Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have to share my house with you!

elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 3 Builders
I have to share my house with you!

I don't know why, but I really like this house I made for my world - "Voluptuous Cove".

Here are pictures of it (though it isn't my best interior):

dOL5e6Y8ZuiXD0aRuB6PfI951uQ7__4-qrcqNdlOf6M=w462-h207-p-no

qyIBHcHEZpQe4J56uFi3kTqBBhRHKQ60UGoGhIIBRgo=w300-h168-p-no

yDitgMTQQ5B6yF7wvclUd1X_VQ0d4CbORkglZGj5gbM=w281-h196-p-no

Wg37aIVEP0feu79MCLoVS8Lgp-z3qq1t7PAnje6DTj0=w288-h196-p-no

Here's a download link if you want it: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8524042

What do you think?

Comments

• elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited December 2014
    It's my favourite house so far in the world I created! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Post edited by elliskane3 on
  • Twilight2757Twilight2757 Posts: 55 Member
    It's a very nice looking house! Good job. :smile:
  • TravellingAroundTravellingAround Posts: 29 New Member
    Very nice. Love the layout and the exterior.
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    That's a very beautiful house,I keep trying to build a house and can't seem to get the foundation to do right,I just think I'm trying to build a house that's too hard to start with and need to go with something simple to get the hang of it.
  • moezycatmoezycat Posts: 36 Member
    That's really nice! I wish I had the patience to make a house like that. Since I got The Sims 4 in November, I've just been exploring all the aspects about the game. As soon as I get a feel for it, I'll probably start building some houses. :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Buoyant Nostalgia is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it is very nice. The roofing is great. The yellow colour of the exterior is very nice and gives a nice sunny and tropical look to the home. The front porch is nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers at the front area of the home. Very nice back pool and outdoors living areas! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting relaxing on the loungers in the sunshine. It is great that you have an area for sims to enjoy sitting around around the firepit having a chat and toasting food. Very nice layout of the interior of the home.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Each of your comments have brightened up my day! Thank you! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Your house, Buoyant Nostalgia, is very lovely. I very much like the sunny yellow exterior and the pool area in the back is great! Super work on the roof, too! I have it rec'd for you! It's a great home :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh