Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are some of the weirdest things you've ever heard?

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,899 Member
I have one. When I was younger someone, who I now suspect wasn't operating on all cylinders, told me that if I eat a lot ketchup worms would start growing in my stomach. And I had believed it because I was young and stupid and avoided ketchup like the plague for months. Lol

Now that I think about it, what does worms have to do with ketchup? Now a tomato vine growing in my stomach would have made more sense but worms?

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    I have one. When I was younger someone, who I now suspect wasn't operating on all cylinders, told me that if I eat a lot ketchup worms would start growing in my stomach. And I had believed it because I was young and stupid and avoided ketchup like the plague for months. Lol

Now that I think about it, what does worms have to do with ketchup? Now a tomato vine growing in my stomach would have made more sense but worms?

which is pretty weird because I didn't know horses could talk
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,899 Member

which is pretty weird because I didn't know horses could talk

I'm a centaur. That is my full breed horse daughter as my avatar.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I remember when I was a kid one of my freinds told me that when it's daytime where I live it's night time in America. I didn't believe her. I thought when it's daytime where I live, it's daytime everywhere. :D
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    My aunt told me we were aliens. Everyone in our family. My aunt is not the sanest of people...
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member

Someone told me the same thing except it was bread and water instead of a lot of ketchup. And I believed that too
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    A friend told me when I was little that the US government kept zombies on the moon. I didn't believe him though.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)