Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THANK YOU LyrielSim

angel38.jpg

How awesome are you LyrielSim for surprising me with such a nifty new sweater for my sims,I can't wait to see how it looks in the game.I'm doing better now,thanks for brightening my day and helping me on the road to getting over this cold that's about over now,thankfully.May you stay in good health and have a very Merry Christmas.These angels make me think of me my sister when we were about this age.

Comments

• LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    I only, and always, hope it brings you some small smile & a chuckle or three. Aww, cold, eh? Miserable things, but I'm glad to hear you're coming around. Get all the rest you can stand! So far so good for me this winter. Last year it was non-stop all winter long. Wish I had stock in Kleenex & Vicks!

That's so very touching, the memories that this image evokes in you. Thank you for sharing that lovely thought with me. Family, loved ones, they're all so incredibly precious. I've got a younger brother that I played little mother to while growing up. Speakin' of, its nearly time for his weekend phone-nag from me...
  • firemen858firemen858 Posts: 34 New Member
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)