Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clutter for shelves

I would really love more small items to fill the standalone shelves.

Comments

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Well now we have MOO back. So clutter away. >:)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • bewmmmmbewmmmm Posts: 84 Member
    But so many items that I love will not go onto the shelf.. I just realized.. they added in the 0/9 up down placement so it's a possibility now. BUT I've been testing my new lot with MOO and any items the slightly intersect get shoved into your inventory upon placement regardless of the cheat being activated before placing.
    bewmmmm wrote: »
    But so many items that I love will not go onto the shelf.. I just realized.. they added in the 0/9 up down placement so it's a possibility now. BUT I've been testing my new lot with MOO and any items the slightly intersect get shoved into your inventory upon placement regardless of the cheat being activated before placing.

oh I gotcha. Smaller clutter things you mean then? Yeah we could definitely use more of that. :D

It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    :) always more clutter.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    i wish we could resize things down and put them on top of shelve.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    Tiny green elephant.
    I think I saw something recently about the magical game people looking into the ability to shrink items.. no idea where that was
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    bewmmmm wrote: »
    I would really love more small items to fill the standalone shelves.

That so weird, I was just thinking that the other day! I think there are only a couple of small clutter items that can actually be placed on the shelves. I would definitely like more :)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    i wish we could resize things down and put them on top of shelve.

yes! It kind of is odd we can size up but can't size down. I don't see what would have been so difficult with that.