Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please can our Sims go jogging together?

Title says it all! I have two athletic Sims currently living together. It would be awesome if they could go out jogging together rather than separately. When I send them out jogging at the moment, they run past each other in the neighbourhood and don't even acknowledge each other, the other Sims are starting to talk... ;)
tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif

Comments

• JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    I love that idea! :D
    hC6F85532
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Thank you! :) I keep requesting it, it's such a little thing but I would like it in my game!
  • shante090shante090 Posts: 55 Member
    Oh I like this idea! I hope it'll be introduced in the game at some point. ;)
  • azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    I would like to see this too, I totally miss jog here when they going out to do some collecting..
  • InnuendoPlumbobInnuendoPlumbob Posts: 140 Member
    Also shower together when they're done.
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Love that idea where they can chat at the same time!
    Shearsy wrote: »

Yep! They could build their charisma skills, social need and athletic skill all at the same time :)
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Shearsy wrote: »

Yep! They could build their charisma skills, social need and athletic skill all at the same time :)

How perfect! If they're all about multitasking then this would be ideal. I hope they do add this. :)
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I like this.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Me 2. Seems so logical, people always jog together.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • SkellySpadesSkellySpades Posts: 328 Member
    I would love this option!
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Love this

and when they add pets to go jogging with pets
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Yes this would be a great addition. I did wonder if when they talked about Health and Wellness type of expansion if this sort of activity would be added. I know I see lot's of organised jogging groups going passed my house in RL, different groups for different fitness levels. Being able to choose to go jogging with friends or as part of a group would be a nice addition.
    simsluvr90 wrote: »
    Love this

I would LOVE that! Fab suggestion :smiley:
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    simsluvr90 wrote: »
    Love this

I would LOVE that! Fab suggestion :smiley:

thats the whole reason my sims get dogs, to run with them.
  • simsalways1simsalways1 Posts: 31 Member
    edited December 2014
    > @InnuendoPlumbob said:
    > Also shower together when they're done.

Ohh, I miss being able to woohoo in the shower. :disappointed: I think that came in an expansion pack for TS3 though.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'm in favor of this as well plus walking together side by side.
  • tiramisu6tiramisu6 Posts: 43 Member
    I totally agree.
    s7xTQov.gif
    "...but i’m just a soul whose intentions are good." - lana del rey
    week 102. still no open-world, pets or seasons expansion pack.
  • Kawe67Kawe67 Posts: 16 New Member
    Kind of a old post, but I totally agree with this! I was curious if it was already in the game, and I got to this thread through googling. In the title screen, where it shows various animations of different sims doing different things, there is a animation of a group of sims jogging past the screen (the grim reaper behind them). That makes me wonder if they were going to put it in the game but didn't, or have it planned in a future expansion.

Oh well, I guess we will see!
  • LadyDaKareLadyDaKare Posts: 212 Member
    > @MegandtheMoon said:
    > Title says it all! I have two athletic Sims currently living together. It would be awesome if they could go out jogging together rather than separately. When I send them out jogging at the moment, they run past each other in the neighbourhood and don't even acknowledge each other, the other Sims are starting to talk...

ROFL. That is a really great idea! Plus, we don't want the Sims in the neighborhood to be talking now :wink:
  • FiretheblueskyFirethebluesky Posts: 2 New Member
    This would be such an excellent addition to the game! Now that they've added hiking with Snowy Escape, I'd love to see my sims jogging together too!
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    It's pretty pathetic that a post started in 2014 and people are still asking for this in 2020. I'm pretty sure that it will not be coming in this iteration of The Sims.