Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Return the color wheel

I love making my own choice on what color I want for any aspect of the game. Clothing: I have to depend upon a CC for one outfit, couch color, hair, .... Please return the color wheel like in the Sims 3.

Comments

• Blu_KennedyBlu_Kennedy Posts: 29 Member
    I wish as well. No wheel cuts design choices way down. That and they need to go back look at how the Sims 3 camera control works and the so called S3 control works. No comparison.
  • MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    Same here, I want the colour wheel back as well. I hate having to use choices that are pre-made, and things don't match in the base game. The shoes are never properly black for example.
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    Totally support you in this. Not having any makes this game extremely claustrophobic.
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    would love to have a colour wheel. Or at least the ability to recolour some parts of the clothing separately.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited December 2014
    I have no idea what the possibilities are in this game, I do know no CASt (or at least colour wheel) spoils my desire to build completely.
    And I do love the new building tools so much...
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    A color wheel or at least a color palette for us, the users, to choose what colors we want to apply to the lines of color. A basic of 16 colors at minimum but the standard of 32 colors would be reasonable. The 64 colors would be much appreciated but I don't expect that much.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • twinkledustingtwinkledusting Posts: 98 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    A color wheel or at least a color palette for us, the users, to choose what colors we want to apply to the lines of color. A basic of 16 colors at minimum but the standard of 32 colors would be reasonable. The 64 colors would be much appreciated but I don't expect that much.

I would drool over having 64 options of color. I would never whine ever again or at least not for awhile anyway. o:)
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Agreed and the colors should be set so that you can do the same match on things like windows and doors, furniture styles, etc.

• midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    the whites should look like white, not grey, and the blacks should look like black, not charcoal, definitely need more colours that look like colours, not grey out and of course a colour wheel from EA themselves no a mod from somewhere else!