Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Santa's Secret. New creation by me. :P

Hi everyone! Long time since I have made a post here, I was busy making a world which I finished off and it was quite successful with downloads so that's where I have been plus playing Sims 3 a lot and playing in my new world. :)

Hope you are all doing well and had a lovely Christmas, I made this as a gift to anyone who wants it, called Santa's Secret. Also CUSTARD checked with no cc! :)

Here is the link for Santa's Secret and I hope you all like it! :)

[url="http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8530490http://"[/url]

And a few photo's. :)

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Mrs Clause bakery and a basement where the toys are made and a secret bedroom for Mr and Mrs Claus to get away from the hustle and bustle.

screenshot_original.jpg

Lots of stuff to do, the kids love it here.

screenshot_original.jpg
And adults too of course. B)

Here you can meet Santa

screenshot_original.jpg

Need to go shopping? Last minute even? Lots of stuff to check out.

screenshot_original.jpg

I really enjoyed making this lot, and is a final present for everyone at Flashmob. :D

FEvr1sR.gif

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    I will repost here what I wrote on the other thread.
    Your Christmas themed community lot is very nice! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! The roofing and towers are great! The red and green colour pattern scheme of the exterior walls looks very nice! It looks great how you have done the front steps entrance area! The pond in the front corner of the build is nice. The sunflowers look nice and sunny for sims to enjoy seeing. The snowmen and Christmas trees look nice and festive in the front area. Child sims will have fun playing on the slide and the swings. The layout of the build is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the build! The bakery is very nice! The red and green colour scheme of the chairs is nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables there having something to eat and a chat. Nice furnishing of the kitchen. Sims will enjoy cooking food in the bakery oven there, and the cookies jar is a nice touch on the kitchen counter. It looks nice how you used red and green as the colour scheme throughout the build, both interior and exterior. The recoloured fireplace is nice and will keep sims warm. Very nice Santa's sitting throne area for the kids to come and see Santa! Sims will enjoy having a drink and something to eat from the barista bar. The breadsticks and cookies look nice on the barista counter. It is great that sims can come to the lot and make their own toys using the toy machine! The pattern on the flooring where the toy machine is looks very festive. The bubble windows that you have used in the build looks nice. Sims will have fun playing the arcade games at the venue, or enjoy going shopping.
    It is a very nice Christmas themed build :)
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    I will repost here what I wrote on the other thread.
    Your Christmas themed community lot is very nice! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! The roofing and towers are great! The red and green colour pattern scheme of the exterior walls looks very nice! It looks great how you have done the front steps entrance area! The pond in the front corner of the build is nice. The sunflowers look nice and sunny for sims to enjoy seeing. The snowmen and Christmas trees look nice and festive in the front area. Child sims will have fun playing on the slide and the swings. The layout of the build is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the build! The bakery is very nice! The red and green colour scheme of the chairs is nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables there having something to eat and a chat. Nice furnishing of the kitchen. Sims will enjoy cooking food in the bakery oven there, and the cookies jar is a nice touch on the kitchen counter. It looks nice how you used red and green as the colour scheme throughout the build, both interior and exterior. The recoloured fireplace is nice and will keep sims warm. Very nice Santa's sitting throne area for the kids to come and see Santa! Sims will enjoy having a drink and something to eat from the barista bar. The breadsticks and cookies look nice on the barista counter. It is great that sims can come to the lot and make their own toys using the toy machine! The pattern on the flooring where the toy machine is looks very festive. The bubble windows that you have used in the build looks nice. Sims will have fun playing the arcade games at the venue, or enjoy going shopping.
    It is a very nice Christmas themed build :)

Thanks rose! :) I really appreciate your kind words and glad you like it! :)

FEvr1sR.gif
  • TantrumShockTantrumShock Posts: 16 New Member
    That looks incredible!
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    That looks incredible!

Thanks TantrumShock! :)
    FEvr1sR.gif