Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ShortSimmer Creations... come all ye people.

Hey guys, what's up? I'm TheShortSimmer, and this is my creation page for The Sims 4. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9Vp_vdxcI

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Your Large Family Home is very nice :) The roofing is great. Nice exterior design of the home. Very nice outdoors pool and bar area. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks there. The curved fenced patio looks nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The design of the kitchen is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters there. The island bar stool counter is a great place for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal. The bedrooms are very nice. The red colour of the girls bedroom walls looks nice and the teddy looks cute there! It looks great how you have the two boys bedrooms that mirror each other. The green colour of the bedrooms walls looks nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
    I am sorry that you are not feeling too well. I hope that you feel better very soon.
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    Thanks @RoseMow I'm glad you like it. It was my first ever house I have built. I was having some issues with decorating rooms, as I am not so good with interior work I think, but its nice to hear you like it. Makes me feel I did some good. And thanks. I've been sick for like 4 days now.