Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Babies & Baby Daddies

Lilliana_EasonLilliana_Eason Posts: 22 New Member
Since I've had my game, I have had atleast 10 families! However, last night I created my first family with all men (there's one female, but she's the daughter/neice/sister)! From last night til today, my main man met himself a potential wifey & they're in a relationship now & I used the "Try For Baby" feature this morning. Now, how will I know if the conception was successful? & if it was, how will my interaction with my love child be?

Comments

• Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    I'll give you a hundred bucks if you stop saying "baby daddy".

:smiling_imp:
  • Lilliana_EasonLilliana_Eason Posts: 22 New Member
    I'll give you 0 for exiting your unwanted negativity, Thanks. No Thanks!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I have a, if you'll pardon the phrase, "baby daddy" Sim, Brandon Steiner. He has the Commitment Issues trait so he can't really keep a relationship or a job, so he's more or less gone through a series of one-night stands. Sometimes he'll get a phone call from his latest conquest telling him she had a baby boy or girl, but most of the time I find them in my relationships panel -- they automatically have a Friend relationship starting out even if he's never met them.

Most of them I've left unplayed, but I did actually have story lines for three of them:

His first encounter was with townie Marcella Moss. Wanting to at least try and do the honorable thing, he moved her and her twins, Marcus (boy) and Sawyer (girl) in with him. But while he and the kids were at the park getting better acquainted, Marcella met an unfortunate accident >:) and Brandon was left to be the single dad of two young children. Marcella must not have been happy about being a single mom starting out because Marcus ended up with the Evil trait, while Sawyer got lucky with Bookworm. I decided to give Marcus the Mean trait when he became a teen and Self-Assured when he became an adult, and he became first my Criminal Sim (Boss track) then a Villain in the Secret Agent track, before he had a fatal encounter with Sawyer's cowplant. >:) The three of them were at each other's throats while he was alive, but now that he's out of the picture Brandon and Sawyer are getting along much better and are actually friends.

The other one I've been playing is Brent Pancakes; Brandon had a one-nighter with Eliza, and she gave birth to a baby boy just before she and Bob aged up to elder. I didn't want to risk Brent disappearing from the game if Bob and Eliza died before he aged up to teen, so I moved him in with Brandon's older sister Kieran, her son Sirius, Sirius' wife Devyn, and their daughter Sandra. Brent is now married to his sweetheart Jennifer (Devyn's younger sister) and is pursuing a writing career, while Jennifer is a budding professional athlete. They also had their first daughter, Lisa, named for Brent's mother Eliza.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Lilliana_EasonLilliana_Eason Posts: 22 New Member
    @stilljustme2 you rock! thanks for your incite! Good luck with you Babies!