Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather Stone Problem

I am working on a new world and (regrettably) added the weather stone object to a location I wanted it to be in the world - but not on a lot.
Doing a test drive of lots, I discovered that three weather stones are generated when you play the world. Two are unseen (but takes you to the location) and the remaining weather stone is on a community lot.
I deleted the object from the layer; but three weather stones are still being generated?
I then deleted all other objects in the world layers I created and tried playing the game but still three weather stones were generated. Does this mean the two weather stones I don't want must be in the global layer?

Is there anything I can do to resolve this problem?
The Global Layer has approx. 600 game objects and the notification box tells me I can only edit/delete in Edit-in-Game but they are not visible!

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer! :)

Comments

• SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    Hello
    The weather stone automatically generates in your world once you start a game so you don't have to manually place it in CAW if you do place it in CAW it will continue to generate its own, also if you move or delete the stone in CAW it will still generate a stone of its own. Caw is programmed to generate a stone automatically. If you make a lot with a stone and place it the world the game will still generate a stone of its own so I suggest that you don't place the stone and let the game do its own thing as far as the stone is concerned. I hope This helps you.