Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush on Sims

Sometime we create a sim that look too good to be true. And we wish they was real in our world. Or their personality is so sweet, it the person you would out on a date with it.

I hope it not just me. Do you have a Sim Crush? What it name and why you like him/her?
"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284

Comments

• MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    I like the look of all the female Sims I create, trust me, you aren't the only one ;)

The female Sim I created is called Lily Cole and why do I like her? Well I always take time to create my Sims and Lily's personality is really friendly and caring and that's the sort of person I'd love to date :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Do I have a crush on my Sims? Well, if I didn't I wouldn't need to create so many Simselves if I didn't grow attached to them. In fact I like my Sims more than I like real people these days
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • TheButterflyTheButterfly Posts: 14 New Member
    Yeah I have a crush on some of the Sims in my games, who doesn't? Well in real life I just have the one girlfriend, Maria, and when I played The Sims 3 I used to have over five girlfriends :) But of course in real life I stick to just the one, I think Maria would kill me if I cheated on her with five other women ;)

so @nightflower284 no I don't think having a Sim Crush is a problem. Happy Simming.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I don't have a crush on the Sims, but I do sometimes wish I looked more like a real life version of my Sims, or that I could meet people who did. Sometimes its the looks and sometimes it's the personality. Happy Sims seem so happy I think I'd love to actually meet their real life counterparts.

It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    I make sims based on what I think looks beautiful to me. And then there is this sim from TS3 named Gussie Bell. What a man!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    All the time.. I'm glad i'm not the only one :p
    Here is my current sims stud.. Will
    Untitled3_zps33e2faed.png
    Will_zpsb3dd890c.png
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Justine Keaton.
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited December 2014
    Marty Keaton <3
    Keaton-1.jpg
    Screenshot-104.jpg
    Screenshot-17-29.jpg
    screenshot-471.jpg
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    I admit I try not to get way too attached to my custom creations, save for anyone with the Nolan surname. But I did make one named Selena Croft, whose backstory couldn't help but make me love her.

selena_croft___evolution_by_rvu-d7vbkrr.png

She's really the most innocent woman in my roster of creations, even after her maneating mother moved in with her, her brother, and his wife. After that, Selena received unsurprisingly bad advice from her and landed herself in an abusive relationship with some total (Insert your preferred insult here). Worst is that the mother is also grating to Selena's brother's nerves, resulting in an unplanned pregnancy with his wife and him taking his anger issues out on Selena's horrendous boyfriend, thus keeping him around when he should've been gone a long time ago.

With a story like that, it's hard not to love her. Originally, she was just a roommate of another woman I made until I split them up and gave them their own families.
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Em95oSF.jpg
    This here's Gussie Bell ;)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,560 Member
    edited December 2014
    I think we all invest in our Simmies. That's what draws us into this game. When I write, I'm totally invested in the characters. Playing this game is similar to writing. I've been playing the same family that I created for my series (see my siggie below) in my game since Sims2. I got thoroughly invested in my heroine's older brother, once ST came out. I always portrayed him as a musician/singer and then I could have him live out his dream. I've even carried him forward into Sims4. He's stuck being just a musician over a singer, for now. But I'm hoping that in time that will change. And, unfortunately I can't have them all related to each other. I could attempt to start the Cantrells from scratch: parents and then build from there, but I'm thinking that as soon as someone moves out they will lose the familial tie. Does anyone know if this is true?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    My sim Arc; the best flippin' Sim I've ever made.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    arlene.png
    She actually look like the girlfriend of this guy I like. I have a weird attraction to this sim.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    01_zpsa79cea80.jpg
    Jetta Burns - Very first sim I've ever made!

If you are talking about the "pre-made" townies...

Sulsul_zps3ef2cc37.jpg
    Blair Wainwright has been my favorite since I first met her (I really don't know how to word that to sound less creepy)

Now if there was no Blair Wainwright, (I'd be very sad), my other favorite would be...

Screenshot-490_zps663493f5.jpg
    Morgana Wolff has (somehow) become my other favorite. Not Thornton - I hate him! These two have absolutely nothing in common with each other! whoever said "opposites attract" should clean their brain out with bleach! I'm thinking that whoever was in charge of character development did this as a goof. Clearly, this is your classic Beauty And The Beast situation here and Thornton is... well, let's just say he wouldn't look good in a dress! When I play the Wolff family, I always play Morgana and divorce Thornton. I help Morgana get her LTW. And they all lived happily ever after...

...what? Thornton? I don't know about him. I just let him keep Wolff Manor, so I can have the rags to riches story. I buy the Prefabulous House and go from there. Plus, my game is kinda glitchy over near the shoreline properties.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Travis Scott. Ea premade, but I want to hug him and snuggle him all day long.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited December 2014
    I was pretty obsessed with this Sim in TS2 <3

LVkVEHX.png

And now this one in TS4 <3

NKkPn3c.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    @Sillyangel, um, is he on the Gallery? He's gorgeous!

Yes I have a sim I had a pixel crush on in S3...still playing a saved game with him. I always make sure he gets the hot babes...he's such a flirt, lol.

fCC2xOI.jpg
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • TheLonelyPlumbobTheLonelyPlumbob Posts: 1 New Member
    Yeah I have 2 sims who I have huge crushes on. Chris York and Trenton Swaminathan. They're so good looking, I wish they were real. I like Trenton slightly better than Chris, so I made a sim version of me so I could date him (Trenton, not Chris). This is in TS4 by the way. I don't know how to put photos on here but if I did, I would show you guys what they look like. I'm so weird, haha!
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    I've had so many crushes on my Sims (specially the girls) it's a shame. But the one I had the strongest crush on wasn't designed by me; she was born in my game.
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I had a crush on a sim that was born in game once. He was really ugly as a child and teen but when he turned into a YA he was fit!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Not really... okay, maybe. But just a little!

Though, I do get attached to my Sims as I play more and more. I frequently try to imagine what things would be like if I were to somehow jump through the screen into their little world. I try to picture myself connecting with them; getting ice cream, going fishing, playing catch in the park, or simply hanging out and chatting. And of course, in those fantasies, I am somehow able to converse in perfect Simlish.
  • huskylove210huskylove210 Posts: 447 Member
    edited February 2016
    I have a crush on this sim:
    nLzZMA6.png
    His name is Andrew, and he was literally the cutest sim child I have ever saw:
    fwa6uQz.png\

anigif_enhanced-23112-1413395667-10.gif

• VRockVRock Posts: 1 New Member
    My sim masterpiece, i really wish her in real life as my wife
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I have a crush on Caleb Vatore, does that count?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • tiny_ikaratiny_ikara Posts: 200 Member
    Emit Relevart. Just... just this. I absolutely adore how eccentric his traits are and I love his look without shades.
    I mean it, just look at him:
    f9a6f7bed078.jpg
    I date Emit in my dreams and I passionately wish for him to be real because the only place I can really feel him is dreams when I'm asleep.
    Actually I should stop right now before I said something awkward, sorry.