Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

* Palazzo Venezia - A Venetian Home by Petalbot

petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 3 Builders
Hi Everyone! Here is my latest build; a Venetian inspired home. Built on 40 Toscana Drive in Monte Vista the home features 3 beds, 5 baths, living, dining and family rooms, art studio, music room, study, laundry, pool, and Italian garden The home is playtested and contains NO CC or CAP. Hope you like it! :) I wish you all a very happy holiday season!

venicecover.png

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8519646

front.jpg

front2.jpg

fentry.jpg

foyer.jpg

living.jpg

kitchen1.jpg
The nectar cabinets in this picture are more for decoration. The sims can't take stuff from it themselves, but you can drag stuff out of it an place it on the counters for them to use.

kitchen2.jpg

breakfast.jpg

dining.jpg

stair.jpg

2ndfoyer.jpg

tofamily.jpg

family1.jpg

family2.jpg

to2ndfoyer.jpg

music1.jpg

music2.jpg

paint.jpg

sculpt.jpg

study.jpg

3rdfoyer.jpg

mbed1.jpg

mbed2.jpg

mbed3.jpg

mbath1.jpg

mbath.jpg

gbed.jpg

cbed.jpg

backenter.jpg

gardenenter.jpg

garden.jpg

pool1.jpg

pool2.jpg

poola2.jpg

poola1.jpg

play1.jpg

play2.jpg

play3.jpg

observe.jpg

byard.jpg

backview.jpg

night.jpg
Thank you so much for taking the tour! :)

EPs & SPs used: World Adventures, Island Paradise, Ambitions, Supernatural, Late Night, Showtime, Generations, Pets, Seasons

minor EPs & SPs: Into the Future= holly trees; Outdoor Living Stuff= wall light and telescope; Townlife Stuff= laptop computer; Fast Lane Stuff= floor lamp; Univeristy= painting décor (floor mat and paint can, canvas);

Store Items:
(All items listed on the exchange are correct, except that it is missing items from Monte Vista World, Last Venue of Amorae and the Now and Then Century Manor)

Monte Vista World: Alesandro's double doors, 2 wallpapers on exterior, Lucia's arch, bravo bistro dining chair, bravo bistro dining table

Last Venue of Amorae: Classic sinking cities fence, fountain of fallen tears, light of a forgotten street

Now and Then Century Manor: Hang left curved colonial stair rail, hang right curved colonial stair rail, colonial mansion railing, manor stairs.

Regal Living: Grand Estate Gate, window of all knowing, Eleanor chaise lounge, mirror of truth, morris curtain, morris wide curtain

Jazz Age Living: Razzle-dazzle 'em window, That's my dame table sculpture, He's a live wire radio

Brunch at the Old Mill: right untamed wall ivy, left untamed wall ivy

Palace of Versailles: candle maker's delight wall sconce, fin table, antiquated correspondence desk, quelle heure clock

Storybook: Octagonal end table, divine divan, romantique chaise

Live, Laugh, Love: Doric column gate, modern stone arch, maid of honor chair, fresh from the garden bouquet

Mediterranean life: Vinyard vittles shelf, Jack jill and rolling hills picture, grapes of nectary stove hood, vineyard villa fashion dresser

Haute Hacienda Kitchen & Dining: Artful adobe arched doorway, cantina candelabra, desert oasis floral vase

Farm Fresh Folk: They don't build 'em like they used to coffee table, the don't build 'em like the used to end table, a bust of some famous guy

Mid Century Modern: Murano retro and ripe fruit bowl, pocket plant

Zen Again: Reach for the heavens plant, spa necessities

Imperial Zen bedroom: Sweet serenity lily pad mini pond

India Inspired Living: Bangalore love seat

Edwardian expressions Kitchen: Lush bloom lily vase

Provence: Rustic hanging basket

Kingdom of Cambodia: They royal treatment sink

Hacienda Luxury: Pedro estate arch II

Muse Luxury: Athena's olive tree

Club Vaindenburger: The Lumbago office chair

Contemporary Comfort: Berkely hope chest

Steampunk Kitchen: Teaquinology enjoyulator

Animals Abound Playground and Bath: Miss mystery picture, secret sonny picture

Happy Holiday Presents Happy New Year '11: New Years Nectar (free item)

The Sims Celebrations Let There Be Sims: Beautiful Forrest by Pigula Photography (free item)

The Sims Celebrations In the Dawn of Sims: Golden Woman of prosperity painting (free item)

sigg.gif

Post edited by petalbot on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Palazzo Venezia is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it is so very nice! The front balconied are very nice! It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The texture of the exterior is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The colours and patterns that you have used through the home are very nice! Very nice wall panelling! The patterning of the curtains in the rooms are very nice! The flowers on the table in the entrance foyer are very nice for sims to see when entering the home. The candles on the walls either side of the mirrors and the pictures on the walls add to the nice look of the area. The living room is very nice! Very nice type of sofas that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting resting on and having a chat. It looks nice how you have used the pillars there. The kitchen is so very nice! The design of and furnishing of the kitchen is so very nice! The window alcove is very nice! The fruit bowl, tea set and plants are nice kitchen touches there. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets and nectar racks either sides of the window! The island bar stool counter is nice. Nice texture that you have used for the countertops. The green plants look nice on the side table. The picture that you have placed on the kitchen wall suits the type of home well. Very nice breakfast nook! Sims will enjoy having the light coming in through the dome type windows whilst dining there.The pattern on the dining room curtains looks so very nice! It looks very nice that you have placed the candle lights either sides of the flowers on the dining table top. They are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst eating their meals. The grand staircase looks very elegant! The family room is a very nice place for the sims to come together and enjoy sitting on the sofas watching tv. The curtains patterning is very nice here and all through the home! The fireplace will keep the room warm, and the dame statue, plant and globe on the ledge are nice touches there. The three paneled mirror adds to the very nice look of the room. The music room is very nice! Sims will enjoy playing the bass or piano there, or just enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there listening to the music being played. The blossom plants look nice either side of the sofas for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Very nice master, guest, and childrens bedrooms! The colour shades that you have used in the bedrooms and all through the home are so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice armchairs fireplace sitting area in the master bedroom. The master bathroom is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the window bath tub alcove there! The flowers look nice either side of the bathtub. The painting and sculpture room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed pictures on display on the easel and beside it that your sims have painted. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel and sculpting on the sculpter's station there. Very nice outdoors areas! The Italian garden area is very nice! It looks nice that you placed the sculpture there and how you have used the arches looks very nice. The flowers are nice there. The table looks nice with the bottle and glasses on it. Very nice pool area! Sims will enjoy resting poolside on the loungers. Child sims will have fun playing in the sand pit and riding the spring riders, whilst other sims have fun playing chess.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Petalbot, you're one of my absolute favorite builders. I always look forward to what you're bringing out next. Palazzo Venezia is stunning! I rec'd and fav'd it as soon as I saw it on the exchange! :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Absolutely amazing Petalbot, as usual, your work is stunning. We are able to create some amazing work in Sims 3, long may it keep going for us all
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Hi Rose! Hope you have been doing well! Thank you, as always for your wonderful and detailed feedback. I appreciate it and I enjoy reading it. :)

Hi Aricarai! Thank you so much for the rec and fav. I love your builds as well!

Hi luvalphvle, Thank you!! :)

Hi Glenkarri! thank you!! Yes, The Sims 3 is amazing and I hope it will keep going for a long while to come. There's still so much to do!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

xmas2014.jpg
    sigg.gif

• 6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    Merry Christmas to you too dear @petalbot! :blush:
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    What a gorgeous house @petalbot. I love your colour schemes. You used objects I didn't even know we had in game. Such elegance. Well done. Happy holidays and all the very best for 2015! :D (*)
  • bridgitmariebridgitmarie Posts: 16 New Member
    edited December 2014
    It is so amazing, elegant and classic! :) I would love to live in this house, sims are too lucky hehe :D recommanded and favorited :)
  • VanmjesVanmjes Posts: 32 Member
    I just had to come back here again and say: I love Palazzo Venezia!
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    I know I already rec'd and faved but I just had to come over and drool some more. I am just so in love with this build! magnifico
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Petal This build is stunning beautifully decorated as with all your builds. The Architecture looks so authentic and the pictures you have taken of this build divine. Hugs Folly
    Thanks 60209060 and rosemow! Hope you had a wonderful new year as well.

@soocoolsim Thank you so much!

@bridgitmarie Thanks! Lol, sims are lucky. :D Thanks for the rec and favorite as well!

@Vanmjes hey 602. Thanks much! I need to go check out your stunning villa now that it's finished. I'm a little late , sorry about that.

@MeaganJo‌ Wow! Thank you so much for popping over. :D

@follyfoot Thanks folly and congrats on the SF feature! I need to catch up on your TS4 builds. I've been out of the loop for a bit.
    sigg.gif

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow, Petalbot, your Venetian home is really beautiful. Great job!!! Rec'd.
    @Sandraelle thanks for the comments and rec! I really appreciate it. :D
    sigg.gif

• JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited January 2015

Always love your creations! =D Have added to favourites and rec'd.

Edit to ask: When I have time to get into the game lol, can I feature your creations on my Sims 3 museum and site blog?
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @petalbot‌
    Nice Job ... Excellent Colors.
    Awesome attention to detail (almost scary) and wonderful consistency throughout the house.

Very Good Work ... Have A Lovely Afternoon!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA