July 3 - No Friday without a Friday Highlight! Find this week's highlighted discussions here.
June 27 - Let's pick our Best of Simming for June 2020!

Move Objects - Up & Down

2...Next

Comments

• JarnoRommeJarnoRomme Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2015
    By me , don't work them... :( Help me
    I have Windows 7
    Can someone helps me?

I have fix it -
    Thanks
  • ShiPooNinShiPooNin Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Gainja said:
    > Well it isn't working for me, sadly. 9 moves the camera to the corner of the lot, holding shift, alt, ctrl or a combination of those together with 9 does nothing.
    >
    > Any other suggestions? :)

It simply doesn't work on the independent number pad on the right side of your keyboard. The 9 and 0 thing works on the numbers on top of the "qwertyuiop" keys. Just make sure that you enable "testingcheats true" and "bb.moveobjects on" first. :)
  • LOVESSMS4LOVESSMS4 Posts: 1 New Member
    I do right click+9 and to go down do right click+0 . I hope this helped!!
  • Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    You need to do the "bb.moveobjects on" cheat first, then you can do the 9 & 0. Either with or without also using ctrl button too.
  • PunkJadeePunkJadee Posts: 213 Member
    has there been a now update where you cant move stuff up and down
    Pew-Pew-Kitty-clean_800x.jpg?v=1501003855
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 153,141 Member
    PunkJadee wrote: »
    has there been a now update where you cant move stuff up and down

Hello
    If you are having issues moving items up and down, try doing what is suggested in this link blog post
    http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2017/07/moving-objects-up-and-own-with-moveobjects-doesnt-work/
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,897 Member
    You can still move things up and down, though some do not explain well. I have to press the ctrl + 9 & 0 together before holding down the ctrl key and pressing 9 to go up and 0 to go down. Not sure why, but if I fail in doing the first step my camera veers off randomly.
    Gallery ID: xvvLN0Nl.png
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    What others have said. It won't work if bb.moveobjects on

Isn't activated first.

• matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    @Celticgamer0 If you have the Sims 3 Camera enabled then you have to press CRTL+9 or 0, otherwise just the bare numbers work.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • MoiMoi Posts: 4 New Member
    I use sims 3 camera and i can move them up and down after using the bb.moveobjects on
    you need to have testingcheats on. i know im just a bit late :D :D
  • SEHSEH Posts: 1 New Member
    If you have a keyboard that has a number pad (numbers on right side of keyboard) as well as the number row above the letters, you need to use 9 and 0 on the number row. It doesn’t work if you try using the numbers on the number pad.
  • KKHKKH Posts: 1 New Member
    I have tried everything all of you have said but literally nothing has worked