Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW 07.27.19 ❂ SIREN's SONG pg. 14 ❂ itguyinsc's "NO CC" ♚ NEW

Comments

• Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Your builds r really lovely. My fav so far is Simply Traditional It is so inviting and yes very traditional. Love it <3
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    I love all, and I mean all of your builds, the architecture and the detail are simply on point. (Bahah, I needed to say that once.)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Agree with Joel! You're builds are amazing!!! <3 I will definitely be using at least one or two of your builds as I replace everything in my game. Thanks for sharing and working hard!! I'll make sure you get credit in a special section on my blog. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited January 2015
    Woodstone Cottage is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The covered over wraparound porch is very nice! The front curved wall stone textured windows area looks very nice! The stone texturing of the side of the home is nice ! Very nice roofing! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and flowers on the edges of the home, and around the base of the trees. The two levels placement of the windows on the left side of the home is nice and sims will enjoy looking out though the windows at the views. It is nice how you have the steps to the front door. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice living room! Great bar nook area in the room, and nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting together facing each other, having a drink from the bar, watching tv and having a chat near the fire. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets to create the corner window study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer there, with the sunlight coming in through the windows. Nice design of the kitchen. The island curved bar stool and sink counter is great. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the menu board on the wall and the fruit bowl on the counter are nice kitchen touches there. The blue and white colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. The armchairs fireplace sitting area is nice. It looks nice that you have angled the armchairs. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there and watching tv after preparing and eating a meal. Nice windows dining alcove for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst eating their meals. The orange colour of the walls in one of the double bedrooms is nice. Nice sofa seat windows sitting alcove in the bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting and resting there. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst laying in bed. It looks nice how you created the bookcases nook on the upper landing. The red, white and black colour scheme of the single beds bedroom is nice. Very nice layout of the room! The plants and the rabbit are nice touches on the dressers, and the window study desk area is nice. The bow seat is nice for sims to enjoy sitting on when using the computer. They will like looking out at the views. It looks nice how you have placed the beds, mirrors and the dressers in the room. The bathrooms are very nice! Nice colours you have used for the yellow and red bathrooms, and the wall tiling of the other bathroom is very nice. It looks nice that you have double sinks, and the keys look great how you have placed them on the wall for sims to see when in the bathroom. Very nice tv alcove in the master bedroom! It looks nice how you have surrounded the tv with the cabinets and counters to create the alcove, and the jugs look great there. Nice corner mirror nook.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Already gave a fave in the gallery =) It's a very lovely build
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    It is great that you have two versions of the Woodstone Cottage. I hadn't seen the other version when I posted the other post. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool in the second version, and child sims will have fun playing in the playground.
    They are both very nice homes :)
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Already stole it! LOL Love the roofing especially on the rounded bay in the front.
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Isty just stopped by to say hello and that I love all of your new charming builds. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Thanks dear ones! You honor me with your kind words. <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    The Cape is a very nice home! :) The layout of the build is very nice! It is nice that there is a guest house in the build. Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and the stones texture of the exterior of the home looks nice. Very nice front entrance area of home! It looks very nice how you have the parts of the home either side of the front porch, and the trees either sides of the plants on the front edges of the home looks nice and gives a very nice look to the home for sims to see when coming to the home. The windowed dormers look nice. Very nice backyard pool and dining patio! It looks nice how you have placed the umbrella covered tables there, and the red of the umbrellas gives a nice touch of red colour to the area. Nice covered outdoors kitchen and music areas! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals poolside at the tables in the sunshine, enjoying listening to the piano being played. It is a great place to have a party! Nice back upper balcony. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice corner sofa sitting area in the foyer. The wall pattern in the two bed single bedroom is nice, and the plants on the beside table look nice there. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the rooster picture is a nice touch on the wall. It is nice that you have an island curved double stove counter in the kitchen. Nice study desk nook. Sims will enjoy using the computer there. The items on the shelves on the study desk wall are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice dining alcove off from the kitchen! The stone texture of the walls there looks nice. Sims will enjoy looking at the outdoors view of the pool patio whilst eating their meals. The blue, green and black colour scheme of the dining room looks very nice. The patterned floor rug under the table looks great there and the scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when dining there. It looks very nice how you placed the jugs/vases on the shelves and the drinks display cabinet in the alcove nook! Very nice living room! The layout of the room is nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the tv! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, watching tv, reading books from the bookcase and chatting near the fire . It looks nice how you used the arches through the build. The picture on the fireplace looks nice with the colour scheme of the room, and it looks great how you have a corner of bookcases. The bedroom with the three single beds in it is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the beds in the room, and have placed the animal pictures and curtains on each of the bedhead areas. Child sims will have fun doing science experiments on the table or artwork on the art table there. Very nice layouts of the double bedrooms!The blue and yellow colour scheme of one of the rooms looks nice. Nice window study desk area for sims to enjoy using the computer whilst the sunlight is coming in through the windows. Sims will have fun playing games in the game cube. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa seat at the foot of the bed for sims to enjoy resting and reading a book. The green and grey colour scheme of the other double bedroom looks calming. Nice corner fireplace armchair sitting nook. It looks nice how you have placed the dressers in the room. Nice ensuite bathroom off from the bedroom. Very nice exterior of the guest house! It looks nice how you have done the front entrance. The open shutter flower box window looks pretty. The stone texture of the exterior and the roofing on the home is nice. The flowers near the entrance look pretty. The blue colour scheme of the bedroom in the guest house is nice. It looks nice how you have angled the floor rug. Nice window sitting nook. The candles is a nice touch on the window table ledge.
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Pretty close rendition! I really like the shape of the pool out back =) I'll check back 4 more pics of the inside when u have the slideshow all set up.
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Woah! That house looks so much like the one in the picture, outstanding job!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    Riverside Estate is a very nice home! :) It reflects your inspiration picture so very well! Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice covered over front porch! It looks nice how you have used the columns there. The wall lights and the plants look nice how you have placed them either sides of the front door. Nice texture of the exterior. The plants look nice how you have placed them on the front edges of the home. Great playground area! Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship and monkey bars. Very nice pool patio! The shape of the pool looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting poolside on the seats poolside enjoying the sunshine. It looks nice how you have used the window awnings in the build. Very nice layout of the interior of the home!
    I will look forward to seeing the pictures on the slideshow. :)
  • Options
    First Kiss Cafe is a very nice Valentine's themed venue! :) The pink heart shaped exterior of it looks so very nice! Very nice outdoors dining front courtyard! The pink coloured umbrellas look pretty, and the water fountain feature is nice for sims to see when sitting at the tables. The patterned tiling on the base of the water feature is nice! The type of fencing that you have used looks nice. The chocolate and white awnings look nice over the front entrance to the cafe. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the cafe. The pink colour of the tables and the walls looks nice. The flowers on the table tops are pretty for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting having a drink or a meal there. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst sitting on the stools at the bar having a drink. The floor tiling looks nice. The menu boards on the kitchen wall add to the great cafe look of the build. The design of the kitchen area is nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst cooking, drinking and eating there. It is great that you have coffee makers on the counter for sims to get a drink from.
    It is a very nice cafe for sims to enjoy visiting :)
  • Options
    Sweet, Rose - Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your detailed compliments. You are more than any of us deserve. HUGS <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    The interior of Riverstone Estate is very nice! :) Very nice armchairs sitting and chatting area in the foyer of the home. The stone texture of the wall there looks nice and the flowers are nice touches on the table. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets on the two walls ! The tea/coffee counter and stove counter alcoves look great! The candles look nice on the shelf there. The island curved sink and bar stool counter is great! Nice eat in dining nook. The bow themed dining chairs are nice for sims to sit on when dining there. Very nice dining room. The yellow flowers on the dining table top are sunny for sims to see when eating their meals. The fruit bowl, bottles and teaset on the side tables are nice dining touches in the room. It looks nice how you have placed the fruit pictures on the wall. Very nice curtained window alcove! The blue and brown colour scheme of the living room looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting there in front of the fire, having a chat, reading a book and watching tv. Very nice side wall study desk area! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer orhaving a read of a book. It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either sides of the fireplace. The stone texture of the walls there looks nice. Very nice skills and music room! It looks nice how you have placed the four armchairs around the circular table. Sims will enjoy sitting there, warming up beside the fire whilst enjoying listening to the musical instruments being played. The fishbowl is restful for them to look at whilst sitting there. Great corner art nook! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst painting on the easel there. They will enjoy doing wood working on the woodcraft table. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table. Very nice bar room! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The neon wall lights look great there. They will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo too! Nice curved counter tv watching areas. The upper landing sitting area is very nice. The scenic pictures on the wall there are calming for sims to see whilst they are sitting in the arnchairs there. It looks nice how you have angled the armchairs. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice colour schemes of the rooms. It looks nice the type of blinds and the blue colour and placement of them on the bedhead area in one of the double bedrooms. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets and created the tv and fireplace alcove! Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst laying in bed. The walk in clothes and shoes rack closet is great! Very nice master bathroom! Nice triangular bath tub alcove. It looks very nice how you have placed the bathroom mirrors. The musical themed picture looks nice on the bedhead wall in the other double bedroom, and the patterned floor rug there looks nice. The clock on the bedside table is a nice home touch. The pink colour scheme in the girls bedrooms looks nice. The teddy is cute in the corner of the room! Nice armchair sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting reading a book from the bookcase. It looks great how you have done the room with the clothes shelves, folded towels and the sink. Very nice outdoors gardening shed! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the pots there.
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis Favorite for First Kiss Cafe, glad to see that up there tonight! :)
  • Options
    Congrats on the Maxis Favorite for First Kiss Cafe, glad to see that up there tonight! :)

Thanks so much for the recommendation to Maxis for First Kiss Cafe. It's great to be noticed by fellow builders and Maxis too. Have a great day! :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on First Kiss Cafe being favourited by Maxis! :) That is great!

Thanks Rose <3

wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Congrats on the maxis fav Itsy! Very well deserved! Have a lot of catching up to do with the forums/gallery. :D