Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weekly Sales Page

Comments

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    I've updated the Weekly Sales page post :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Thanks for the list! I just looked at this week's sales. And lol, I thought they looked familiar. Only 6 items are new? I know there is more in the store than this stuff. I wish they would change it up more. :weary:
    giphy.gif

• Options
    I know it's crazy! Hopefully next week...

• Options
    New Weekly Sales are up...I will update my first page when I get home from work :)

• Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Fwoar~! Nautical Living is on for 28% off, so that plus mah CYS bring it within range of da Green!!!!! Plus Futureshock Kitchen. Good week for sales for this girlie.
  • Options
    That's great @Cynth220 :smile:

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Fwoar~! Nautical Living is on for 28% off, so that plus mah CYS bring it within range of da Green!!!!! Plus Futureshock Kitchen. Good week for sales for this girlie.
    Excellent result. Top deal stalking skills. :star:
  • Options
    Only one new set this week, Steam Punk Kitchen but for those that didn't get Jet Set Teens a few weeks ago, here's another opportunity to get a set not on the last DD list.

• Options
    First page has been updated with this Week's sales. Only two new sets since I started keeping track, Storybook Bedroom and the Full Tiki Set. Good luck :smile:

• Options
    Alright, I'm waiting on the Fifth Ave set to come back around. I'm down to only needing 4 items to finish it, and with the CYS it only costs me 55 points. But I'm kind of waiting for either a sale or the DD because I want to just finish it off for free, on principle. I'm at 83% owned and it still costs me 55 points to finish. And I think that's lame.

I just checked this list and it was on Sale in early February and mid December. I feel like it's time for it to make a come back. Here's hoping, anyway. :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    I wish the more recent sets had the 'complete your set' feature enabled and that they would go on sale!! or at least some of the items so we can use complete your set to purchase them
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Only two new sets this week. Sorry @Kateness that your Fifth Avenue didn't show up :disappointed:

• Options
    Thanks for thinking of me, @simgeek79. It's such a bummer that they're not adding lots of new things to the sales. Booo.

giphy.gif

• Options
    Just a reminder that the Weekly Sales change in a few hours. Come on Fifth Avenue!! Make an appearance please!!

• Options
    Sophie-DavidSophie-David Posts: 98 Member
    It appears that "Tree Frames" is a first occurrence on the Weekly List, and a rare CYS discount towards the One With Nature set. One With Nature is not DD, but it has appeared on the Weekly List.
  • Options
    @simgeek79 Thankfully I was finally able to snag the Fifth Ave set. I got a good offer containing one of the last items I needed in the MMAO. And that triggered the lovely download button. It's a good thing too, because of course it's not on sale yet again. :wink: Now I can stop hoping for it.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    5W33TH34RT5W33TH34RT Posts: 323 Member
    edited May 2015
    Buy the Large As Life Movie Screen without Le Cinema Plumbob??? Oui ou non?

I like the idea of re-making former rabbit holes into playable venues. Will that work with just the movie screen?
  • Options
    I have the Movie Screen. But I don't have the Cinema yet. I'm waiting for a good deal to come up in the MMAO or Sale page or DD for either the Cinema or the Barrier to Entry thing. That way I can finally finish the Compilation that it's in. Something like April 2012? Maybe?

I can't really help you make a decision. But if you're still thinking about it, it helps to know that it will eventually help you complete a Compilation. And that's good. :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    edited May 2015
    The first page has been updated. Only one new set this week. Same old same old sets each week...so disappointing. Good point @Sophie-David re: One with Nature...hopefully that set will visit us again soon. Glad you managed to grab Fifth Avenue Fashions @KATENESS :)

@5W33TH34RT I owned the Movie Screen and the Barrier to Entry, Live Laugh Love and was able to purchase the March 2013 compilation for 220 points a much better way to get the Cinema Venue. LadybugLeslie outlines the best way to get it in her Cascades and Daily Deals: Getting more Bang for your Sim Points thread

• Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    > @5W33TH34RT said:
    > Buy the Large As Life Movie Screen without Le Cinema Plumbob??? Oui ou non?
    >
    > I like the idea of re-making former rabbit holes into playable venues. Will that work with just the movie screen?

Check out the "CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP" thread in this section (Store General Discussion).

It has a way to get the March 2013 Compilation cheaper. For that cascade, you need to buy the movie screen anyways.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    KATENESS wrote: »
    I have the Movie Screen. But I don't have the Cinema yet. I'm waiting for a good deal to come up in the MMAO or Sale page or DD for either the Cinema or the Barrier to Entry thing. That way I can finally finish the Compilation that it's in. Something like April 2012? Maybe?

I can't really help you make a decision. But if you're still thinking about it, it helps to know that it will eventually help you complete a Compilation. And that's good. :)

buy them on sale because the best deal is to buy the complication with live love laugh for the biggests savings since the cinema is not CYS enabled.

1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    edited May 2015
    Well I think it is high time Muse Luxury makes another appearance. I hope it pops up tomorrow, so I can finish it off!!

Edit- and Frontier Finds!! I want that one to pop back up now!
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    By the way, if anyone gets the Sharper Sim’s Super Sleeper currently on the sale page, Daily Deal #839 (also the just past DD #809) will be free if you own any other part of the set. Even if it was one of the 25 sp items like the Cyber Creeping Vine or Nano Novel Wall Bookshelf.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing that @VGryphon :smiley:

Don't forget everyone that the Sales change over in a few hours.

• Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Don't forget everyone that the Sales change over in a few hours.

I'm way too excited about that - hoping for some cheap sets and/or green buttons! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!