aspiration: Master Chef
He/She can be any gender and body type any hair color any anything.

Guests:
One guest must be a elder, 2 must be a couple (Don't have to be married) they must share a room, and the others adults or young adults
All of the guests must have a job (Duh how do they pay for there room?)

Payment (OPTIONAL) :
The guests have to get enough money to pay for the bill so they all need jobs (they can be hackers, writers, painters or any other job)
So write down somewhere how much money they got then add there money into the job (If one didn't get enough money another guest may pay for them) but if no one can pay for them they must double the money by next week or get out of the house.
tumblr_inline_n391zbbc581sup1ue.gif

Comments

• Options
    MasonCoolRocksMasonCoolRocks Posts: 101 Member
    (And also one of them must be a gardener)
    tumblr_inline_n391zbbc581sup1ue.gif
  • Options
    martJr12martJr12 Posts: 4 New Member
    Gonna try it, TNX :)
  • Options
    iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    I've been looking for something like this for Sims 4!

I was going to play the Sims 3 hotel challenge before Sims 4 even came out, but I spent all this time building a hotel (which I themed around ideas I had about the owner and searched around for CC which fitted with my theme and which I built in the style of motels you see on TV shows) and never actually playing the challenge.

I'm definitely going to give this a go after finishing my 100 baby challenge!
  • Options
    leontopithecusrosalialeontopithecusrosalia Posts: 32 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm definitely going to try this, thanks for putting all the rules together!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I know I said I was going to wait to start this challenge but I think I'm going to get started on building my hotel for this tomorrow... I have this idea in my head of a run-down looking motel and I really want to create it soon. I think I'll get the hotel and characters all set up and ready for when I actually play.

I'm also going to be playing this by whichever sims 3 hotel challenge rules are still applicable to sims 4 (such as all 'guests' have to be slobs). I'm hoping to have some fun with this!
  • Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    Awesome! Does the hotel manager get a job?
  • Options
    Tip wrote: »

From what I remember of the Sims 3 challenge... The hotel manager can't have a job because their job is to care for the guests? I'm guessing that would apply here...

• Options
    Tip wrote: »

From what I remember of the Sims 3 challenge... The hotel manager can't have a job because their job is to care for the guests? I'm guessing that would apply here...

Ok thanks. I didn't do the Sims 3 challenge, but I should probably go check it out now...
  • Options
    That moment when you realise your bills are freakin' 23k!!!
  • Options
    martynasmartynas Posts: 3 New Member
    you should make one of the rules that all the guests have to be slobs
  • Options
    martynasmartynas Posts: 3 New Member
    edited January 2016
    > @Tip said:
    > That moment when you realise your bills are freakin' 23k!!!

:p :smiley:
  • Options
    XLexisimsXXLexisimsX Posts: 44 Member
    I only have the sims 3 right now, but I'm planning on buying the sims 4 soon! Hopeful xD when I do, definitely gonna start this up on sims 4! I've tried the sims 3 version, but my sims always seem to look EXACTLY the same (minues hair/clothing) so it can be a little annoying to have 8 identical sims XD
  • Options
    DasiyDasiy Posts: 27 Member
    Well going do Hotel challenge bit differently now.