Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sawdust's Showcase - New Build - The Koffee Houze - 11/4/2017

Comments

• agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Hi. I saw your houses and they are great! The OSCC (Oasis Springs Community Centre) - Library is just wonderful. And the Beachside is very interesting :)
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thanks @agusiamal. I made the Community Centre for a friend of mine here in Australia.
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    I really love all your creations!!
    OSCC (Oasis Springs Community Centre) is soooo nice! A very creative idea building a children's activity centre. Hope to see more of your builds soon :)
    Thanks @superbibi11. I have been playing the Dragon Age series for the last few months but have started to get back into the Sims. Intend to look for some inspiration tomorrow. I'm thinking either farmhouse or ranch style. :)
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    sawdust wrote: »
    Thanks @superbibi11. I have been playing the Dragon Age series for the last few months but have started to get back into the Sims. Intend to look for some inspiration tomorrow. I'm thinking either farmhouse or ranch style. :)

Dragon Age? Amazing!! I buyed the Witcher 2 and I like it very much but I have no time at all for videogames in general :expressionless:
    I love farmhouses, they remind me The sims 3 animals expansion pack which was my favourite!
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    your showcase is great!! you are very talented creating different styles. Love the Aussie Cozzie club so creative :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

Thanks @leelujack. I wanted something a bit special as the community pool was a requested build for an Ausssie friend. I could think of nothing better than a dinky di Aussie pool. :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Cottontail Farmhouse - Ranch Style Family Home - 40 x 30 lot
    $191,136, 3 bed, 2.5 bath

Has entertainment room, family/kitchen/eating nook, studio/activity room, master bed has en-suite and walk in robe on ground floor, 2 more bedrooms upstairs. Has large unfurnished basement area ready for whatever use you want. Landscaped gardens with pool, BBQ and outside eating.

See here for more pictures.

[img][/img]05-23-15_2-11nbspPM_zpsqodlzbk6.png
    Cottontail Farmhouse is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roof covered wraparound porch is very nice! Very nice dormers. The blue colour of the exterior looks nice. The flowers in the front garden areas and along the front fence look very pretty! Nice sitting areas on the porch for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the outside air. The plants are nice touches either sides of the front door. Very nice backyard areas! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, and child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Nice gardening nook area for the sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice poolside dining area for sims to enjoy sitting at the picnic table eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ, in the midst of the nice flowers and plants setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue wall pattern in the foyer area is nice. The flowers, books and photo on the foyer table and the mirror on the wall are nice home touches for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice living room! The fireplace alcove is very nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels there and have stone textured walls. Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting in front of the fire. Very nice design of the kitchen! The curved bar stool and sink counter is nice. The fruit bowl and the hanging pots are nice kitchen touches in the room. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The statue in the dining room nook is great! The teapot on the tray is a nice touch there. The wall panelling and the scenic picture on the dining room wall looks calming for when dining there. The art studio and activity room is nice for child sims to have fun playing with the dollhouse whilst other sims are enjoying painting on the easel. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms ! The green and brown colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice. The picture on the bedhead wall are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The blue and pink colour schemes of the kids bedrooms look very nice. The patterned floor rugs add nice touches in the rooms. The animal pictures look cute on the dresser wall in the girls bedroom! Nice booknook reading corner in the girls room. Very nice study room! The red, gold and brown colour scheme creates a very nice atmosphere for the sims as they sit at the desk table using the computer or sit resting on the armchair reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice bar and entertainment room! Sims will have fun playing games on the card table, or enjoy sitting at the bar on the stools having a drink. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets on the bar area wall. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa or armchairs watching TV together. The wall tiling and blue colour scheme in the bathroom is very nice. The way you have placed the curtain on the window looks very nice!
    It is a very nice home :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Cottontail Farmhouse is amazing. Another immaculate beautiful build.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Lovely home! I like the kitchen and green living-room :) The shape and roofs are nice. The landscaping is also great :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great architecture! Loving the roof again! Great job! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D
    Thanks @agusiamal. I almost forgot the kitchen sink ... again. ;)
    Thanks @yanti68. It seems I have a thing for roofs as my friends over on the OZ forum usually call on me to help with their roofs if they have trouble. :)
  • kaichen04kaichen04 Posts: 376 Member
    > @sawdust said:
    > Blue Lagoon - High Set Queenslander
    > 4 bed, 2 bath, 40x30 lot, $169,211
    > Family home with Pool and Outdoor Bar and BBQ area.
    >
    > See here for more pictures.
    >
    > [img]

Great beach house!
    > @sawdust said:
    > Blue Lagoon - High Set Queenslander
    > 4 bed, 2 bath, 40x30 lot, $169,211
    > Family home with Pool and Outdoor Bar and BBQ area.
    >
    >
    > [img]

Great beach house!
    > @sawdust said:
    > Rippon Lea Estate - Australian Heritage Home
    > 8 bed, 6 bath, 50x50 lot, $541,462
    > Rippon Lea Estate is a historic property located in Elsternwick, Victoria, Australia. This is my version of the Heritage home built in the 1860's. The rooms are many and include Sitting, Drawing, Study, Dining and large Kitchen. There is a Conservatory that leads off the Drawing room. The Master Bedroom has a separate Dressing Room and Master Bath Suite. The home only lacks a croquet set. :)
    >
    >
    > [img]

That is so stately and regal!
    Scorched Earth - Modern Starter - 20 x 15 lot
    $18,338, 1 bed, 1 bath

Simple modern starter built in Oasis Springs. Loft style master bedroom upstairs. Separate kitchen, open living/dining.

[img][/img]05-25-15_4-25nbspPM_zpsoblmk5e5.png

[img][/img]05-25-15_4-26nbspPM_zpsocswrhus.png
    Scorched Earth is a very nice modern starter home :) The textures of the exterior look nice. Very nice design of the home. The two levels of windows in the front entrance area looks very nice! The cactus plant looks nice there. The tree, plants and rocks feature at the front of the home looks nice. It looks nice how you done the front pathway. It is nice that you have a loft bedroom in the home. Very nice bedhead area in the bedroom! It looks nice how you have placed the columns and mirrors there.
    The home is very nice :)
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    Scorched Earth is an excellent build! love that bedroom it is very creative wow!
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

Thanks @leelujack. I'm pleased with the way it turned out too. :)
    sawdust wrote: »
    Scorched Earth - Modern Starter - 20 x 15 lot
    $18,338, 1 bed, 1 bath

Simple modern starter built in Oasis Springs. Loft style master bedroom upstairs. Separate kitchen, open living/dining.

[img][/img]05-25-15_4-25nbspPM_zpsoblmk5e5.png

[img][/img]05-25-15_4-26nbspPM_zpsocswrhus.png

Wow. Great starter. Cheap and stylish. Well-done.