Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December update: Filtering settings for custom content

After the december update the default filtering setting in the gallery and in my library is without custom content.

I think it’s a great idea to have a marker as well as a filtering option for households with custom content.

BUT I find it discriminating that such households are sorted out by default. It is also unpractical for me, since nearly all my households contain custom content and I have to go to the filtering options every time in order to see my households.

--> I would suggest to change this default setting, so that custom content is included by default, or at least to have the filter remember my preferred settings.

Comments

• LulubelleAppleLulubelleApple Posts: 36 Member
    Seconded, we really really need this!

I uninstalled the game twice because I thought it wasn't saving my sims, this change is THAT terrible
  • SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    I agree it should remember if you've checked it or not.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    This would save us so much trouble!
  • Om358Om358 Posts: 178 Member
    This was my number one complaint after the December patch. I spent many hours and two reinstalls trying to figure out why that game was 1. crashing on load 2. where all my saved lots and families were going once I saved them. The wrench icon without the filter set to filter CC out by default would have been sufficient.
  • LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    And now it seems to be marking Sims with no CC has being "modded" and having "CC".......I don't like playing online. I don't like that I am forced to go online and leave Origin online just so I can access my Sim (that has no CC) because the game decided that it did have CC. There is no CC in my mods folder, so I'd like to know how the Sim would even be flagged as modded?

She is a skilled Sim because my game broke and I saved her so I could put her in a new game.

I really wish they would figure out a way to do this that doesn't force us to go online just to see our own Sims.