Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is there two idea forums now?

I've been placing my ideas in ideas and feedback cause I thought the gurus were going there. So I assume this is where we place them now.

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yes. Ideas is here. Feedback is there. lol.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    There is an ideas and feedback and a feedback section.
    I think they will end up transferring the threads in that section to the new sections they made tonight. And then that one will be poofed.
  • SimStaffBethelleSimStaffBethelle Posts: 1,748 SimGuru (retired)
    edited December 2014
    Hi there!

This category is for your ideas for the game. The other (older) section has been renamed to Forum Ideas & Feedback, and remains there for forum-related topics.

Hope this helps!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Hi there!

This category is for your ideas for the game. The other (older) section has been renamed to Forum Ideas & Feedback, and remains there for forum-related topics.

Hope this helps!

Thank you. That's awesome. I've been wanting a feedback for the forum.
    Hi there!

Hope this helps!

It does! I haven't looked past sims 4 now that the other topics are included in this.
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Because the developers don't have time to fix all of TS4's bugs and sort through all of the negative feedback, so they split the two categorizes to easily get fan ideas since they are incapable of coming up with creative ones on their own!
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    Because the developers don't have time to fix all of TS4's bugs and sort through all of the negative feedback, so they split the two categorizes to easily get fan ideas since they are incapable of coming up with creative ones on their own!

Come on. Play nice.

edited December 2014
    fullspiral wrote: »

Come on. Play nice.

Sorry, too soon? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Come on. Play nice.

I guess I just don't see these bugs everyone is seeing. To me, it's just a matter of tweaking what they programmed. Like the musical chairs, or the breaking things. tweaking......

I don't think the devs are allowed to have their own creative ideas. I think they have too many fans telling them it has to be a certain way. I would never want their job.

Come on. Play nice.

I guess I just don't see these bugs everyone is seeing. To me, it's just a matter of tweaking what they programmed. Like the musical chairs, or the breaking things. tweaking......

I don't think the devs are allowed to have their own creative ideas. I think they have too many fans telling them it has to be a certain way. I would never want their job.

Well, the last bug I had was due to a patch that messed up my entire save with weirdly-jawed Sims. No idea if it's actually fixed or not, but AFAIK, it's been broken for a very long time before the patch that was supposed to fix it dropped.

On a serious note, IMHO, there isn't enough creativity/uniqueness in TS4. The humor is very cliche and boring compared to TS1, especially. I agree it must be difficult to be a developer with so many people criticizing your product though. To put this as nicely as possible, I do think there should be changes at Maxis however..

In the end, 'twas only humor. :P