Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Merry Christmas To All In Simland.

2...Next

Comments

• james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Merry Christmas
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,653 Member
    Keep it going Simmers as I'll be having an early night as I don't want to ruin tomorrow. That's why I started this thread early.
    Simmers of the world unite! <3<3<3

MLgj4Vx.png
  • sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    I will be up all night Christmas Eve, because I am charged with making Christmas Breakfast as well as bringing the ham, yeast rolls, sweet potatoes, and a pie to my parents for lunch/dinner.... AHHHH! LOL
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    Merry Christmas from Sydney, Australia. HO HO HO! Keep safe and have a fantastic day.

Time travel is cheating!
    Do I get nice thing!?
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
    Merry Christmas from Sydney, Australia. HO HO HO! Keep safe and have a fantastic day.

Time travel is cheating!
    Do I get nice thing!?

Hahahaha! Love it! - ooh, and not tellin'! :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
    I will be up all night Christmas Eve, because I am charged with making Christmas Breakfast as well as bringing the ham, yeast rolls, sweet potatoes, and a pie to my parents for lunch/dinner.... AHHHH! LOL

Enjoy it!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    You too! :) I am trying to make the best out of these holidays, my kiddos are teenagers now, so I don't have much time left to do holidays like this! :) Well, I am now gonna go to bed, so I can get up early and start house cleaning! :smiley: Santa doesn't like a messy house! LOL
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
    edited December 2014
    You too! :) I am trying to make the best out of these holidays, my kiddos are teenagers now, so I don't have much time left to do holidays like this! :) Well, I am now gonna go to bed, so I can get up early and start house cleaning! :smiley: Santa doesn't like a messy house! LOL
    How times change. I remember having to be out to the wee hours on Christmas eve, now I'm hoping at least to string it out until half past nine! mind you I started work at 7am and have had 7am starts for the last two weeks and finished today at 1.30. (hairdresser) And now have two weeks off!

Got a LARGE Baileys in my hand and will hopefully head to bed afterwards, or it could turn pearshaped!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Merry Christmas everyone! It's 9am on Christmas Eve here in the UK, can't wait for Santa to arrive tonight, I hope those reindeers are all ready for their long trek :D

Xmas_Reindeer%2Blights.gif
    edited December 2014
    Merry Christmas everyone! It's 9am on Christmas Eve here in the UK, can't wait for Santa to arrive tonight, I hope those reindeers are all ready for their long trek :D

Xmas_Reindeer%2Blights.gif

Where are you in the UK ? I'm originally from Watford. My sister (Ipswich) just woke up in the UK and messaged me. Sad but happy at the same time!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • DCPuppyGirlDCPuppyGirl Posts: 1,318 Member
    Happy Holidays! How's your summer going?
    5dK3aTu.gif
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member

I had to chuckle at this because my mother said she would "host" Christmas dinner this year and then proceeded to give me a laundry list of stuff to bring. I was on the phone with her and at the store yesterday buying everything except the ham and rolls.

Merry Christmas everyone from the USA ..it is Christmas Eve morning here. I only have to work a half day ...yayy can't wait. :)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Where are you in the UK ? I'm originally from Watford. My sister (Ipswich) just woke up in the UK and messaged me. Sad but happy at the same time!
    The middle :) Just south of Birmingham.

We just got back from gift deliveries, but I expect you are in bed fast asleep now and Santa is tiptoeing near your Christmas tree. We've still got hours to wait!
  • Addicted2FashionAddicted2Fashion Posts: 507 Member
    Happy Holidays from the Netherlands!
    2dlpsog.png

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Merry Christmas all. Christmas Eve lunchtime in the UK, and looking forward to a mince pie and glass of mulled wine while listening to Carols from Kings later this evening :D
  • TildeLTildeL Posts: 188 Member
    Merry Christmas!!!
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Merry Christmas to all !!!