Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

blankspaceblankspace Posts: 169 Member
Wild Rose wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

wildrose4_zpsf3b7ac16.png

Comments

• Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Happy New Year. B)
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Feliz Navidad :D
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited December 2014
    LaAbby wrote: »

Bueno si vamos a hablar en español, tenemos que desearle un año nuevo feliz también. Feliz navidad y les espero a todos un año nuevo que les traiga mucho para alegrarse.
    Well, if we are going to talk in Spanish, we have to wish her a happy New Year as well. Merry Christmas & I wish you (all) a New Year that brings you much to be happy for.
    Icy_Lava wrote: »

Bueno si vamos a hablar en español, tenemos que desearle un año nuevo feliz también. Feliz navidad y les espero a todos un año nuevo que les traiga mucho para alegrarse.
    Well, if we are going to talk in Spanish, we have to wish her a happy New Year as well. Merry Christmas & I wish you (all) a New Year that brings you much to be happy for.

Trying to show off? :p

Well then, Happy New Years as well!

:P noo..not showing off..Spanish is *very* different than English...But it has a lot more consistency than English..It's more of a *easier to master* than an *easier to pick up* English. Ty, Happy New years :D

:P noo..not showing off..Spanish is *very* different than English...But it has a lot more consistency than English..It's more of a *easier to master* than an *easier to pick up* English. Ty, Happy New years :D

Idk man, I learned it when I was 3 so I can't tell :)

Ohh..so you're a Spanish native speaker? :P

Maybe? I knew English before Spanish, so I'm not sure :\

Ohhh..well...did one of your parents know Spanish so you came to speak it?

Both my parents are spanish speakers, yet for some reason I refused to learn spanish until I was sent to their country :p
    I guess I am a Spanish native speaker then.
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Merry Chrismash to you , too.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
    edited December 2014

Both my parents are spanish speakers, yet for some reason I refused to learn spanish until I was sent to their country :p

Ohhh...I see then..you have a kind of *unique* case...Your native language is Spanish and your mother tongue is English. For most people, their native tongue and mother tongue are the same language, and so they think the terms are also equivalent.

Ohhh...I see then..you have a kind of *unique* case...Your native language is English and your mother tongue is Spanish. For most people, their native tongue and mother tongue are the same language, and so they think the terms are also equivalent.

Yes! Yay for uniqueness, I knew I was always different ;)
    edited December 2014
    Ohhh whoopsie....Technically...I switched the two...Because your parents speak Spanish....and ya lived in their house..your native language is Spanish..but your mother tongue is English because that is the language you actually spoke first.

lol yeah yay for uniqueness. :P
    Ohhh whoopsie....Technically...I switched the two...Because your parents speak Spanish....and ya lived in their house..your native language is Spanish..but your mother tongue is English because that is the language you actually spoke first.

I kind of see 'mother tongue' and 'native tongue' as the same ... but ok ;)

:P That's most people's opinion...because for most people they really *are* the same, even though the actual definition calls for a tremendous distinction.

:P That's most people's opinion...because for most people they really *are* the same, even though the actual definition calls for a tremendous distinction.

WELL, I am going to leave it at that because I don't want to derail this thread any more than I have lol.
    But yes I can see the difference between mother and native tongue, I just find them very similar :p

WELL, I am going to leave it at that because I don't want to derail this thread any more than I have lol.
    But yes I can see the difference between mother and native tongue, I just find them very similar :p
    Are you sure it is you that has derailed the thread? :P Yes, we'll end it at that. Merry Christmas to you AND your multiple tongues ;)

Are you sure it is you that has derailed the thread? :P Yes, we'll end it at that. Merry Christmas to you AND your multiple tongues ;)

Well, we then. :p And haha, that sounds gross, but Happy Holidays to everyone else as well :)
    :D
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    Merry Christmas to you!
    349185lucasleroy.jpg[/img]
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Merry Christmas all. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Merry Christmas everyone :smiley:
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Merry Christmas
    Merry-Christmas-Religious-Cards.jpg