Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 CC Finder

Alpal425Alpal425 Posts: 198 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims (2000)
Do you ever try to look for a certain CC item, but can't find it? Or maybe there isn't the CC item out there, and someone needs to make it?

◊♦◊

Hello, everyone! :D Welcome to the official "Sims 2 CC Finder" thread! The CC seek and find part of the The Sims forums is meant for TS3 and TS4. This is the place to be if you have a CC request or can't find an item for TS2. Do not reply unless you use the forms below. Thank you. B)

◊♦◊

Rules for All Types
1) Respect everyone and treat everyone nicely.
2) As the rest of the forums, keep everything rated T and below. No swearing or inappropriate things. Guys, there are KIDS here!
3) No pay sites. You may request sites to get added to this following list.. Only the current following are allowed (to be posted in any way, shape or form):
TSR
MTS
XM sims
Garden of Shadows

4) Rules are subject to change and get added + removed.

◊♦◊

Requests
Request Rules:
1) Maximum of 3 requests at a time per user. Once a request is completed or you resign your request, please take it off your list. You may then put a new one on your list if you want.
2) Be nice about it and spell at least some-what well. Example:
Good: I feel like there needs to be more adult hair that isn't completely colored. A couple streaks of grey, here and there, would make it much more realistic.
Bad: PLZ plez plz make some hair with grey in it if u do ty tyt yt u are awesome
Things such as, plz & brb, are allowed but try to at least spell better than a 2nd grader. This makes it easier for us to read what you have to say.
3) Rules are subject to change and get added + removed.

Please remember to add a small description of what you are looking for.
Example:
Good: A floral t-shirt for elder females.
Bad: A shirt for elders.

Request Form:
What form is this?: Request
Item 1:
Item 2:
Item 3:

Copy and paste the form above into your reply box and fill it out.

◊♦◊

Creators
Creator Rules:
1) Rules are subject to change and get added + removed.

There is no form for "Creators". All you have to do is write a small, little reply to the requester saying you will help and try to complete their request. When you finish their request, just give them a link to the item. Remember only to use links from the ones listed above ("Rules for All" Types section)

◊♦◊

CC Find
CC Find Rules:
1) Maximum of 5 items looking to be found at a time per user.
2) Rules are subject to change and get added + removed.

CC Find Form:
What form is this?: CC Find
Item 1:
Item 2:
Item 3:
Item 4
Item 5:

Copy and paste the form above into your reply box and fill it out.
thedoctor.gif
Post edited by Alpal425 on

Comments

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Alpal425: This is very nice to do. But why only links to ModTheSims and TSR. There are other sims2 and sims3 websites that are really good.
    :) Smile!

• Alpal425Alpal425 Posts: 198 Member
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @Alpal425: This is very nice to do. But why only links to ModTheSims and TSR. There are other sims2 and sims3 websites that are really good.

Paysites and such. If you want a certain site that is free, feel free to ask me and I will add it to the list. :)

thedoctor.gif
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Okay.

Here's a few that are free

xmsim

raon

GOS

:)
    :) Smile!

• Alpal425Alpal425 Posts: 198 Member
    edited December 2014
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    Okay.

Here's a few that are free

xmsim

raon

GOS

:)

The raon link did not work but I added the others. If you fix the link, I will check it out. If it's safe, free and rated T (no M/R content) it will get added to the list.

Edit: It wasn't even you, they closed down raonsims. Sorry. :(
    Post edited by Alpal425 on
    thedoctor.gif