Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum Challenge! Take Down Your Walls.

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited December 2014 in Off Topic Chat
Have you been angry with a poster? Have you got a long list of players you want to put on ignore but not enough buttons. Then I am going to suggest, me included to remove our inner walls...

Here's a new forum challenge! Remove all the ones you have on ignore, read their threads and or comments. Heck even go over to their walls, and read their comments under the Discussion Section of their walls. They may have many they have commented on. Sort through them if need be.

Find one comment you like and or agree with if you found it positive and or helpful. Don't like a negative comment they have made but look for something you found you did actually like. Click on the like if you found one post they made you actually liked...if it was positive and or helpful in anyway.

You will feel better. Pay it forward. :D

ETA: If you would like I welcome you to come back and tell me how many likes you issued today. I am going to try to beat your scores by issuing likes where they were deserved even if I don't agree with everything someone else says and or if I have had tiffs, I hope you will join me in this challenge!
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    @Rflong9 might hand out cookies to those who scored higher in giving out likes over the weekend! Happy Simming!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I don't have anyone on ignore :(
    Yeah, that's right! I secretly love you all!
    tumblr_inline_nc3x6phqWB1smfbxx.gif
  • Options
    I liked your post so right now, my total is 1 like issued as of now. The race is on!
  • Options
    crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    I don't have anyone on ignore :(
    Yeah, that's right! I secretly love you all!
    tumblr_inline_nc3x6phqWB1smfbxx.gif

I put my finger on it! :D
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I liked your post so right now, my total is 1 like issued as of now. The race is on!

I thought it only counted for people you hated didn't like.... ouch! Cine </3
    So then my total is 2 ... whoooo!!! Almost 3 <.<
  • Options

LOL bon, just issues the likes to everyone! But particularly to those who want you on ignore or you want to add them on ignore. I know you don't have anyone on ignore. Everyone loves Golluma and she loves them back. B)

I'm up to four likes handed out. Just make a whole day of it. If a person has ticked you off for any reason just go like something else they may have said that we did like. :D
  • Options

LOL bon, just issues the likes to everyone! But particularly to those who want you on ignore or you want to add them on ignore. I know you don't have anyone on ignore. Everyone loves Golluma and she loves them back. B)

I'm up to four likes handed out. Just make a whole day of it. If a person has ticked you off for any reason just go like something else they may have said that we did like. :D

I have 5! I think...
    I may have already lost count lol
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Feeling pretty plumdiddy dum that my sig gets more attention than me
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Cute sig.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    Woot, I have issued eight likes..let's make it a bigger challenge, try to issue fifty even if you are still mad! LOL
  • Options
    InnuendoPlumbobInnuendoPlumbob Posts: 140 Member
    I haven't ignored anyone
  • Options
    I haven't ignored anyone

Yes, but I am sure at sometime someone made you really mad or ticked you off. Go like one of their replies somewhere if you actually thought it was a nice reply and or a helpful answer to someone. :D
  • Options
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Cute sig.

Love your new Avi @ bobyo2001 I like the scary, classic vampires!
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Cute sig.

Love your new Avi @ bobyo2001 I like the scary, classic vampires!
    Thanks. :smiley:
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I don't have anyone on my ignore list I normally ignore half the people on here anyway lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg