Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disgusting Strange Sim Habits

Does anybody have Sims who have strange/disgusting habits?

I have one Sim in particular who goes to the fridge and grabs herself two drinks, one for each hand. She's insane and childish, and talks only to herself and some giant plushies that belong to her child sister. Recently she's become obsessed, and she spends ALL her time drinking juice/milk and talking to these plushies. It's gotten to the point where she ignores her needs because she feels inclined to talk to all of the toys. She also pees herself and splashes in her own pee, while there's a working bathroom only 4 steps away. It's become her obsession and I've even caught it on camera, because it happens so often.

Is this what they meant by weirder stories? Do your Sims also have these strange/digusting habits?

Comments

• BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    LOL...her motto must be when life gives you lemon's then splash in your lemonade
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,286 Member
    I've found that all of my Sims, no matter what traits they have, have a propensity to stick their finger in their ear, as if to scratch an inch, and then continue mixing the salad they were making with their hands! Ear wax and all. Now, that's what I call an eww moment. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    I've found that all of my Sims, no matter what traits they have, have a propensity to stick their finger in their ear, as if to scratch an inch, and then continue mixing the salad they were making with their hands! Ear wax and all. Now, that's what I call an eww moment. LOL

My slob sims always fart and sneeze in their foods they make... XD
  • Sunfisher0Sunfisher0 Posts: 211 Member
    colton147 wrote: »

My slob sims always fart and sneeze in their foods they make... XD

Bob Pancakes does that!
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Earwax in the salad and them dropping food and then putting it back in the pan. I have to say I would never eat anything my sim cooked. LOL
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    8fc37cac2fa5dd5a4e086044fa699be6af0ed39f7f38e970d72a5a9fb5a6c61c_zpsb7eb2dad.jpg
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Sims who sneeze in the food.
    Uhr.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock