Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are the best sims 3 skins to use?

I have been looking for a new one. Which ones do you use?

Comments

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I like ephemera's any of them are good.

Also starfruit skins by kurasoberina are nice, I use them sometimes.
  • ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
  • yoashmoyoashmo Posts: 528 Member
    I've always used Kanno's Moonlight Skins from Garden of Shadows
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    My personal favorite is Buffy's/Joedy_76's V4 skin. It makes my sims look clean and not far from EA's texture.
    I love that skin @Jimil! Thanks!
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    s clubs skins are really nice as well
    giphy.gif

@BrittanyChick22 I all the way agree! They are so gorgeous!
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    > @ImaSimsGeek said:
    > BrittanyChick22 I all the way agree! They are so gorgeous!

yeah they are..i was going to post a link but i guess i can't..even my sim in picture is using s club skin.
    giphy.gif

• LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    > @ImaSimsGeek said:<br />
    > BrittanyChick22 I all the way agree! They are so gorgeous!<br />
    <br />
    yeah they are..i was going to post a link but i guess i can't..even my sim in picture is using s club skin.

My advice is: don't. I linked someone an S-Club skin a few weeks ago and got a warning and threatened to have my posting rights taken away. They consider it a "nude skin".
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited December 2014
    Jimil wrote: »
    My personal favorite is Buffy's/Joedy_76's V4 skin. It makes my sims look clean and not far from EA's texture.

Buffy's skins don't get enough love outside of Tumblr. Hers are seriously nice.

I prefer matte/EA-match skins as opposed to ones that make male sims look like anime pretty boys.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • PyliathesunelfPyliathesunelf Posts: 949 Member
    I've always enjoyed Lemon Leaf and S-club. :3

But now seeing everyone listing theirs, I may have to try some others too!
  • PyliathesunelfPyliathesunelf Posts: 949 Member
    <br />

My advice is: don't. I linked someone an S-Club skin a few weeks ago and got a warning and threatened to have my posting rights taken away. They consider it a "nude skin".

Really? Thanks for the warning!
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    <br />

Really? Thanks for the warning!
    To stay on the safe-side I'd just PM the link if I were you.
    I was looking for skins myself earlier today.
    I love all of these :)
  • cefthycefthy Posts: 45 Member
    I absolutely love Lemon Leaf skins!
    “If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”
    ― David Levithan
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I still prefer the EA skin B)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I want to try custom skins but all of them make the sims look like anime characters.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited March 2015

Is does not sink in the face? I have issue with a lot of skins and why I dont use them. If you don't mind could you post a picture of one of your sims in game just so I can see what it looks like. Thanks

PS if you get this and answer me please quote because I can't find threads I posted in. They get lost!
    I just downloaded the non-default version of that skin and it looks awesome. But I can't find the default one!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @bobyo2001: After some work, found the default for you. It used to be my default too and it's a darn fine skin.

My current default is Huckleberry Pie by Pyxis and I'm pleased enough to stick with it.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Rock'nLlamaRock'nLlama Posts: 175 Member
    I use burnt waffles skin =) Sadly she doesn't have a one that fits all so I use different ones for the girls, babies and males, but I like them all <3
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @bobyo2001: After some work, found the default for you. It used to be my default too and it's a darn fine skin.

My current default is Huckleberry Pie by Pyxis and I'm pleased enough to stick with it.
    Thank you!!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    yoashmo wrote: »
    I've always used Kanno's Moonlight Skins from Garden of Shadows

Thank you - from following your link I discovered Kanno's faces, too. Also some faces by Hysterical Paroxysm so I'll try all those and see if my Sims can look less like puddings :)

@Jimil - Thank you, too. Whilst trying to find your recommendation I found some Jointed Doll Skins by Klavix which I hope will look good in the game. They'd be perfect for when I make the Plumbots look more human, just enough of a difference so they still look artificial :)
    Don't feed the trolls
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I like Navetsea's hairy4! It's non default so lazy me tried Navetsea's Bad instead, but I didn't like it as much. So I'm back with hairy4... Thank God for Mastercontroller! ;)
    Rowan Di Grisogno, Taïga Grey's halfbrother.
    rowan-di-grisogno-teen.jpg
    Derek Vargas and Taïga Grey (I know! She looks drugged!)
    thegreywitches-part02-06-44.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-05-37.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-05-25.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'm using Klavix fixed Non-default from MTS for my lighter skinned sims.It's a barbie doll skin when the sims are nude so they'll just looks like dolls.I don't want adult bits on my sims because I want G-rated or PG-rated content for posting here.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg