Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims living & world type of open living - Sims 2 Style apartments with the Sims 3 combination etc..

I loved the Sims 2 style of apartments being able to actually visit a home with a load screen and it fades away when my Sim wasn't in it..

I enjoyed the Sims 3 where I didn't have to put things into the place and worry about who was coming and going.. it actually gave a place for the unhoused Sims to live..

Having said that.. I would love it if the World had that ability each section of the world was like the Sims 2 apartments where in that one section I could visit and enter the area and that area didn't need a load screen.. I would love to see some of the greyed out areas in the Willow Creek and Oasis Springs unlocked and utilized like this.... That I visit an area..

I do miss having places for more houses.. Even if the new worlds had this ability that connected to those two worlds that would be fine with me.. Or allowing the Worlds to have a lock option to be enabled to be like Sims 2 apartments giving the open world feeling like Sims 3 or to stay the way it is now depending on the PC's ability to handle the game??