Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I realized that I am addicted to these forums...

meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
I didn't realized how fast 3 and a half hours can past browsing these forums. Yesterday was the same ordeal too. -__- I skedaddle on these forums more than I play the game. Lol.. I never was a poster on forums in the past until here and now. I always use to think it was boring-- but on here there are so many active people that reply almost instantly. It's great! Any of you have the same issue too?

Time to stop procastinating and start studying..lol!

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited December 2014
    I am only on here spread the mighty word of the holy Justine Keaton...

...And to talk to people. ;)
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Let's face it, these forums are way more fun than the game could ever be.... That's the reason why you are on here more. ;)
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    colton147 wrote: »

LMAO. You and your goofy avatars. They always make me laugh! I'll see a post with some heavy set lady in a bikini or some grotesque looking dude in a dress.. I'm like "Who is that?".. then I see "colton147".. Oh its him. Lol. Figures. : D
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    meeoun wrote: »
    colton147 wrote: »

LMAO. You and your goofy avatars. They always make me laugh! I'll see a post with some heavy set lady in a bikini or some grotesque looking dude in a dress.. I'm like "Who is that?".. then I see "colton147".. Oh its him. Lol. Figures. : D

Haha, same!! XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited December 2014
    They were addictive at first. But after 3 months of reading the same nonchalant reasons for hating the game in nearly every thread, it gets a little old. I don't really peruse the forums much any more, except to keep up with my own thread. I'd rather just play the game. It's more fun.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    It certainly is more entertaining than The Sims 4.
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Well I haven't caused drama and flame wars lately D:
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I am only on the forum when I can't play the game because I am concentrating on other things like making dinner, watching a good movie or away from home. Right now, I am not playing because I am stuck (without my computer) on the road (had to get a motel room) because of fog.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    edited December 2014
    Jimil wrote: »
    Well I haven't caused drama and flame wars lately D:
    My flames are always ready....
    T83UXIJ.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    They were addictive at first. But after 3 months of reading the same nonchalant reasons for hating the game in nearly every thread, it gets a little old. I don't really peruse the forums much any more, except to keep up with my own thread. I'd rather just play the game. It's more fun.
    Lol.. I'm sure I wasn't helping with that either. I had my role of "hate" posts. I stopped though. Not only because of warnings..lol Because I began to feel bad for being so mean..I felt bad for the developers that possibly come on these forums and see people trashing their work. So now when I have something to say about what I don't like about the game I try to state it as being constructive. I agree with you now. The game is actually pretty fun.There's definitely no "in your face this is a great game!" kind of fun. You just have to be in the frame of mind and find something fun about it. Building for some, gameplay for others- CAS for me lately. .lol Forums pertaining to this game are pretty fun though! ♡
    AnnLee87 wrote: »
    I am only on the forum when I can't play the game because I am concentrating on other things like making dinner, watching a good movie or away from home. Right now, I am not playing because I am stuck (without my computer) on the road (had to get a motel room) because of fog.
    Hope you have a safe trip back! The fog is awful where I am too here in the "Emerald city".. :")
  • SmoochSmooch Posts: 387 Member
    I am a major forum lurker. Always have been. Am not sure what makes me start posting. Maybe when all thing internet/life gets boring at 1-3am and my Sims game turns into nothing but "blah" as well. Lately there have been quite a few informative, and interesting, topics to latch onto.

Something about Sims players has always been a tad more engaging than other forum posters.
    CxevBFV.gif
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I didn't realized how fast 3 and a half hours can past browsing these forums. Yesterday was the same ordeal too. -__- I skedaddle on these forums more than I play the game. Lol.. I never was a poster on forums in the past until here and now. I always use to think it was boring-- but on here there are so many active people that reply almost instantly. It's great! Any of you have the same issue too?

I suggest you get back to studying :p

I am a really awful procrastinator, like really awful. Procrastinating is bad, study study study!
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    I always post on the forums keep getting told off to lol I love em.
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    You think this is a game?
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member

* motions with hand* Lay down on this nice leather couch over here and tell me about your mother .
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    You will be spending a lot of time here at the Offtopic, I can tell. ;)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I have the same issue. I get on the computer to play Sims and then I'm like "I'll just pop on the forums for a bit." and then next thing I know Its been two hours. lol
    tumblr_ls5sixCSXT1qbilz6.gif
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    I'm mainly on here so I don't spend all day on minecraft... Or crying because I still don't have dragon age inquisition.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    Akbar"Its a trap" Found this in Google looking for cheats. I wannna go download movies lol,I want to spend time w/my gf, go riden 2marr w/friends downtown,lmao I forgot to eat!
    "I miss dinner"
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I find myself roaming on forums of games I can't play for the moment... Second best thing, playing by procuration...
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...