Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Battyivy21's Creations (New Lot! Celebrity Wedding Venue)

Comments

• Battyivy21Battyivy21 Posts: 311 Member
    Thank rosemow for your support.
    Thank you to Nhicks, masajo, ObsidianMyst78, and SpecterCody.
    Thank you RyeCris16 for your wonderful comments I am excited that my room got picked. Thank you

Here is a new house I built using the new windows from Get to Work

Grayson Manor
    [img][/img]16881980980_360cc6931d_b.jpgGray Manor by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16882003160_86c40f2630_b.jpgGray Manor by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17068069152_e73047d817_b.jpgGrayson Manor by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17069540095_2d8e691dcd_b.jpgGrayson Manor by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17043572316_87c53554c0_b.jpgGrayson Manor by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17068064082_139478e225_b.jpgGrayson Manor by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16881995510_5ce8419d07_b.jpgGrayson Manor by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17068786751_8f1d4829de_b.jpgGrayson Manor by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17068049892_44c89a8196_b.jpgGrayson Manor by battyivy, on Flickr

Here is a furniture store called Barns Furniture Store
    [img][/img]16449390673_2d6b788a52_b.jpgBarns Furniture Store by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16881743758_3d26fc8b43_b.jpgBarns Furniture Store by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16883316679_c4b79ce869_b.jpgBarns Furniture Store by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17069527655_fbb8211b62_b.jpgBarns Furniture Store by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16449384003_90486511ee_b.jpgBarns Furniture Store by battyivy, on Flickr

Sunflower Room
    [img][/img]17068777041_e5c49e069f_b.jpgSunflower Room by battyivy, on Flickr
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Grayson Manor is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice, and very nice roofing! The new windows from GTW look very nice how you have used them in the home! Very nice front porch and upper balcony! The brick and the white texture of the exterior gives a nice look to the home. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and flowers along the edge of the front of the home. The trees look nice in the front steps corner nooks. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The red and white colour scheme of the living areas looks very nice. Very nice living room area where sims can enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv together and warming up near the fire. The red flowers on the side tables next to the sofa are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. It looks very nice how you have placed the planter boxes on the windows either side of the fireplace and tv nook. The white wooden flooring texture looks so nice! Very nice dining area! Sims will enjoy the sunshije coming in through the windows whilst dining there, and the patterned floor rug under the table complements with the colour of the dining seats well. It looks very nice how you have placed the candles either sides of the fruit bowl on the dining table, and the bottles either sides of the plant on the sude table. They and the corner display shelves item are nice touches in the room. The three mirrors look great on the wall! The coat rack is a nice home touch near the front door. Very nice kitchen! The island sink bar stool counter is great! The white cabinets look nice how you have placed them in the room and the menu board is a nice touch placed between the windows. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The black and white colour scheme of the master bedroom and bathroom looks very nice! The touch of the green of the plant in the bedroom looks nice. It look nice how you have the corner of counters in the bathroom, and the flooring pattern looks nice with the colour of the walls. The purple/pink colour scheme of the other diuble bedroom looks very nice! The heart teddy is a cute touch on the bedside table! Very nice bar and art room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching tv and having a drink from the bar. Nice corner art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel and looking out through the windows at the views at the same time.
    Very nice exterior of Barns Furniture store! The roofing looks very great! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows and the brickwork of the exterior looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers along the pathway in the front of the build! The flower box windows look very nice, and the floral lamps look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the store! It lokoks very nice how you have set up the different colours and types of sofas, tables and armchairs together, ready to be sold. The placement and the colours of them create a very nice look! The flowers are nice touches on the tables, The patterned floor rugs add nice looks to the areas. The yellow themed area looks so sunny and nice! The sunflowers pictures on the wall and flowers on the table creates such a nice look! The colourful plumbobs picture near the blue furniture looks nice there.
    The sunflower room looks so very nice and sunny too! The sunflowers theme of the room looks so very nice! The yellow and blue colour scheme of the room is very nice. The sunflowers and sunflowers picture on and against the brick wall gives a nice look to the room. The sunflowers picture on the tv wall and the flowers on the tables look so nice too! It is such a very nice room!
    Very nice home, store and room! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great additions! Keep 'em coming!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Your Get to Work builds are wonderful, really love the Sunflower Room, a fantastic combination of colours :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • EldreshEldresh Posts: 35 Member
    I like the blue/yellow/green color scheme you use in some of your rooms a lot more than I thought I would. I might have to try that somewhere in my current project.
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your two new builds are very amazing! :smiley:
    Greyson Manor is a gorgeous mansion with great architecture and roofing, lovely landscaping, and amazing interior with mixture of traditional and modern. Barns Furniture Store is an amazing store with great industrial architecture and colorful furniture display.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • IELL90IELL90 Posts: 6 New Member
    Same taste and style as me....so naturally im all over this! :P
    Thank you everyone for your comments and visiting my page.

Here is Gerard Mansion it has 5 bedrooms and 4 baths.

[img][/img]17099918486_c71408df00_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17099915206_957f028848_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16938341570_94caeb5ba2_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17124329452_ac34dcd098_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16918462857_f84d0d9f8d_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16939664239_9071a6253e_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16505728473_970cca6298_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16939690859_ef27e0ff7e_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17124303412_98ebb9fe4c_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16503435084_0af5d8a4d5_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17099928956_6f906a38b8_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16505720023_8516a2eecc_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16503429074_a6b42c236e_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17125230211_993563d292_b.jpg04-12-15_4-43 PM by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16938076838_5b157f27fd_b.jpgGerard Mansion by battyivy, on Flickr
    edited April 2015
    Gerard Mansion is so very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The layout of the build is very nice! The roofing is so very great! It looks so very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The type of windows that you have used look very nice. Very nice balconies. The chimneys are nice touches. The hedge maze looks so very great! The flowers on the pedestals, flower cart , birdbath and the sculptures look great how you have placed them in the maze! The exterior of the house and the outdoors areas are done so well! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The bedrooms are very nice! It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in the bedrooms, and the patterned floor rugs add very nice looks in the bedrooms. Nice piano nook. Sims will enjoy playing the piano music there with the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst they are playing. The pianist picture is a nice touch on the music nook wall. The blue colour of the walls creates a very nice look. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The blue and yellow colour scheme of the kitchen looks very nice! The island sinks and bar stool counter is great! It is great that you have double sinks. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The hanging pans on the wall and the condiments and paper towel on the counter, are nice kitchen touches in the room. Very nice window dining area! It looks nice how you have long dining table for many sims to enjoy sitting around and eating meals together. They will enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst dining there. Very nice shelves alcove in the dining area! The knives and utensils on the shelves and the crates there look great! Very nice upper landing area! The black and white patterned floor rugs look very nice how you have placed them there, creating a very nice look. The planter box windows look very nice! The blue coloured walls look nice. The sunflowers, pink and yellow colour scheme bedroom looks so very nice! It looks so nice how you have placed the sunflowers pictures there, both on the side windows and on the bedhead wall ! The curtains look very nice how you have placed them over the window pictures! The sunflowers on the bedside tables are nice sunny sights for sims to see when laying in bed. The blinds on the bedhead wall in the brown colour scheme bedroom looks very nice. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area in the blue and pink coloured bedroom. Sims will have very nice views through the windows in all their bedrooms.Very nice indoors greenhouse room! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes there, enjoying tending to the plants with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The flower cart is a nice touch there. It looks very nice how you have placed the music themed pictures and the portrait on the bedhead wall in the brown and grey bedroom. Nice yellow armchair window sitting area in the bedroom. Very nice outdoors pool and living patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy resting on the black seating having a chat or a read in the outdoors air. Nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools poolside having a drink from the bar. The chequered flooring base on the pool and the patterned floor rugs look very nice! It is a great place for a party!
    The home is so very nice! :)
  • AmythesttAmythestt Posts: 18 Member
    Where can I find these to download? they are stunning. <3
    Thank you rosemow for commenting and visiting my page.

Thank you Amythestt for your compliment you can find my creations under battyivy21 or type in the name of one of my rooms in the gallery and find my name.

Here are two new rooms

Jail's Master Bedroom
    [img][/img]17114495686_5933f4b4d5_b.jpgJail's Master Bedroom by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16518002874_f5eb4d7b0d_b.jpgJail's Master Bedroom by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16952894930_1a0c327133_b.jpgJail's Master Bedroom by battyivy, on Flickr

Renovated Bath
    [img][/img]16952893710_a708145a6f_b.jpgRenovated Bath by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17140437145_378a5de1f6_b.jpgRenovated Bath by battyivy, on Flickr
    Your two new rooms are great! :) It looks great how you have used the new items from GTW in your Jail's Master Bedroom! The jail fencing looks great how you have used it to separate off the bathroom area! The jail type windows in the bathroom area look great! The texture of the bath area walls suits the theme and it looks great how you have used the combination of black and white walls in the bed and study areas . The dangerous signs are great touches on the wall! Nice study desk area of the room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. The grey lockers look great there! It looks great how you have placed a large mirror on the bedhead wall. The grey, white and black colour scheme of the room looks great.
    Very nice furnishing of Renovated Bath. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets on the wall. The toiletries items looks very nice how you have placed them in the display shelves either sides of the sink counter. Very nice window bath tub area! Sims will enjoy having a relaxing bath with the sunshine coming in through the windows. It looks nice how you have placed the books either sides of the blue flower on the window table. The blue flower and the sunflowers picture on the wall are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst bathing there, The towels cabinet looks nice in the corner nook.
    They are great rooms :)
    Oh weird in the gallery when I put your name in it doesn't show you at all or any of your places :'(
    Your three new builds are very amazing! :smiley:
    * Gerard Mansion - Gorgeous architecture and roofing, lovely landscaping with an awesome maze, and elegant interior.
    * Jail's Master Bedroom - An amazing bedroom that looks like a jail cell. Elegant color scheme and I like the fencing split between the bed and bath areas.
    * Renovated Bath - Elegant furnishing and color scheme.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:
    edited April 2015
    THANK YOU so much! :D
    Your are welcome Amythestt!

Here is a new retail build called Redberry Electronics
    [img][/img]16972096328_08ff9c072e_b.jpgRedberry Electronics by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16952407357_571f570bf5_b.jpgRedberry Electronics by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17159808405_d8346dc3b1_b.jpgRedberry Electronics by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17158201842_d41abf9076_b.jpgRedberry Electronics by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16539662733_c0e4d44496_b.jpgRedberry Electronics by battyivy, on Flickr
    17158198982_43a5ec4a1d_b.jpgRedberry Electronics by battyivy, on Flickr[img][/img]17133872126_666463c2c1_b.jpgRedberry Electronics by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17159193931_c0fc0d1728_b.jpgRedberry Electronics by battyivy, on Flickr
    Awesome builds! I love that master bedroom in your latest mansion and your Redberry Electronics is superb! Both your jail themed rooms are expertly done keeping the hard line aesthetic and colder, blacker colors in play while still offering some bits of a homey feel. Great work!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Redberry Electronics is a very nice store! :) The exterior design of the building looks so very nice! Very nice wraparound porches! The red and white colour of the exterior and the interior looks so very nice! It looks nice how you have used the pillars on the upper level. It looks very nice how you have done the stairs and curved fencing up to the upper level! Nice sitting area on the front porch. It looks very nice how you have placed two white coloured seats there, and have red flowers on the table in between them. It is a nice place for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine. The red colour of the front door looks nice, and the red planter box windows are pretty for sims to see when coming to enter the store. It looks very nice how you have done the plants and trees features on the left and right hand sides of the front of the lot! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the store! It looks great how you have set up the display areas of the items to be sold! The display of penguin TVs looks cute! Very nice TVs display corner! The computers display table is very nice! It looks nice how you have used different coloured computers there and have the accompanying colourful plumbobs picture on the wall. The long counter with many computers on it and stools to accompany each computer looks great! The science pictures on the wall there suit well the theme of the area of the store. The displays of the music players and wall speakers look great too!
    It is a very nice electronics store for sims to enjoy visiting to buy their electronic goods! :)
    Redberry Electronics is very awesome! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very elegant, modern, and great roofing work too! Your landscaping is very cool! I like your desert-themed garden out front with cacti and palm trees. And your interior, elegant! I like the displays of different electronics. And overall, I like that reddish feel in your build.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    Thank you so much to Ash072, rosemow and RyeCris16 for visiting.

Here is a new build called Metro Court it has 3 beds and 3 baths.

[img][/img]17206011505_d2d00680fd_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17206017675_509175c87b_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17180267946_8654bd8437_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17206030875_a197f914a3_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17018283018_51e4a1002b_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17180087946_b37f5ee149_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17204352972_57cdaaaebb_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16585817563_7df55855db_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16998580427_6b1bfb5361_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17205439781_de032a2e95_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]16998585207_ee9e92bc9a_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr
    [img][/img]17180086306_9224c5998b_b.jpgMetro Court by battyivy, on Flickr

Metro Court is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing is so very nice! The curved roofing looks very nice and it looks very nice how you have done the roofing with the triangular shapes on it! The blue colour of the exterior gives a very nice look to the home. The windows on the left hand side of the front of the exterior of the home looks very nice. The flowers are nice touches lining the front of the build in front of the windows. The water fountain features either sides of the footpath in the front of the build looks very nice! The plants look very nice placed either sides of the front pathway. The car port is great! Nice covered porchway entrance to the home. The plants either sides of the front door are nice for sims to pass between when entering their home. Very nice upper balcony! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa and the armchairs there looking out at the views and having a chat. The plants look nice either ends of the sofa and between the armchairs. The stone texture of the balcony railings looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and rocks around the bases of the trees on the front corners of the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The white colour scheme of the interior looks very nice.Very nice living room area. It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs and sofa there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching TV, reading a book and warming up in front of the fire. The windows and the green plants look nice how you have placed them either sides of the fireplace. The fruit bowl on the fireplace ledge and the candles on the coffee table are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst sitting there. Very nice light filled kitchen! The design of the kitchen is very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals. The curved island sink and bar stool counter is great! The blue colour of the stools looks nice with the white of the counter. The fruit pictures are nice touches on the wall. The bar nook under the staircase looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The black tiling on the wall looks nice around the drinks display cabinet. The bedrooms are very nice! The pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom looks pretty. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in their bed room. The rabbit and pig on the bedside table and the heart teddy on the dresser look cute! The blue, grey and white colour scheme of the other bedroom looks very nice. The white statues look nice on the bedside tables, and the mirrors are nice touches how you have placed them either sides of the bed on the bedhead wall. Very nice white and black colour scheme of the bathroom. The type of blinds that you have used there look nice. The outdoors sitting balcony where the fireplace is, looks so nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the seats there. It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy chatting, watching TV and enjoying the sunshine. The backyard dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating meals outdoors in the air at the blue umbrella table. Sims will enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food, chatting and telling stories. The white and blue colour scheme of the exterior of the building and the outdoors furnishings looks very nice! Very nice roof covered pool patio! It looks very nice how you have placed the blue walls there! The ceiling lights look nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Metro Court is very amazing! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very modern with some bluish feel. Great work with the roofing too and I like your triangle holes above the porch. Your landscaping is very adorable! I like your garden area out front and even your water feature. And your interior, cool! I like your use of black, white, and blue color scheme with some pink dashes in other bedroom.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    @Battyivy21 - I love that color blue! Very eye catching and your triangular break ups in the roofing really add flair to the home. Your interior design on this one is perfect for me. The kitchen especially hits it out of the park! :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png