Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want Men in Black Sims to have Alien buddies

ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
Sims 2 was one of my favorite games and major reason why was because of aliens and laughing over males getting pregnant since it was so unlike real life. Sims to me has always felt like a parallel universe to me. What was impossible to do in real life was possible to do in the Sims including the supernaturals. So I would love to have aliens and maybe an alien llama and animals in the Sims 4 base or expansion games. I would love for the back story of the Caliente's sisters expanded to tell the story of how they got alien blood from their ancestors. I guess this would be Sims would need an actually family tree as well. So for the sake of Dina and Nina and Strange Town, please bring aliens back.
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller

Comments

• Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
  • Options

Cool that's good news. Thank you for sharing it with me.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited December 2014
    And I want a Strangetown v2 too please!! <3
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    AnnePlays wrote: »

Me too! I loved Strangetown.
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    I would love that.

• Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member

I haven't seen Strangetown (I've only played sims 3.) so it might be fun to see it.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    br560 wrote: »

I haven't seen Strangetown (I've only played sims 3.) so it might be fun to see it.
    It was in Sims 2. It's where Bella Goth wondered off to. Info about it: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Strangetown
  • Options
    boggieboggie Posts: 348 Member
    Here are my Men in Black and Alien sims. MeninBlack1_edited_zps41c1bab2.jpgmeninblack5_edited_zpsd7d447bc.jpgVenus_edited_zps2faa3a76.jpgmarssims2_edited_zpsf24d1b06.jpg
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    You need a pets expansion for the pug dude.
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    @boggie - Make L and Zed too! :grin:
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    boggie wrote: »
    Here are my Men in Black and Alien sims. MeninBlack1_edited_zps41c1bab2.jpgmeninblack5_edited_zpsd7d447bc.jpgVenus_edited_zps2faa3a76.jpgmarssims2_edited_zpsf24d1b06.jpg
    Oh wow those are really good. Thank you for sharing them with me and the community.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    You need a pets expansion for the pug dude.
    That would be awesome. Some day it could happen. I love that little pug. I think the pet expansions are my favorite EPs from the Sims games. I have a cat and dog, so it would be fun to make them someday. I remember making my house and my family including my pond and cats and dog for the Sims 2.