Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you kati77!

Wow…I don’t think I have words… @kati77, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :o:o I really don’t know what else to say. Just discovered that you gifted me the Stone Throw Greenhouse, something I have been waiting for to show up on DD for a long time. And now, I have it, thanks to you! I cannot believe you gave such expensive premium content… I am truly truly grateful. :D:D You are extremely generous. Thank you! You made my day! I wish you all the best, and a merry Christmas! (*) :D

Comments

• Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    HopeAK wrote: »
    Wow…I don’t think I have words… @kati77, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :o:o I really don’t know what else to say. Just discovered that you gifted me the Stone Throw Greenhouse, something I have been waiting for to show up on DD for a long time. And now, I have it, thanks to you! I cannot believe you gave such expensive premium content… I am truly truly grateful. :D:D You are extremely generous. Thank you! You made my day! I wish you all the best, and a merry Christmas! (*) :D

Merry Christmas :) As I explained in my message, I have been getting a lot of simpoint ads lately, and ended up owning everything from the store. I still had some left, so I've been gifting people with them. Now I'm finally running out of them :)

01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    kati77 wrote: »
    HopeAK wrote: »

Merry Christmas :) As I explained in my message, I have been getting a lot of simpoint ads lately, and ended up owning everything from the store. I still had some left, so I've been gifting people with them. Now I'm finally running out of them :)

I saw the message, but still, giving a way something like that is amazing. (*) Thank you again :D
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I'm just glad I was able to make someone happy. I'd been thinking about holding a lottery or something, but decided it would be too much work, so you just kind of won the jackpot :)
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png