Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Did You Know"

Comments

• Ill_fatedTruckIll_fatedTruck Posts: 11 New Member
    Did you know I am terrified of lifts and escalators because my parents let me watch terminator too young?
  • Lima_BeanLima_Bean Posts: 156 Member
    Did you know for some point in my life I hated nutella?

(My brother served a nutella sandwhich to me with potato seeds inside it. I had a small fear of it for some time.)
    tumblr_olhgd34AWo1w036sto1_500.gif
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    Did you know that I am 28 and own two yoga studios and also teach Ashtanga yoga in real life but completely HATE playing yoga on the sims and avoid it at all cost?
  • MsMarvel98MsMarvel98 Posts: 34 Member
    Did you know I've been writing for the past 13 years? (I'm 19)

And for a fun fact: Did you know the good ol' paintball game on Windows before the internet existed was created by Maxis? I've technically been playing their games ever since I was old enough to go on the computer.
    MsMarvel98 wrote: »
    Did you know I've been writing for the past 13 years? (I'm 19)

And for a fun fact: Did you know the good ol' paintball game on Windows before the internet existed was created by Maxis? I've technically been playing their games ever since I was old enough to go on the computer.

Whoops, I mean *pinball
  • OminousFlareOminousFlare Posts: 2,118 Member
    lol That was one of the first "video games" I played as well. So addictive.

Did you know
    I watched The Incredibles at the theater over 50 times?
    Did you know that Monsters Inc was the first movie I ever watched in the cinema?
    lol That was one of the first "video games" I played as well. So addictive.

Did you know

And did you know I think that's impressive? xD
    edited January 2018
    Did you know

And did you know I think that's impressive? xD
    I fell asleep half of those times, to be honest. xD I only woke up for the Violet scenes. I really liked her back then, haha.

Did you know that my password for many sites is based on Violet Parr's name since a decade ago?
    Nice! I loved her so much too - I definitely wanted her powers.

Did you know my current favourite superpower is psychometry?
    Did you know that I still sleep with a bolster? lol
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    Did you know I like to crochet though for a while after my grandmother taught me I wasn't really interested.
    image.png
    Did you know I still sleep with a small light? Not that I'm scared of the dark, I just hate the sensation of waking up and not being able to see anything. (Once there was a blackout and I actually thought I was blind).
    Did you know I hate having the light turned on me when I'm sleeping? lol I used to sleep with the light on when I was little, but now I can't stand sleeping with the light on (unless I'm dead tired). I have enough trouble sleeping with the light off.
  • hwasabihwasabi Posts: 17 Member
    Did you know that I'm going to be in college soon? I'm so nervous
    " The song is over. But the melody lingers on."—Haruki Murakami

tumblr_n9ttjuem1t1rn8lhxo4_500.gif
  • tthraolce17tthraolce17 Posts: 60 Member
    Did you know that I love playing pranks on my parents and siblings?
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    KiaPink wrote: »
    Did you know that I'm terrified to learn how to drive?

I'm 50 and haven't learned yet. My son tells me it's the only thing I haven't conquered yet.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Did you know that feral cats don't communicate vocally? Cats develop vocal skills to communicate with humans.
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    edited April 2018
    Did you know that my husband and I have been married 45 years today... AND I got a new puppy??!!!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    MRSMLOG wrote: »
    Did you know that my husband and I have been married 45 years today... AND I got a new puppy??!!!

Congratulations! I love hearing of couples who've been together for many, many years! It seems to be quite rare these days. September will mark 34 years for us. <3 Also, what kind of puppy is it and have you named him/her yet?

Did you know I play alto, tenor and baritone saxophones?

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Did you know I ever had a serious psychological trauma when teenage? So I'm a bit neurotic under specified conditions.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • TwilightPigTwilightPig Posts: 235 Member
    Did you know that I used to call grapes lubaluba when I was little? (I'm not from a English speaking country and the word for grape here is vindruva but it's still pretty far off.)
    giphy.gif
    Karababy52 wrote: »

Congratulations! I love hearing of couples who've been together for many, many years! It seems to be quite rare these days. September will mark 34 years for us. <3 Also, what kind of puppy is it and have you named him/her yet?

Did you know I play alto, tenor and baritone saxophones?
    Thank you! Congratulations to you as well! :) Our (my!) puppy is a tiny toy poodle and we named him Dusty because of his resemblance to a 'dust bunny!' He's just sooo cute.

Did you know I wish I could play a musical instrument?

• Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member

You have been married longer than my fiancee's father has been alive, and that is amazing and awe inspiring. Congratulations to you two!!!

Did you know I have a primal fear of spiders, like I fear for my life when I see one.... but I think tarantulas are cute?

You have been married longer than my fiancee's father has been alive, and that is amazing and awe inspiring. Congratulations to you two!!!

Did you know I have a primal fear of spiders, like I fear for my life when I see one.... but I think tarantulas are cute?

Thank you!

Did you know I also loathe spiders, but I don't find any of them cute. :s Even a picture of one freaks me out. :o:s