Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I love the sims 4 thread

13...Next

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    > @kremesch73 said:
    > Scobre wrote: »
    >
    > I really am loving the Sims 4 a lot too and managed to make a Sims of myself. There are a few things I wish were included in the game, but I can honestly say I'm enjoying the game a lot more than the Sims 3. The entire feel of the game feels more true to the stories in Sims 1 and 2. I just wish there were memories and family trees.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You can create your own memories by taking screenshots and using this icon to add them.
    >
    >
    > I would also love family trees. I can't say there's too much about this game that I don't like. There are some things I'd like to see, or see adjusted a bit, but overall, it's a lot of fun for me.

Oh cool thanks for the help. I'll have to try that. I'm glad you are enjoying the game too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :mrgreen:

I think it's Fabulous you found a game you love. :cookie: <-for you! :yum:

I'm still playing TS2 and then I'll move to do all the things I never did in TS3 and then, years from now, I'll try TS4. That present is wrapped and waiting... hoping not to be returned. :yum:

Me too! On my second generation of a new legacy.

Grandma died & grimy showed up with two zombie hula girls & his tropical drink in his hands.

Guess we messed up his vacation;)