Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just wanted to share my happiness

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Clarkie100 wrote: »
    I know but it is meaningless if they do so because it has no consequences for a reason i mentioned already 100 time --> this is no town sim anymore. it's a doll house with background-artist sims. You meet everywhere the same sims, they might be moving but everyhting seems so liveless. It's repetitive and that makes it boring. You have no surprises.

There are surprises, sims taking a bath and playing with the bubbles. Sims starting fires. Sims not always turning up to work. Neighbours showing up to the house on their own.

If you are not happy with the game that's Ok, no one is saying this game is for everyone.
    Those surprises are in Sims 3 as well so I don't quite see what distinguishes Sims 4 from Sims 3 there.
    I disagree Sims 3 is simular to Sims 4 btw. It's not in many quite essential ways.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Clarkie100 wrote: »
    I know but it is meaningless if they do so because it has no consequences for a reason i mentioned already 100 time --> this is no town sim anymore. it's a doll house with background-artist sims. You meet everywhere the same sims, they might be moving but everyhting seems so liveless. It's repetitive and that makes it boring. You have no surprises.

There are surprises, sims taking a bath and playing with the bubbles. Sims starting fires. Sims not always turning up to work. Neighbours showing up to the house on their own.

If you are not happy with the game that's Ok, no one is saying this game is for everyone.
    Those surprises are in Sims 3 as well so I don't quite see what distinguishes Sims 4 from Sims 3 there.
    I disagree Sims 3 is simular to Sims 4 btw. It's not in many quite essential ways.

We all see things differently. I never saw sims play with bubbles in TS3 so I can't compare.

I'm looking at TS4 from a new perspective, I could compare many games to their predecessors.

I've suggested before that if enough people play TS3 then perhaps EA could support it alongside TS4.

If your enjoying 3 that's great, like I said before each game is fantastic in their own rights :)
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    You do know, and this is at most people in this thread, that it's fairly bad when a simmer can't even say they're happy with the game without being jumped on by 7 people to be told how wrong they are, I suppose?

You can't go "Hey OP. That's nice. Good for you" and move on?

It's a forum. You're meant to share your opinions, but not to the point of ruining somebody else's happiness.
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Arletta wrote: »
    You do know, and this is at most people in this thread, that it's fairly bad when a simmer can't even say they're happy with the game without being jumped on by 7 people to be told how wrong they are, I suppose?

You can't go "Hey OP. That's nice. Good for you" and move on?

It's a forum. You're meant to share your opinions, but not to the point of ruining somebody else's happiness.

Thank you :)

I think it's great that Simmers still enjoy 3, I would play 1 again if I could.