Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ultimate Legacy Challenge!

CraftfittiCraftfitti Posts: 2 New Member
So what you do is you're the only person in your town. And you're pregnant!!

CAS: you must have a girl (and/or boy) as your mc (age: YA). She/he must have a baby or get pregnant immediately in the game. Looks don't matter but for traits your mcs must have at least 3 of these traits: NURTURING, FAMILY ORIENTED, ANGLER, ARTISTIC, NATURAL COOK, GREEN THUMB, OR FRUGAL. Her and his lifetime wish

So basically, once you're done with CAS, you move into Sunset Valley, the vanilla town. You having to move into the starter home, "The Monotone". So, use "familyfunds HOUSEHOLD NAME 5,000" this is one of the only times you will use cheats. Then, you shift-click on your mailbox and click on "Make me know everyone". Then, one by one, delete everyone (except your mcs) I never actually have done this before so I'm not sure if this will wreck your game. But then, start baby making. Your generations CANNOT have a job. (No cheats ) You earn simoleons by selling fish, art, growing food and writing books. You can't go anywhere through a taxi until you earn up for a bicycle or a car.

Birth: you cannot eat apples and watermelons while pregnant. If a child is born, no aging them up until it's actually their birthday. Must randomize traits. As heartbreaking it is, when your child becomes a ya, you must kick them out. (Aging should be set at default but YA, A, and E should be raised to the highest.)

So basically, your goal is to populate the whole town with your children. If your original mcs die, you switch your current household to the youngest child.

That's it! If there's any problems in this, tell me plz! This was my first post. Comment down if you did it! :smiley: