Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims store 12 days?

JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Hi simmers!

So last week I saw on the store that they were going to be doing 12 days of Christmas again (I think that's what it is called) starting on the 18th or 19th I can't remember haha but since then I haven't seen it advertised again! :( anyone know if they're actually going to do it? because they advertised on black Friday that a venue would be 50% off but I never saw that! I do hope they do as I enjoyed it last year!

Comments

• HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    Hmm... I have not seen anything, perhaps it is the banner from last year?
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    It is most likely the banner from last year. That has been the case with several other events in the last couple of months as well. There is most likely not another 12 Days of Christmas this year, if said other events are any example. :(
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    I saw the banner as well and it looked like the one from last year,let's hope they will do something special in the store for Christmas like maybe a Christmas set.
  • JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    Oh that's disappointing, I was looking forward to it! Yeah hopefully they do something to celebrate the festive season. If they don't it's going to make me hate The Sims 4 even more :(
  • enchantress6274enchantress6274 Posts: 13 New Member
    I just checked the entire store, there is nothing that I see that is free that I don't have. I am disappointed even though I know that I saw other stuff didn't happen, like the Treasure Hunt. I didn't see the Sims 3 Thanksgiving dinner photo submission contest either.

I hope that all the stuff in the store stays available and they keep the store open forever. But I have a My Book 3TB external hard drive so I can save their data just in case. I should look into getting a back up computer for the Sims 3 only before the Windows 8 becomes obsolete. I imagine that 8 is the last platform Sims 3 can be used on since it was made when XP was the latest. I am pouncing on this with this subject because I see it fading out and want to help you all think ahead. My other favorite games are easily replaceable, but I own most of the store and that seems unstable to me like a house with a foundation built on sand. I'd hate to see us all lose our money and stuff.
  • firemen858firemen858 Posts: 34 New Member
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪