Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask to leave interaction gone?

Is it just me or did they get rid of the 'ask to leave' interaction? I can't get rid of my guests anymore. Plus they don't ask to be let in anymore, they just come in and use all my stuff <.<
The first time it worked to just travel to another location with them and leave them there but this time they followed me home... Help! Invaders!

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Remove any custom content or mods you may have.
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    I had this problem and found a thread that instructed to move your sim out and make sure the lot they live in( the one you just moved them out of) is set to residential as opposed to generic .

Move the sim back in and the problem should be gone.

I left the house furnished and plopped them next door . My house lot was set to generic somehow so i changed it to residential and moved them back in.

It took me about 45 seconds in all to fix the problem.

I hope this works for you.
  • Options
    BabiskoBabisko Posts: 1,290 Member
    The way I did is go to manage worlds, then change lot type to residential. It'll prompt you to evict your sims, go ahead and do so, then it will prompt to go into build mode, do so, then go back to world, then move your sims back in, and viola.
    We are now the knights who say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Zoooooooom Boing Ni!
  • Options
    EmmySim79EmmySim79 Posts: 30 Member
    edited December 2014
    Your home lot has changed from a residential lot into a generic community lot whilst being transferred from your library. Enter build mode, check lot info panel. You will likely see a blue square on the left and 'name' on the tab next to it. Your visitors are using you home as a community venue and you will not be able to get rid of them unless you change the lot type back to residential. To fix, move out household, enter empty lot, change lot type back to residential and hit manage household button. Move family back in and your house is YOUR home again :) hope this helps.
  • Options
    Tiger_Lover_78Tiger_Lover_78 Posts: 163 Member
    Well that sucks having to do it that way because then you have to re buy the house you already have bought. UGH Some of these new things are driving me crazy. :(
    SD2011-ANGELINDISGUISE-F1-SHERA5-1.jpg