Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maybe not Quite Sims Related

I just wanted to wish everyone here on the Mac forums a wonderful Happy Holiday! Whatever you celebrate, may 2015 be a great year for all. Much love and thanks to everyone here for all their suggestions and help on keeping Sims a fun game to play. (No matter the version :D )
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.

Comments

• Options
    MaxioSimMaxioSim Posts: 30 New Member
    Thank you, Merry Xmas to you too!

This sort of belongs to 'Off-topic Discussion/General Discussion'. I dont think XMAS has got much to do with Mac's?

~Max
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2014
    MaxioSim wrote: »
    This sort of belongs to 'Off-topic Discussion/General Discussion'. I dont think XMAS has got much to do with Mac's?
    I disagree. @Tremayne4260 is a Mac expert and essentially lives on this board, much to the benefit and delight of the countless players on the Mac OS whom they have helped. I think they even moved their mailbox and outdoor trash can here. Not that our votes count or anything, but they can post holiday greetings pretty much wherever they like. :D

And of course happy holidays to everyone who hangs out here from us at NRaas!
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    caspinwallcaspinwall Posts: 916 Member
    Well said, igazor. Happy Christmas to all those who celebrate it and many thanks to Tremayne and BluebellFlora and all other simmers who take time to help each other out. All the best for 2025!

:)
    GeneralSig_SF_03.png
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @caspinwall - 2025, eh? I knew I slept in a bit this morning, but didn't realize quite so much time had gone by (trips over very long grey beard while typing this). :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    caspinwallcaspinwall Posts: 916 Member
    Oh blimey, that's what I get for typing on an iPad while still half asleep :p
    GeneralSig_SF_03.png